More snow!

About 3 inches here. Supposed top get an ice storm tonight and tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

Snow? What is that? I forgot... ever since we moved from Charlotte, the stuff has been long forgotten about...

Although my youngest is upset because it is snowing in Charlotte and she isn't there to play in it...

Didn't mind all the snow... it was the ICE I'll not ever miss!

Downsized!! :( now 3 - 6 by a.m., an inch maybe today with ice! that's even more fun to drive in.

We just had 3 inches fall in the past couple of hours, too late to close the schools though. Took over an hour to get here, fell too fast for the plows to keep up with.

Originally posted by Kathianne
We just had 3 inches fall in the past couple of hours, too late to close the schools though. Took over an hour to get here, fell too fast for the plows to keep up with.
were not that far apart, and they havent even gottenthe plows out yet. roads all screwed up

It's all cleared up here now. Still coming down albeit very lightly. Now all is plowed and salted, the side streets are at least plowed.
Did it hit there as suddenly?

most schools in mid-tenn let out early...snow flurrys...some worry of icy conditions later this afternoon in hilly areas...usual run at stores for milk and bread...I dont think these folks would survive a NORMAL winter storm if they lived north of the mason/dixon line...

not raelly, started early morning, about 330 or so.
i think its stopped, but jsut blowing. plows still not out though. but for the last handful of years IL has been alot better at plowing than IA has, well clinton county anyway. like lastnight when i was on my way home from school the roads were excellent, but when i hit clinton, as usual, the roads were shit.
took my dad to the doctor this morning and had to actually put it in 4wd.

Well I'm in major met area. Only 10 min. by car to O'hare.

true, but it would still be nice to be able to move around in town and nto worry about where the lanes are at.

ive often though of fabricating my own bumper. RR ties and quarter inch piping.
hey my explorer isnt much, but its paid for...lol

they have a metal shop at school ???? can you say MONSTER GARAGE !!!!! it will amaze you what a few guys, some steel, a torch and a little beer can accomplish!!!! you will also need somewhat loud exhaust so the people will hear you coming.....AND GET THE HELL OUTTA YOUR WAY...

IT IS COOL AND 49 DEGREES WITHOUT SNOW !!
I AM BETTING THAT SNOW IN SOUTH LOUISIANA IS NOT LIKELY TO BE IN THE FORCAST !

Forum List

Back