More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
leave-britney-alone-crazy.gif

Yes it does because all false police reports should get the same coverage as Jussie

The fraud was more about what the white media was making it into. See white people running around here like "See !!! See !! We handed you blacks an L"

giphy.gif

Nope. This is nothing but a white media invention. Lets be clear Jussie Smollet is not Louis Farrakhan. He's not someone the black community holds up with any respect. I've never even heard of him two years ago

They were trying to use Jussie as a proxy for the blk community. They were holding him up as a whipping boy and saying "Were going to make a big deal outta this bcoz we need a win"

The Chicago PD tried to charge Jussie with 16 counts of filing a false report even though Jussie only filed one report.

View attachment 614390

So why the 16 ? Well because a few months earlier to Jussie, Jason Van Dyke was the first officer to be convicted of killing a black person in Chicago.

View attachment 614393

And he too was convicted of 16 counts of aggrevated battery. One count for every bullet that he fired in Laquian McDonald.

Meanwhile if you are white (And I'll keep on posting these video)

But anyway

View attachment 614394

The white suprmacists are big into the use of numbers and they let everyone know that this one got under their skin.

And Chicago PD backed Van Dyke all through the trial but when an all white jury convicted Van Dyke they were pissed.

The city inspector general office found Van Dyke lied all the time. Making many false police reports. They lied their asses off about the murder of Laquain McDonald

View attachment 614397

O and by the way Jason Van Dyke was released a few days ago after only serving half his sentence. Gee I wonder why ?

View attachment 614395

See black people are supposed to take L's all the time. That's how it set up. But when white supremacists take an L ? It is a shock to them. They need to reasure themselves that they're still control and "those n*ggers can't change anything"

giphy.gif

Really? Why aren’t the media reporting every time a cop shoots a white person? People of all races lie and deceive. Smollett caused more racial animosity with his stunt.

mga138
Do you want to look at violence and crime statistics, then? I don't think that you do.

No. Because crime stats created by white supremacists.

White guys like you literally need and want white people to die at the hands of black men.

You don't give a sh*t about these white people.

You want white people (especially young white women) victimized by black men.

If these crimes never happened, you'd have a much harder time convincing whites of what they consider the bottom line: the need to remake the U.S. into an all-white nation.

mga138
If the rates of murder that Whites commit were the same all across the board, then we'd live in a peaceful paradise.

If anything, black people are too nice to white people. Black people (As a group) have done nothing to white people.

The fact that your whole argument is about a miniscule number of isolated incidents proves my point and considering that whites murder and are more criminal to whites. Then why no focus on your biggest threat which is yourselves.

When whites murder blacks it's not a crime. It's justified. The white supremacist goal is to dehumanize blk ppl to the point that killing them is not even classified as murder. It's just waste disposal.
This is satire...right?

I don't get into numbers because those numbers are created by the white supremacists.

Simple fact is black people (As a group) are not killing white people and for sure not getting away with it

But sure a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white person because he doesn’t like white people

But that is not racism,

That is a black individual acting as an black individual and there is no system in place that will support that black persons right to harm whites.

He will go to jail. Not to mention that whites can be violent towards blacks. So it's not like violence is only something black people can do. Unlike denying whites jobs, starving white areas from invest which is something only dominant groups can do.

Also white people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible and blk ppl know they will be severly punished for harming a white person. So killing a white person is not really an effective power play for blk ppl, bcoz if you use that power you'll spend the rest of your days in shawshank,

The point of racism is being able to kill blk people AND walk free.

So cops can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.
You are so full of shit your breath stinks.

America.

But let's run with your argument. Let's go there, Since this seems a place of comfort for you.

If black countries are just awful places to live. Then why did the blk ppl in those countries have to fight white people to get them to leave ?

Why the mandela's ? And the Steve Biko ? Why does every African country have their stories of their fight for indepedence ?
Why was Rhodesia the breadbasket of Africa...while Zimbabwe can't feed itself?

AZrailwhale
Because under white control they were pretty decent places. Plus the whites had expended large amounts of cash and effort creating civilization in howling wildernesses populated by Stone Age savages. The blacks drove the whites out and wrecked countries turning them into typical third-world hellholes

No white person is African. Don't care even if the roads were paved with gold. What the white man done in S.Africa was an act of war. They should give the white ppl in South Africa a period of time to get out and if they don't leave ? Kill em all. Being that they are 90% of the pop they'd make easy work of em.

