More Nazism. No book burning, but removal from schools.

We're seeing the results of half-assed 'education' at work here, the lack of any real reasoning capacity. They're using circular reasoning while thinking they're using 'logic' and hence all the stupid strawman arguments and absolutist rubbish.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained".

Stirling S. Newberry

There is zero concern for the kids and education, just burb brat whining and breast beating about there being some standards imposed on curriculum for young kids. Desensitization works, which is why the commies and deviants went with the culture war first, and started with dumbing down the education system.

What the public needs to do is vote these lib school boards out of office

I tend to have two issues with the school systems, here. The first of these involves introducing material to children at too early an age. The headlong rush to sexualize young children, in particular, is certainly not undertaken with children's best interests in mind.

The second issue has to with the inherent bias in exposing children to a steady diet of material that paints a picture of America as a nation that is systematically racist. There is an obvious agenda involved and this one has little to do with children's welfare, either, especially inasmuch as much of it distorts and is not allowed to be questioned.

As to banning specific books, I think some may go a bit too far, but until more teachers see their role as teaching instead of shaping opinion, about the only way to tackle the extreme bias involves limiting the arsenal they use to indoctrinate.

I never got depressed or "pissed off" by History. It was one of my favorite subjects.

I suspect most people do not want to upset the white Christians race. Communist ban books.
What a crock. You leftists are the enemies of liberty: the suppressors of truth and the imposers of filth.

I would ordinarily say an equal mix of the Board of Education, together with input and consent of parents, but educators these days have become so extreme to the left that more influence should be given to parents.

Who decides what is decent and what isn't?
You ask that question as if the obvious were a mystery. The answer per natural and constitutional law: parents. For crying out loud!

Last edited:
As a formerly active Force Recon Marine, I know a thing or two about opposition and resilience. The reason for my exasperation for some goes to their black-and-white think.

The issue ultimately comes down to the liberty of parental consent and authority. I'll decide for my children what is true and good and beautiful, indeed, what is decent and age-appropriate. My wife and I homeschool, and my eldest will attend a private prep school next year. We can afford to do this. Most parents can't.

In the meantime, the state schools are destroying and traumatizing innocence with the degeneracy of cultural Marxism, churning out increasingly vicious, intolerant, nose-bleeding weaklings and statist bootlicks. Dumbdowned conformists!

The only way we'll burn this ship around is with the competition of universal school choice. Liberty is the way to excellence in education. We need a system wherein parents educate their children as they see fit--at home or a school of their choice.

A Wall of Babble | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Revisions and Divisions | US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum
School choice is the best outcome

but a more immediate change for the public schools is new conservative board members

They don't allow the bible to be taught in schools. But it's okay to teach them that some ideology posing as a religion that advocates genocide, looting, and raping little boys is great. It's also okay to let freaks and scum brainwash kids into believing they need extreme sexual mutilations and start pumping them full of hormones at 6 years old.

And, once again. the school board is not 'banning books; if some parent thinks it's okay for their kids to read they can get it at the library or buy it themselves. That's because it isn't being banned.
That is all in the Bible…

What is a “balanced way” and what is a “highly volatile racist way”?

Why are these books pulled? These are in high school libraries.

The Cider House Rules (John Irving 1985)

The Handmaid's Tale (by Margaret Atwood)

We Were Eight Years in Power: an American Tragedy (Ta-Nehisi Coates)

Nearly every book on the list, from children’s picture books to history tomes, features either Black or LGBTQ characters.

…The National Coalition Against Censorship denounced the attacks on the books in a December statement signed by hundreds of authors and groups such as the American Civil Liberties Union, People for the American Way, the National LGBTQ Task Force and the National Black Justice Coalition. According to the statement, most of the books being challenged are about "the lived experiences of racism or of growing up LGBTQIA and experiencing bias, discrimination, hate and even violence."

Out of Darkness,” for example, is a young adult novel about a love affair between two teenagers, a Mexican American girl and Black boy, set against the backdrop of the 1937 natural gas explosion at a New London, Texas, school. The disaster claimed nearly 300 lives.

The 2015 book attracted little or no controversy for several years after it was published. But beginning last fall, its presence in school libraries has been challenged in at least 16 school districts across a half-dozen states. Author Ashley Hope Pérez acknowledged in a phone interview that the novel explicitly deals with subjects such as sexual abuse and racism but pointed out that it has received favorable reviews and literary awards.

