Derbyshire on the New Intolerance

In my zeal to get this excellent NRO column to the attention of U.S. Messageboarders, I screwed up. The correct link is now in place. Read this column by the estimable John Derbyshire and prepare for the utter gutting of multiracial orthodoxy. From a "mainstream" conservative magazine, no less!

Oh God, we are coming home!

Originally posted by William Joyce
In my zeal to get this excellent NRO column to the attention of U.S. Messageboarders, I screwed up. The correct link is now in place. Read this column by the estimable John Derbyshire and prepare for the utter gutting of multiracial orthodoxy. From a "mainstream" conservative magazine, no less!

Oh God, we are coming home!

That article makes some some legitimate points...thank you for sharing.

:soul:

My favourite lines:

As we struggle to hold the line here ("partial-birth abortion"), the enemy opens a new front there ("gay marriage"). The enemy wins most of the battles, and the ones they do not win are inconclusive. They are unscrupulous in tactics, brilliant in propaganda, and show no tender Lincolnian propensity towards magnanimity in victory. Laughing, they ride a mighty juggernaut, which crushes beneath its wheels anyone who dares cleave to anything traditional or customary, anyone who values cool scientific inquiry over superstition and wishful thinking, anyone who stands up for the individual conscience against the settled and self-interested dogmas of the elite.

Forum List

Back