More snow!

THE STORM HAS BEGUN!!!!!! SLEET & FREEZING RAIN HAS BEGUN..Coming down real good right now!!!!! everything icing up good! :(

GOOD LUCK HOPE EVERYONE FAIRS OUT OK !! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES !!

Done driving for tonight anyway! but then again, I know I will probably need something from the store!

Janeeng,
Good night to open the cans in the pantry that you've been meaning to get to for the past 5 years. lol, (my housekeeping skills aren't what they ought to be). I for one am firmly enscounced in my domicile until the morrow.

We are just continuing to get enough fluffy white stuff to make driving miserable on the side streets, but nowhere near enough to close the schools, damn. I need a snow day, it's really rough coming out of Christmas break.

Kathianne - went out to store, roads are white, but not by snow, it's all ice and sleet out there! slippery for sure! heavy snow to come shortly! I am hoping for a defenite day off tomorrow!

Well be careful and I'm pulling for ya! I want a 3 ft fall on Sunday night about 3 am start. I'm hoping for 2 days off with that. Won't happen, but I'm hopin'.

Started here nearly an hour ago and we have close to a couple of inches already. It's coming down like a blizzard and it's 100% snow so far.

Your lucking out then without the sleet and freezing rain, that's all we have now, but the snow is starting to kick in! not like you yet though. Just enough to give me a day off, and off tomorrow night and I will be happy!

12 inches as of 6am here in Westchester, NY.

My ^%&$% back still hurts from shovelling out of the last storm! The plows have already come by and it looks to be about 3 feet at the end of our driveways.

Hopefully some kids will be out looking for money and I can just pay them to do it!

hahahaha, you got more than we did! we only got about 5 or 6 inches. Atleast you had a plow come down your road. The County won't do this road hardly, and the Statey must be upset, he never did either! haha!!!!

Yeah, all schools closed. Never did get my call to say I was off, but I am. Jared will be thrilled when he gets up. I never bothered to even wake him up yet to tell him. I would love them both to just sleep all day! haha!

I had to go back to school today, even though half the town is still without power. All the ice is pretty much melted, but there's trees and power lines down everywhere, looks like a damn war zone! Most of the gas stations are closed, and those that are open have no gas! It really wasn't anything too horrible by northern standards, but basically when they get hit with snow or ice around here, everything shuts down. We had a half an inch of snow last year and almost every business in town shut down.

Jeff, how's the weather down by you?

Rednecks don't know how to handle it with snow and ice! :)

Dan, I bet your thrilled to have gone back to school! hehe!

We got today and tonight off, but I can guarentee back tomorrow!

New Topics

Forum List

Back