More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? Pro Russians are a dime a dozen nowadays. The board is full of um. I think the Neo-GOP Official Motto is "Better Russia's Putin than Any Democrat". Just what I've heard.

So full of them that you Nazis can't come up with a single one.

But here's one - of course he's a white hating pile of shit just like you..

NOW what are you babbling about, RumpBot?

You Nazis keep lying that the Americans are pro-Putin. Of course none of you filthy fascists can back up your lies.

But being magnanimous, I went out and found someone legitimately pro-Putin.

Of course he's a fucking pile of shit leftist, racist, twat - one of yours.

But that's what you Nazis do, accuse your enemy, the Americans, of what it is you do.

You Nazis keep lying that the Americans are pro-Putin. Of course none of you filthy fascists can back up your lies.

But that's what you Nazis do, accuse your enemy, the Americans, of what it is you do.
Agree. Liberals have fallen to a new low. Now that the false screeches of “raaaaaacist!” have lost all impact, they’ve moved on to calling the half of America who disagrees with them traitors. It’s absolutely reprehensible.

So full of them that you Nazis can't come up with a single one.

But here's one - of course he's a white hating pile of shit just like you..
More rent.

1646236387007.png

Neo-GOP motto. On sale by order only at the CPAC the gift shop! But I bet you already have yours.

1. I am not a Nazi - I am a loyal Americcan
2. I have never said that Americans are pro-Putin
3. therefore, no 'back up ' is required.
Lot of time on your hands, eh?
Good thing for me that I'm not a Leftist the, eh? Just anti-Trump. Big difference.
Despite your rant, I still don't know what-the-phukk you're talking about...

Then again... it's obvious that YOU don't know what-the-phukk you're talking about, either, so it's all good... :cool:

1. I am not a Nazi - I am a loyal Americcan

You are what you post.

Based on what you post on USMB - you're a fucking Nazi traitor.

2. I have never said that Americans are pro-Putin

That's a blatant lie.

3. therefore, no 'back up ' is required.

Lot of time on your hands, eh?

Good thing for me that I'm not a Leftist the, eh? Just anti-Trump. Big difference.

Despite your rant, I still don't know what-the-phukk you're talking about...

Then again... it's obvious that YOU don't know what-the-phukk you're talking about, either, so it's all good... :cool:

ROFL

Heil Soros indeed.

Oh look, the Nazi cvnt is lying to smear Americans again.

Heil Soros.
Pssssft Only in America can anti American trash like you buy and wear that type of hate filled garbage raging against your fellow Americans.

Now then. How many would you like to buy this week, sir?

Pssssft Only in America can anti American trash like you buy and wear that type of hate filled garbage raging against your fellow Americans.

Now then. How many would you like to buy this week, sir?

Comrade Nazi, you were a MAJOR supporter of the USSR and worked to see the occupation plan of Russian armies marching up from Nicaragua through Mexico, until Reagan thwarted you traitors.

You've hated America all your life and flirted with every treason to end this nation. You becoming a Nazi now is just part and parcel of the deep hatred you have for this nation and the Constitution it is founded on.

You're white, but cheer the hatred of whites, the scapegoat of your filthy Reich, because your hatred of America is so deep that you'd gladly die to see America destroyed.

Comrade Nazi, you were a MAJOR supporter of the USSR and worked to see the occupation plan of Russian armies marching up from Nicaragua through Mexico, until Reagan thwarted you traitors.

You've hated America all your life and flirted with every treason to end this nation. You becoming a Nazi now is just part and parcel of the deep hatred you have for this nation and the Constitution it is founded on.

You're white, but cheer the hatred of whites, the scapegoat of your filthy Reich, because your hatred of America is so deep that you'd gladly die to see America destroyed.
Your agitprop is worthless these days comrade sir, and the dream of the Return of the Evil Empire you have is for naught.

1646320055318.png

MAGA!! LOL

Yet white supremacists lie on Black people all the time and get Black people KILLED and JAILED by filing false police reports, and most of them don't even get CHARGED

1647004255619.png
1647004274419.png
1647005062299.png

Nothing really happens to white people when they lie and destroy blk ppl's lives. But Jussie is getting jail time for lying about an imaginary white person is a completely victimless crime.

