More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate white people. I hate white supremacists from the very pit of my soul. I hate them WORSE than white extremists like the tatoo wearing Aryan nation because at least white extremists they are honest. At least they just say it straight. But white supremacist who try to rationalize racism (Like most on here) man I hate them with every fibre of my being.
The problem is with how you define white supremacist. Something tells me it’s any white who disagrees with policies or decisions that exclude whites and give favoritism to blacks, based on race.

1) i don’t think the president should have said that the next SCOTUS will be black, and that no whites will be considered. I think all people should be considered, and the decision based solely on capabilities.

2) Or, more personally, a friend of mine applied for a promotion at work, and a black woman, whom she had hired and trained six months earlier, and who did not even have a college degree, was picked for a promotion that my friend had also applied for. My friend was upset that her lesser-qualified subordinate got the job over her, and filed a discrimination suit. (She won, by the way.)

Are either of these examples white supremacists?

Lisa558
1) i don’t think the president should have said that the next SCOTUS will be black, and that no whites will be considered. I think all people should be considered, and the decision based solely on capabilities.

And what is she going 2 do for black people ?

Tell me what's her plan for the killing of the blacks in the streets by police ?

What's her plan for rampant black homelessness problem in LA and round the country ?
What's her plan for black business development and black businesses getting sabotaged in the USA ?
What's her plan to stop the mass incaceration of black men who go to jail for a million years meanwhile whites and non blacks get smacks on the wrist ?
What's her plan to root out all these white supremacists in law enforcement ?
What's her plan to stop the myth of so called black people attacking Asians ?

I'll Wait

Ketanji Brown Jackson (the next scotus) is married to a white man. She's as pro black as Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.

1645839366775.png

She's not gonna 2 do ANYTHING for black people and has a history of just that.

That's why she was chosen. She's a white ass kisser. She's just as white supremacist as Uncensored2008 mga138 TheParser AMart toobfreak MizMolly

And that's why she was chosen.

Let's see a pro-black. Strong black person. Who is for black people and loves black people. When they get a Khalid Muhammad type black person as SCOTUS then I'd take Biden seriously

See black Americans we havent just got enemies with the white race. We have Asian enemies. We have Latino enemies. Everyone is against us and we have enemies with the black race. Many black people are just as white supremacist as you.

That's you have the Larry Elders, and Clarence Thomas, Candice Owens etc

Last edited:
Lisa558

Tell me what's her plan for the killing of the blacks in the streets by police ?

What's her plan for rampant black homelessness problem in LA and round the country ?
What's her plan for black business development and black businesses getting sabotaged in the USA ?
What's her plan to stop the mass incaceration of black men who go to jail for a million years meanwhile whites and non blacks get smacks on the wrist ?

I'll Wait

Ketanji Brown Jackson (the next scotus) is married to a white man. She's as pro black as Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.

View attachment 607075

That's why she was chosen. She's a white ass kisser. She's just as white supremacist as Uncensored2008 mga138 TheParser AMart toobfreak MizMolly

Let's see a pro-black. Strong black person. Who is for black people and loves black people. When they get a Khalid Muhammad type black person as SCOTUS then I'd take Biden seriously

See black Americans we havent just got enemies with the white race. We have Asian enemies. We have Latino enemies. Everyone is against us and we have enemies with the black race. Many black people are just as white supremacist as you.

Why are you asking what she’s going to do for black people? Her job as a Justice will have nothing to do with her doing anything for black people. That’s not the job.

Her job is to guarantee equal protection under the law. That means race should not play a role in college admissions.

Lisa558

I'll Wait

View attachment 607075

Why should she only do for black people? You dislike her because she married a white man.

Lisa558
Why are you asking what she’s going to do for black people? Her job as a Justice will have nothing to do with her doing anything for black people. That’s not the job.

Beacause white people have numerous people in power that do stuff for them. They're not killing white people in the street. They're not mass incarcerating white people. They're not sabotaging white businesses. They're not under investing in white areas. They're not mass unemploying white people. They're not writing books to prove how stupid white people are. They're not creating stats to prove how violent white people are. They're not using whites as guinea pigs in hospitals.
White people last yeat attacked the white house and they're giving them smacks on the wrists. They would never have happened had those attackers been black.