These books deal complex and real situations, either facing us today, or in our history. In addition some of these books likely touch upon topics some of these kids may have experienced but can’t talk about.

When I was in high school our reading list included books considered controversial at the time:

Catcher in the Rye
To Kill a Mockingbird
One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest
Clockwork Orange
Of Mice and Men
Lolita
Grapes of Wrath
The Diary of Ann Frank

Are kids these days too soft to read anything that sparks controversy, discussion and thought? I don’t think so. I think it is the parents who can’t.

Given that the majority of the books target are either by black authors, feature black charecters or LGBTQ charecters….why do you accuse me of using the race card?
You do understand that this is pushback, right?

Or at the very least, bigotry holding hands with pushback.

Getting behind psychopath Hillary, and then melting down into deranged hysteria when she lost to the lesser evil, was the biggest mistake the Democrats ever made.

The party is basically a puppet regime of the permastate now; Ike called it 60 years ago.

And people are reacting against that, sometimes in tragically ill-advised ways.

Last edited:
I’m Jewish, and half my family (the half that hadn’t immigrated away from Europe) were murdered by Hitler.

Depending on how graphic this novel is, it may indeed be inappropriate for middle-schoolers. Better for 10th or 11th graders.
I'm sorry for your family's egregious losses in WWII. I've been to Germany twice. When I went, I observed at least 2 incidents that the Germans are still divided not only from each other, but from foreigners as well. Most of the people there were busy making a living with no time for engaging in any kind of war whatsoever. It is an extremely beautiful European country with buildings many hundreds of years old, and some over a thousand years old. Their Rhine River is wonderful to travel by tourist ship, and their Alps carve out an amazing skyline and host some of the most beautiful villages I've ever seen, not to mention Neuschwanstein. May God himself have mercy on those still living who had losses due to the Nazi madness that seduced and temporarily blinded those who put their trust in such shameful leadership. May God protect his first family as well as his Christian families, too, who do all we can to support those who supported us in the Revolutionary War, namely Haim Solomon and his fellow Jews who put their last dollars on George Washington's needs list that helped us free ourselves from midiocre and some what savage oppressors., all of whom we have forgiven. Amen.

I'm sorry for your family's egregious losses in WWII. I've been to Germany twice. When I went, I observed at least 2 incidents that the Germans are still divided not only from each other, but from foreigners as well. Most of the people there were busy making a living with no time for engaging in any kind of war whatsoever. It is an extremely beautiful European country with buildings many hundreds of years old, and some over a thousand years old. Their Rhine River is wonderful to travel by tourist ship, and their Alps carve out an amazing skyline and host some of the most beautiful villages I've ever seen, not to mention Neuschwanstein. May God himself have mercy on those still living who had losses due to the Nazi madness that seduced and temporarily blinded those who put their trust in such shameful leadership. May God protect his first family as well as his Christian families, too, who do all we can to support those who supported us in the Revolutionary War, namely Haim Solomon and his fellow Jews who put their last dollars on George Washington's needs list that helped us free ourselves from midiocre and some what savage oppressors., all of whom we have forgiven. Amen.
What a beautiful and moving sentiment. Thank you for your post, and your recognition of the contributions - and sacrifices - the Jewish people have made throughout history. G-d bless you.

Not necessarily.I remember in the mid-80's taking a tour
of Europe { Including Germany } with my Mom and Aunt.
On a tour bus and really educated Tour Guide.Who was
highly educated,had a law degree and lived in Vienna.
Each little town or province we went thru this tour guide
explained all the basics.The History,the Economics the
lifetyle.When traversing up into The Black Forest where
the route slowly circles around towards the upper
tier.The Black Forest runs around 100 miles.
We Had to make a stop half way towards the top tier
entering the Black Forest.A very sheltered and secluded little
hamlet.I purposedly felt like going on my own { to get
away from the older folks } and saw an Old style
German Pub.Our Tour guide warned about getting strange
looks from the Locals.That was exactly what took place.
I had a dickens of a time ordering a Draft Beer and a
snack { Bratwurst }.I had around an hour before getting
back to the bus.

Yes. Germany is gorgeous.

FB_IMG_1643684673839.jpg

No books have been banned. They are not being promoted to children. If they were banned, no one could read them.

Schools are destroying children. The pressure being put on children to be gay or trans is driving them to suicide. In a better time these teachers would be covered in hot tar and rolled in feathers.

Forum List

Back