More Nazism. No book burning, but removal from schools.

You know it, the bible is full of incest, adulty and genocide and you know it.
All things that give the examples of what not to do, yet the leftist can't seem to stop themselves, so the other part that reads about the consequences of such things is something that they shall meet if they choose not to repent, and therefore move away from such things quickly.

All things that give the examples of what not to do, yet the leftist can't seem to stop themselves, so the other part that reads about the consequences of such things is something that they shall meet if they choose not to repent, and therefore move away from such things quickly.
Here we Go again. The same old religious threats of eternal fire because you don't like it. Grow up.

Yall only know Coyote on what she chooses to reveal. You don't know her OUTSIDE this place. Just like you don't know me, or anyone else here that knows you. All we can do is "presume" via words each of us chooses to share, which is not the essense of who we truly are.

Just sayin'.

Many of those were banned by your commie deviant heroes. lol you're pretty clueless.
p19nffvsbnf81.jpg

Yeah probably political and government leadership's and/or styles of government leadership books being removed, but is that what is being discussed here ????

BIf difference when it comes to content, decency, and ethics being reviewed for appropriateness verses what took place in Germany concerning cultural mindsets that concern politics, leadership, governance, and style.

Yeah probably political and government leadership's and/or styles of government leadership books being removed, but is that what is being discussed here ????

BIf difference when it comes to content, decency, and ethics being reviewed for appropriateness verses what took place in Germany concerning cultural mindsets that concern politics, leadership, governance, and style.

Sociopaths can't make such distinctions, they're loons.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained".

Stirling S. Newberry

8th graders have a lot of other stuff they need to be studying than that stuff. Why is it just soooo important to make kids depressed and pissed off at stuff they don't need to be dealing with in schools at 14? What are they going to do about it? Make lots of posters and snivel, just to make Mommy proud of their little Social Justice Warriors accomplishing absolutely nothing?

By age 14, children have been dealing with race issues for years. By age 14 kids have been dealing with sexual identity and gender issues for at least 2 years.

Conservatives want to wait until these kids attempt suicide before trying to deal with these issues, and by then it's way too late.

By age 14, children have been dealing with race issues for years. By age 14 kids have been dealing with sexual identity and gender issues for at least 2 years.

Conservatives want to wait until these kids attempt suicide before trying to deal with these issues, and by then it's way too late.
Please tell us why kids have to be “ educated “ on these issues in elementary school

All we can do is "presume" via words each of us chooses to share, which is not the essense of who we truly are.
I don't know Gracie. Don't you think that maybe the personas that we see on this board may actually be the more accurate reflection of who these people are? I mean there are no societal restrictions on this board so people are more free to express their true feelings.

Please tell us why kids have to be “ educated “ on these issues in elementary school

I didn’t say kids have to be educated on these issues in public school. The attempts by you clowns to put words in people’s posts that were never there is unending.

It’s no wonder you conservatives are so uninformed and stupid. You were never taught anything as a child and you don’t know anything now.

Exactly. And I was born in 1960, so "current events" from my childhood were as bad as anything in the history books.

Banning books is simply wrong.
The government banning books for consumption to the general public is wrong. But shouldn't schools ensure that the books they make available to kids and use in their curriculum are age appropriate?

Forum List

Back