so that a nation
as unified and as small as Israel.
could by means of more and more money,
and even tighter control of the news media,
better control us
and then conquer us
piece by piece.

I have said that unity is the last strong suit we have
and I would fight to the bitter end to maintain that unity.

SHOCKLEY

What unity?

I love the smell of these right wingers sour grapes posts in the morning.

They remind me of the smell that losers reek of when they're trying to explain to themselves why they're losers.

It will never happen. All the poorest, most ignorant and anti science redneck states who depend on money from Democrats and liberals. Soon as you say, "No more food stamps", the matter will be dropped.

It will never happen. All the poorest, most ignorant and anti science redneck states who depend on money from Democrats and liberals. Soon as you say, "No more food stamps", the matter will be dropped.

Really then you'll have no problem with those 30 states leaving the union?

"I have no illusions about this latest secession petition phenomenon. Nothing will directly come of this, and the people who are behind it are mostly people who would be singing "God Bless America" at the tops of their lungs had Mitt Romney been elected." Ryan McMaken

"Why didn't anyone call for secession when Bush was reelected? He did, after all, start two senseless foreign wars, double the national debt, create the TSA and Homeland Security, spy on Americans, expand Medicare beyond what LBJ would ever have dreamed of doing, and sign into law bailouts, the light bulb ban, and billions and billions in unconstitutional spending. Every bad policy of Obama and the Democrats has its roots in Bush and the Republicans." Laurence Vance

Newsflash: Retards live in 100% of US states and territories.

Your main objective here is to racially taunt black people. You are nothing but an extreme racist opportunist. Your mod (fiends) and you are nothing but a bunch of sick racist who always thinks the ends justify the means.

Dude, you've got the wrong impression of Old Udderbreath, he's a flaming liberal, he CAN'T be a RACIST.

Only Conservatives can be racist, didn't you get the memo?

Dude, I don’t have the wrong impression, there are racists in both parties. So he CAN an is a RACIST. A extreme racist opportunist at that.

Really then you'll have no problem with those 30 states leaving the union?

Shame they don't have tv shows like that anymore.

We have MeTV here and it's great to see some of the old shows. Emergency comes on at 5pm and I find myself wondering what happened to those guys.:cool:

DAMN SECESSIONISTS & TALK OF SECESSION

Secession is the solution offered us by
simpering simpletons
and Dualies
who would divide us
so that a nation
as unified and as small as Israel.
could by means of more and more money,
and even tighter control of the news media,
better control us
and then conquer us
piece by piece.

I have said that unity is the last strong suit we have
and I would fight to the bitter end to maintain that unity.

SHOCKLEY

A 'serious' secessionist movement? Would that be 'serious' in the manner that word has been used, for example,

as in 'serious' questions remain as to the authenticity of the President's birth certificate??

That sort of 'serious'??

I'll tell you what genuinely serious would be...

Most of the state constitutions I've looked at have an article/section in them acknowledging the supremacy of the federal Constitution as the law of the land. Most state constitutions, correct me if I'm wrong,

require super-majorities at some level to amend them.

A 'serious' secessionist movement would be one where the support for secession in the state was overwhelming enough that it was within striking distance of amending that state's constitution, to remove the declared supremacy of the US Constitution,

to pave the way for secession.

And that would just be the first step.

NOW tell us how many states have 'serious' secession movements.

Last edited:
Seriousness is in the mind of the one quarter of one percent of Americans who take it seriously.

Forum List

Back