More Spanish Commercials on English speaking channels

It is called Capitalism. Companies create commercials to draw new customers.

Surely you don't want the gov't to control private businesses do you?

It s the governments job to control the airwaves, I would love to see them ban prescription drugs from being advertised

I've been noticing it mainly on streaming services, like Hulu, but sometimes on network television. We are a country with an increasingly growing Spanish speaking population, so it's not surprising.
Did you know that the NATIONAL language of the United States, is English. You come here wanting to be a citizen, you learn English, if you dont, you are then a slave of the Marxists/Demofascists...Who need them to pick vegetables, or clean their toilets...

Like that havent already. The population of the United States is 14% blacks, yet 85% of commercials have black in them. Wokeness is in the business and many people are tired of it.

Did you know that the NATIONAL language of the United States, is English. You come here wanting to be a citizen, you learn English, if you dont, you are then a slave of the Marxists/Demofascists...Who need them to pick vegetables, or clean their toilets...

The US does not have an official National language. The overwhelming majority of Americans speak English. But there is no National Language.

The US does not have an official National language. The overwhelming majority of Americans speak English. But there is no National Language.
115th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 997

To declare English as the official language of the United States, to establish a uniform English language rule for naturalization, and to avoid misconstructions of the English language texts of the laws of the United States, pursuant to Congress’ powers to provide for the general welfare of the United States and to establish a uniform rule of naturalization under article I, section 8, of the Constitution.

Most of the world is multilingual. It’s not a big deal.

Most of the world is multilingual. It’s not a big deal.
And now to give you a lesson about Business.
I really hate people who think they know something, but then open their pie hole and prove they dont.

Global Business Speaks English
Ready or not, English is now the global language of business. More and more multinational companies are mandating English as the common corporate language—Airbus, Daimler-Chrysler, Fast Retailing, Nokia, Renault, Samsung, SAP, Technicolor, and Microsoft in Beijing, to name a few—in an attempt to facilitate communication and performance across geographically diverse functions and business endeavors.

Maybe in 20 years when you puppies finally grow up and get some pubic hair, and then surrender this country to China, English wont be the language of choice in doing business.

115th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 997

To declare English as the official language of the United States, to establish a uniform English language rule for naturalization, and to avoid misconstructions of the English language texts of the laws of the United States, pursuant to Congress’ powers to provide for the general welfare of the United States and to establish a uniform rule of naturalization under article I, section 8, of the Constitution.

The Bill was introduced. But I cannot see anything that says it was passed. Do you have a link?

Because our politicians are too chicken shit to pass the resolution

Even if, for some inexplicable reason, Congress were to declare an official language, that law would only apply to the conduct of government business and have absolutely no bearing on commercial TV or other media.

So, you concerns will still not be addressed.

The Bill was introduced. But I cannot see anything that says it was passed. Do you have a link?
I guess it never did, because then everyone would only have to call in and not press 2 to hear Hispanic. But so much for the melting pot of America, where everyone is United under one country, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. That is all gone, thanks to the Marxists/Demofascists...

Forum List

Back