That's why. The world is on the verge of WW3, a problem created by white people. The verge of the armeggedon but blk ppl are the problem ?

1645842329658.png

Part of me wants Putin to go all the way and then you will see what real violence is/

I just hope the white ppl survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of a nuclear war.

giphy.gif

But white supremacists LOVE Putin. They love a domineering "I'll kill you all" "I've got bombs" white supremacist. Russia is FULL of white suprmeacists......FULL OF THEM

You don't know who your fkin deal with.

Lisa558
Her job is to guarantee equal protection under the law. That means race should not play a role in college admissions.

And blk ppl don't get any protection under the law. You can go out RIGHT NOW and kill a black person and as long as you get you're lie straight, you won't spend one day in Shawshank prison.

Lisa558

Beacause white people have numerous people in power that do stuff for them. They're not killing white people in the street. They're not mass incarcerating white people. They're not sabotaging white businesses. They're not under investing in white areas. They're not mass unemploying white people. They're not writing books to prove how stupid white people are. They're not creating stats to prove how violent white people are. They're not using whites as guinea pigs in hospitals.
White people last yeat attacked the white house and they're giving them smacks on the wrists. They would never have happened had those attackers been black.

That's why. The world is on the verge of WW3, a problem created by white people. The verge of the armeggedon but blk ppl are the problem ?

View attachment 607090

Part of me wants Putin to go all the way and then you will see what real violence is/

I just hope the white ppl survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of a nuclear war.

giphy.gif

But white supremacists LOVE Putin. They love a domineering "I'll kill you all" "I've got bombs" white supremacist. Russia is FULL of white suprmeacists......FULL OF THEM

Lisa558

And blk ppl don't get any protection under the law. You can go out RIGHT NOW and kill a black person and as long as you get you're lie straight, you won't spend one day in Shawshank prison.
^^^ Anyone who wants to know how the mind of a racist works, read the rantings of this Farrakhan foot soldier above.

Lisa558

View attachment 607090

giphy.gif

Lisa558

There is no mass encarceration of any race, same for employment. It appears you believe incarcerated blacks are innocent. The stats already show that most violent crimes are not committed by whites, so there won’t be more whites in prison.

1645851721079.png

1645851893857.png

First Mexico then Afghanistan and now this.

1645851959468.png

Their women will marry white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more anglo to fit in. Like many white immigants do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

They'll then run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

That's how the white club works. White people have had to forget the history, customs and traditions of the countries that they originate from and come to together on this ridiculous notion of whiteness.

And you have to show disdain for blk people

1645853034591.png

Kentaji Jackson is the new SCOTUS

1645853153967.png

Last edited:
All hail whites lol. Not surprised Jackson is married to a white guy. Many leftist black women are. The over educated types politico types.

View attachment 607135

View attachment 607137

First Mexico then Afghanistan and now this.

View attachment 607138

Their women will marry white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more anglo to fit in. Like many white immigants do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

They'll then run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

That's how the white club works. White people have had to forget the history, customs and traditions of the countries that they originate from and come to together on this ridiculous notion of whiteness.

And you have to show disdain for blk people

View attachment 607142

Kentaji Jackson is the new SCOTUS

View attachment 607146

Tyga was born Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson​

Queen Latifah was born Dana Elaine Owens​

Nelly was born Cornell Iral Haynes​

Tyga was born Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson​

Queen Latifah was born Dana Elaine Owens​

Nelly was born Cornell Iral Haynes​

Exactly. They didn't whiten there names. And just to inform you. That is not there name dummy. That's there rap names. They have not changed names to fit into white society.

Those white people in the middle of war, were white Russians and Ukraineans are killing each other but they STILL make time to practice anti black contempt.

So they can go handle that themselves. No sympathy here

Y'all Nazis keep bleating about "pro-Putin,"

Well here you go - someone pro-Putin.

:thup:
So what? Pro Russians are a dime a dozen nowadays. The board is full of um. I think the Neo-GOP Official Motto is "Better Russia's Putin than Any Democrat". Just what I've heard.

Those white people in the middle of war, were white Russians and Ukraineans are killing each other but they STILL make time to practice anti black contempt.

So they can go handle that themselves. No sympathy here

Pretty sure this is what you actually look like

5c196718404f4d71f3178084

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back