Trueman gave the Japanese a period of time and when they didn't comply. He dropped the bomb on men women and children and babies
Well, yes...I know a white guy (blond hair and blue eyes) who absolutely is African! (He was born in Salisbury, Rhodesia.)

Also white people like to pretend they like classical music which can narrowed down to 5 songs

Johann Strauss - Am Der Schonen

Beethoven - Fur Elise

Verdi - La Traviata

Bizet - Prelude

Mendelson - Wedding March

They're the only classicall songs white people know

And yet...you managed to miss what are probably the two best-known classical pieces.

I get that you're trying to troll, but dude, you REALLY SUCK at it.

View attachment 607135

View attachment 607137

First Mexico then Afghanistan and now this.

View attachment 607138

Their women will marry white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more anglo to fit in. Like many white immigants do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

They'll then run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

That's how the white club works. White people have had to forget the history, customs and traditions of the countries that they originate from and come to together on this ridiculous notion of whiteness.

And you have to show disdain for blk people

View attachment 607142

Kentaji Jackson is the new SCOTUS

View attachment 607146
Plenty of people use stage names. Note that Nicholas Cage uses that name because he didn't want to be known as "one of the Coppola family". Norris has been "Chuck" since he was in high school.

Tony Bennett and Helen Mirren use fairly straightforward Anglicized versions of their birth names...nothing remarkable. I've known people who did the same-including my grandfather.

leave-britney-alone-crazy.gif

Yes it does because all false police reports should get the same coverage as Jussie

The fraud was more about what the white media was making it into. See white people running around here like "See !!! See !! We handed you blacks an L"

giphy.gif

Nope. This is nothing but a white media invention. Lets be clear Jussie Smollet is not Louis Farrakhan. He's not someone the black community holds up with any respect. I've never even heard of him two years ago

They were trying to use Jussie as a proxy for the blk community. They were holding him up as a whipping boy and saying "Were going to make a big deal outta this bcoz we need a win"

The Chicago PD tried to charge Jussie with 16 counts of filing a false report even though Jussie only filed one report.

View attachment 614390

So why the 16 ? Well because a few months earlier to Jussie, Jason Van Dyke was the first officer to be convicted of killing a black person in Chicago.

View attachment 614393

And he too was convicted of 16 counts of aggrevated battery. One count for every bullet that he fired in Laquian McDonald.

Meanwhile if you are white (And I'll keep on posting these video)

But anyway

View attachment 614394

The white suprmacists are big into the use of numbers and they let everyone know that this one got under their skin.

And Chicago PD backed Van Dyke all through the trial but when an all white jury convicted Van Dyke they were pissed.

The city inspector general office found Van Dyke lied all the time. Making many false police reports. They lied their asses off about the murder of Laquain McDonald

View attachment 614397

O and by the way Jason Van Dyke was released a few days ago after only serving half his sentence. Gee I wonder why ?

View attachment 614395

See black people are supposed to take L's all the time. That's how it set up. But when white supremacists take an L ? It is a shock to them. They need to reasure themselves that they're still control and "those n*ggers can't change anything"

giphy.gif

Police shooting white people don’t get the same news coverage. Also, when a white person commits a crime, most white people would probably not defend them. So many blacks defend Smollett.

White supremacist physco Charles Manson has the nerve to talk sh*t about black ppl

The FBI often classifies Latinos or Hispanics as Black in the crime stats.

The FBI/UCR Report is based on police arrest records from just 62% of the law enforcement agencies in America in any given year in mostly urban regions. It's missing a ton of white arrest data.

1650318926646.png
1650318938811.png

Accerlerationists are extreme right wing white nationalists, whose goal is to bring about massive destruction. Their mission is to destroy the current multi-cultural system and activate a clean slate to start a new Whites Only Empire. They infiltrated BLM marches to create chaos.

1650319866458.png
1650319877508.png

Since 2005, the incarceration rate for Blacks has declined by 24% nationally, while the incarceration rate for whites has increased. Between 1990 and 2013, the number of white people in jail nearly doubled, according to the study by Vera Institute of Justice.

1650320039560.png

Racist cops are a bunch of drunk, disgruntled, wife beating, racist terrorists.

1650320120966.png

Yet another in the long line of cases were white supremacists knowingly lock up an innocent black man (Joaquin Ciria) then when they takeaway the main part of their life turn around and say "Ooops sorry, you can go now" and pretend that it was a mistake

1650439648431.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back