More on the Globull Warming Scam

If he believes the IPCC is presenting his position, he is not. And he has certainly demonstrated no suitable comprehension of any of the issues discussed around here. If you want to do yourself a good turn, you might take the man aside and attempt to bring him up to your empyrean level of science comprehensions. For instance, you could teach him about your holding that the Arctic is gaining ice...

You could quite easily be buried in "real scientific papers" that support AGW. Check the resources used to produce the last IPCC AR.

99535-Im-sorry-Im-allergic-to-bullsh-QjT5.gif
Sounds like a autoimmune problem to me. See someone that deals with the mentally handicapped.

All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. People like you would rather believe obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and undegreed ex-TV weathermen.

You could quite easily be buried in "real scientific papers" that support AGW. Check the resources used to produce the last IPCC AR.
dude you perhaps should actually read it. it states that there has been little warming in the last 14 years. They made that statement; here:

from the IPCC AR5 Summary report:
"The observed reduction in surface warming trend over the period 1998 to 2012 as compared to the period 1951 to 2012, is due in roughly equal measure to a reduced trend in radiative forcing and a cooling contribution from natural internal variability, which includes a possible redistribution of heat within the ocean (medium confidence).
The reduced trend in radiative forcing is primarily due to volcanic eruptions and the timing of the downward phase of the 11-year solar cycle. However, there is low confidence in quantifying the role of changes in radiative forcing in causing the reduced warming trend. There is medium confidence that natural internal decadal variability causes to a substantial degree the difference between observations and the simulations; the latter are not expected to reproduce the timing of natural internal variability. There may also be a contribution from forcing inadequacies and, in some models, an overestimate of the response to increasing greenhouse gas and other anthropogenic forcing (dominated by the effects of aerosols)."

note their own lack of understanding by using words like 'possible'.

Meaning most all models were wrong, they expected to see much more warming trends. It didn't happen, still isn't happening and they can reconstruct datasets all they want, but we all know the numbers are inaccurate.

Then instead of making the recommendation to correct the models they still go with them and spout high confidence in them. hahahahahahaaha

So, wrong dude.

So stupid, DUDE. You don't even understand what they said. You don't seem to understand the most basic concepts of science.

Why are you even here?
oh please, answer for them. What is it that they meant?

If he believes the IPCC is presenting his position, he is not. And he has certainly demonstrated no suitable comprehension of any of the issues discussed around here. If you want to do yourself a good turn, you might take the man aside and attempt to bring him up to your empyrean level of science comprehensions. For instance, you could teach him about your holding that the Arctic is gaining ice...
Hey science dude, go scratch yourself. You want to attack me I'm right here. What is it you think you got over me? Come now smart ass, what is it that you think you got on climate? I know you have absolutely no evidence to support AGW. None!!!!

99535-Im-sorry-Im-allergic-to-bullsh-QjT5.gif
Sounds like a autoimmune problem to me. See someone that deals with the mentally handicapped.

All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. People like you would rather believe obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and undegreed ex-TV weathermen.

:blahblah:

Hey Senile Rocks,

It's no surprise that once again you post the same old crap as you usually do. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

You really do enjoy showing others what a gullible moron you truly are, don't ya? :lmao:

AGW/CC is a lie and a scam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back