That's white supremacy

Just a few months ago a white author (Alice Sebold) lied about black man (Anthony Broadwater) raping her in 1981. But forty years later after Broadwater was convicted in 1982 Sebold came out and says “Ooops sorry”

1647005387900.png

This despite the fact that white women lie on rape cases of black men all the time

1647005611910.png

And this is how Alice SeeBold did it. She identified him 5 months after the rape happened when she passed a random black man (Anthony Broadwater) on the street in 1981 and just said “that’s him” and the word of a white woman trumped everything.

This was a man who at the time of his conviction in 1982 was a 20 year old Marine for the USA army.

1647005758456.png

He had no previous convictions or criminal record. He was denied parole five times because he wouldn't admit to the crime and he passed 3 lie detector tests

None of that mattered

To this very day Alice Seebold is a rich successful author and this is her €5.45m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

Mingling with royalty

main-qimg-5842be4d2822bc0d4d586d3005d2cd65-pjlq

Meanwhile.this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And even though he got out….. he didn’t get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one would hire him.
2) Most professional licences were out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he could not get public housing (just when he needs it the most)
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

I hope there’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

1647005922627.png

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then profiting off of it by writing a book about it. Words fail me.

So don't talk all this sh*t to me about Jussie Smollett

Yet white supremacists lie on Black people all the time and get Black people KILLED and JAILED by filing false police reports, and most of them don't even get CHARGED

View attachment 614005View attachment 614006View attachment 614012

Nothing really happens to white people when they lie and destroy blk ppl's lives. But Jussie is getting jail time for lying about an imaginary white person is a completely victimless crime.

That's white supremacy

Just a few months ago a white author (Alice Sebold) lied about black man (Anthony Broadwater) raping her in 1981. But forty years later after Broadwater was convicted in 1982 Sebold came out and says “Ooops sorry”

View attachment 614013

This despite the fact that white women lie on rape cases of black men all the time

View attachment 614016

And this is how Alice SeeBold did it. She identified him 5 months after the rape happened when she passed a random black man (Anthony Broadwater) on the street in 1981 and just said “that’s him” and the word of a white woman trumped everything.

This was a man who at the time of his conviction in 1982 was a 20 year old Marine for the USA army.

View attachment 614017

He had no previous convictions or criminal record. He was denied parole five times because he wouldn't admit to the crime and he passed 3 lie detector tests

None of that mattered

To this very day Alice Seebold is a rich successful author and this is her €5.45m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

Mingling with royalty

main-qimg-5842be4d2822bc0d4d586d3005d2cd65-pjlq

Meanwhile.this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And even though he got out….. he didn’t get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one would hire him.
2) Most professional licences were out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he could not get public housing (just when he needs it the most)
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

I hope there’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

View attachment 614018

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then profiting off of it by writing a book about it. Words fail me.

So don't talk all this sh*t to me about Jussie Smollett
None of your post has anything to do with Smollett

None of your post has anything to do with Smollett
leave-britney-alone-crazy.gif

Yes it does because all false police reports should get the same coverage as Jussie

The fraud was more about what the white media was making it into. See white people running around here like "See !!! See !! We handed you blacks an L"

giphy.gif

Nope. This is nothing but a white media invention. Lets be clear Jussie Smollet is not Louis Farrakhan. He's not someone the black community holds up with any respect. I've never even heard of him two years ago

They were trying to use Jussie as a proxy for the blk community. They were holding him up as a whipping boy and saying "Were going to make a big deal outta this bcoz we need a win"

The Chicago PD tried to charge Jussie with 16 counts of filing a false report even though Jussie only filed one report.

1647052073601.png

So why the 16 ? Well because a few months earlier to Jussie, Jason Van Dyke was the first officer to be convicted of killing a black person in Chicago.

1647052536190.png

And he too was convicted of 16 counts of aggrevated battery. One count for every bullet that he fired in Laquian McDonald.

Meanwhile if you are white (And I'll keep on posting these video)

But anyway

1647052614311.png

The white suprmacists are big into the use of numbers and they let everyone know that this one got under their skin.

And Chicago PD backed Van Dyke all through the trial but when an all white jury convicted Van Dyke they were pissed.

The city inspector general office found Van Dyke lied all the time. Making many false police reports. They lied their asses off about the murder of Laquain McDonald

1647053206740.png

O and by the way Jason Van Dyke was released a few days ago after only serving half his sentence. Gee I wonder why ?

1647052703900.png

See black people are supposed to take L's all the time. That's how it set up. But when white supremacists take an L ? It is a shock to them. They need to reasure themselves that they're still control and "those n*ggers can't change anything"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back