Right wingers are hoping America suffers for 4 years; Pathetic patriots.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
It is so sad, seeing the hate and rage flowing out of the right wing. Let me ask...and this is a hypothetical, for everyone to just think what the answer would be.....if the following things were about to happen, and God himself came down and allowed right wingers to silently vote on whether they'd happen or not, which ones would the right wing hope did NOT happen under Obama:

- US economy soars, highest level in 10 years
- Unemployment falls below 4%
- Afghans step up, secure their country, we get out and find peace
- Iran crumbles under sanctions, forfeits all nuclear research/materials
- Epic immigration compromise made; Both sides happy
- Deficit/Debt starts to shrink, gets on stable path
- Solution found to stabilize SS, Medicare, Medicaid programs
- Obamacare turns out ok, private sector innovates, and its announced that healthcare system will be better off with, than without, Obamacare

Now...if you polled 10,000 Romney voters, I'd be 9,500 or more would HOPE and PRAY the above things dont happen for us in the next 4 years.

What sad, horrible people they are.

It is so sad, seeing the hate and rage flowing out of the right wing. Let me ask...and this is a hypothetical, for everyone to just think what the answer would be.....if the following things were about to happen, and God himself came down and allowed right wingers to silently vote on whether they'd happen or not, which ones would the right wing hope did NOT happen under Obama:

- Obamacare turns out ok, private sector innovates, and its announced that healthcare system will be better off with, than without, Obamacare

Now...if you polled 10,000 Romney voters, I'd be 9,500 or more would HOPE and PRAY the above things dont happen for us in the next 4 years.

Did your little angry mind make this stuff up all by itself? Or did you have help?..
Troll thread. Needs to be closed by the mods or moved to romper room. I will make sure that happens.
Don't bother replying. Not subscribing to this piece of shit thread.

so you are already setting us up to blame for the coming failure....? :lol:

when have any of you right wing brain trusts EVER predicted something correctly?

Look at the mood of the nation.

Everyone knows America's death-spiral has just been accelerated thanks to the disaster of Nov. 6th.

Look at the mood of the nation.

Everyone knows America's death-spiral has just been accelerated thanks to the disaster of Nov. 6th.

yeah.....i even think some liberals are having regrets....

Forum List

Back