More snow!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Here in NY we are expecting another 10-12 inches of snow in the next 36 hours. Who else is expecting snow?

its snowing here in iowa right now, nothing more than a pain in the ass though. it sucks

I just read an update on abcnews website. South Jersey to NYC area should expect 6-12 and Westchester and above could be anywhere from 12-18.

HAHAHAH!!! Jim going to be snowed in!!!! :p: You are getting more than us!!! I have the personal plow come down and get me out, well, for now anyway!

Charlotte NC & preety much all of SC got hit with a bit of snow but a bunch of ice.... 1 to 3 inches I think... the roads look like a war zone...these ppl cant drive in the slippery stuff at all...but hell it got me home tonight. Orangeburg SC has lost power for 2 to 3 days cause of the ice.
Jeff

No way! that's messed up. Hey jeff, better drive carefully!!!!

Hell Im home now...my truck is still in Greenville SC....seems the plant I was going to pump off at is on a hill.... well a hill & 3 inches of solid ice dont mix..lol.. so before I slid into the wall I locked it up & left it
Jeff

hahahahah!!!!! and there she will sit!!!! don't want to be like me and just take out everything that's in front of you? hahahaha

the roads werent that bad I didnt think hell traveled 400 miles in it but the lot at the plant is on a slope & hell it had at least 3 inches of ice covering it ....hell I weighed 80,000 lbs & the ice never cracked...lol... the truck started sliding down the hill real slow sideways with the brakes on , I jumped out ran around & stopped it...lol... I put a brick on the side of the right tire I hope it doesnt get to windy or it may go...lol

God, we are here in Chicago, but not that much. Wish we were, then I'd have a 'snow day.' Be just the right timing too. Catholic Schools Week, meaning an assembly, special luncheon, or diversion of one sort or another throughout the day. Good thing for preschool-4th. Not so good for 5th through 8th.

I have a feeling around here, will wake up to snow, but schools will be open, with that, then they will decide to call early out. Having early out usually means your home anytime after 7 p.m.

I have a feeling, it's going to be a LONG day tomorrow! :(

hmm, once we are 'there' we will never get out, they'll keep us overnight.

we got lucky here in nashville, the ice stopped at the kentucky -tenn border. musta felt sorry for the dumbasses down here that cant drive on WET roads let alone icy ones. if it flurrys here school is out....the BIG snow they had here last year has em gun shy....7-8 inches...be deal...

3-5 inches today where I'm living, with a little more expected tomorrow. The last time we had snow there was a pileup on the interstate that started with two fedex trucks, and that was just a thin frosting.

Forum List

Back