More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650674608839.png

In 1942, the Tuskegee Airmen became the first African American flying unit in the U.S. military and fought in World War II. The Tuskegee Airmen epitomized courage and heroism.

1652368466853.png

What's clear is that you racists always try making excuses.
Nope, that's what the article says. But if you bother to even try to remember, I always took the victim's side in this shooting, not the racist's side. Unlike you I have principals and am fair.

Nope, that's what the article says. But if you bother to even try to remember, I always took the victim's side in this shooting, not the racist's side. Unlike you I have principals and am fair.
I have principles and that's why I am here fighting the white racist bullshit in this forum.

You are the racist here son. Plain and simple. You can't dispute me, so this is all you have left.

Don't even go there. You always put everything in racist terms because you are a pathetic example of a piss poor example of a human being.

Your color is immaterial, your character, or lack thereof, is what determines just what sort of person you are.

And you come up short.

We still have sundown town (places were black ppl are not supposed to go and they will shoot and kill blk ppl) and the police will go along with it100% and I personally have heard plenty of stories like this from black truck drivers over years.

Where are all these good white people that everyone tells blk ppl are out there ?
Where are all these good cops that everyone tells blk ppl are out there ?
Where are they ?

They're always telling us "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" OK. Where are they when shit get's real ? Where ? Fk outta here

This is why I find it funny when the likes of JoeB131 talks about Chicago and sealybobo talk about Detroit about places were whites can't go. Please......

There is no place on this planet where whites can't go and be in trouble because they are white. Nowhere. Black people are well aware of the severe punishments that would happen if they harm a white person in a black area. Matter of fact - A White person in a black area is the safest person there.

Last edited:
We still have sundown town (places were black ppl are not supposed to go and they will shoot and kill blk ppl) and the police will go along with it100% and I personally have heard plenty of stories like this from black truck drivers over years.

Where are all these good white people that everyone tells blk ppl are out there ?
Where are they ?

They're always telling us "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" "Not all" OK. Where are they when shit get's real ? Where ? Fk outta here

This is why I find it funny when the likes of JoeB131 talks about Chicago and sealybobo talk about Detroit about places were whites can't go. Please......

There is no place on this planet where whites can't go and be in trouble because they are white. Nowhere. Black people are well aware of the severe punishments that would happen if they harm a white person in a black area. Matter of fact - A White person in a black area is the safest person there.

There are lots of places where being white after dark is risking your life. Compton, Inglewood, Watts, South Central etc. etc. etc.

Your point?

There are lots of places where being white after dark is risking your life. Compton, Inglewood, Watts, South Central etc. etc. etc.

Your point?
And in the same city there are all white suburbs blacks dare not enter.

Don't even go there. You always put everything in racist terms because you are a pathetic example of a piss poor example of a human being.

Your color is immaterial, your character, or lack thereof, is what determines just what sort of person you are.

And you come up short.
I'm going there because you make up a definition of racism that is not racism. And I am posting in the section about racism, so I won't be talking about the Yankees. You don't judge based on character because if you did, you'd be on the white racists here. Instead, you attack every black person posting about white racism. So then when we look at your character, we see racist.

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

Last edited:
And in the same city there are all white suburbs blacks dare not enter.
I very much doubt that even you could find an all white suburb anywhere in Southern California. California has been very well integrated since the fifties. About the only segregated neighborhoods are black, and even they are getting scarce.

Where are they ?

The good people and good cops are everywhere, you are just too willfully blind to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back