More Russian Lies!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This can be seen as 'Russia's' Big Lie! There's just no way that Russia has destroyed up to 90% of the Ukraine's troops in battle.

Berezhny was quoted by local media outlet Poltavshina as saying the military urgently needs reinforcements, as “out of 100 people who joined the units last fall, 10-20 remain, the rest are dead, wounded or disabled.”

The ground war may be over?

Can Russia match America/Nato in this new kind of war?

Does this hint at a flow of weapons to Russia from China, via N.K?

Last edited:
Russia's army has performed embarrassingly poorly for a so-called major power. I wouldn't be surprised if China takes advantage and reclaims some of its territoty currently occupied by Russia.

This can be seen as 'Russia's' Big Lie! There's just no way that Russia has destroyed up to 90% of the Ukraine's troops in battle.

It needs to stop. The Ukraine doesn't have another 472,000 soldiers!

IMG_20230919_195412.jpg

IMG_20230919_195642.jpg

Yes. And Wolfsangel is just a symbol of love and friendship.

Evidence Suggests Ukrainian Missile Caused Market Tragedy​

The Sept. 6 missile strike on Kostiantynivka in eastern Ukraine was one of the deadliest in the country in months, killing at least 15 civilians and injuring more than 30 others. The weapon’s payload of metal fragments struck a market, piercing windows and walls and wounding some victims beyond recognition.

Less than two hours later, President Volodymyr Zelensky blamed Russian “terrorists” for the attack, and many media outlets followed suit. Throughout its invasion of Ukraine, Russia has repeatedly and systematically attacked civilians and struck schools, markets and residences as a deliberate tactic to instill fear in the populace. In Kostiantynivka in April, they shelled homes and a preschool, killing six.

But evidence collected and analyzed by The New York Times, including missile fragments, satellite imagery, witness accounts and social media posts, strongly suggests the catastrophic strike was the result of an errant Ukrainian air defense missile fired by a Buk launch system.

Last edited:
Looks like photoshop. Anyway, he doesn't make kisses with the Jews.
you made my day ivan :auiqs.jpg:
so you say a gay with Nickname Wagner , dont have nazi tattoo but he hated the Jews. ok, question, will Wagner GRU avenge the death of its leaders Yevgeny Prigozhin and Dmitry Utkin?

so you say a gay with Nickname Wagner , dont have nazi tattoo but he hated the Jews. ok, question, will Wagner GRU avenge the death of its leaders Yevgeny Prigozhin and Dmitry Utkin?

As far as I know, they won't. It's not a cult, it's a commercial company. Nobody cares who's on top, while they earn their money.

The times of Israel and the Express :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back