'Book-banning crusade' across the U.S.: What does it cost American taxpayers?

So you're okay with me taking your children to my church on Sunday. If my children are "your own people", then aren't your children my own people?
If you take any child you are reinforcing pedophilia and molestations based on fairy tales and non-existent Beings.

The book burners believde they are protecting kids. Those kids are already gay.
Who protects their interests of the gay kids. Arent they entitled to books that help them ? Explain their feelings ?
Do they not have rights ?
They have the right to stop being gay!!!! :hands:

It's not clear which minority is the most targeted by these bans, but here's a piece about how Black authors and readers are impacted:

All minorities are being affected by these bands. Books celebrating Asian and Hispanic cultures are being pulled from the shelves. As well as books about the Holocaust or slavery.

Anything that might make white child feel bad about being white.

You fools can be made to believe anything. You're so scared your kids are going to grow up to be gay.

Here's a clue. All through history, children have grown up to be gay. In every culture, in every time, and even animals are sometimes gay. It's just as "normal" as being straight, for gay people.

Normal children cannot be "groomed" into being gay or trans. its a lie that a child becomes gay because they were sexually abused. Straight boys who are sexually abused are still straight boys when they grow up.

But I’m willing to bet real money that the priests and Boy Scout leaders who prey on children are selecting the “sensitive boys” as their victims. Never forget that pedophiles believe that the children enjoy the abuse.

Men will claim that little girls seduced them or behaved flirtatiously and they’ll get off using that line.

Statutory rape laws used to read that sex with an underage girl “of previously chaste character” was illegal. If somebody else got to her first, she’s fair game.

^ Just one reason these books must stop being banned.

This!!!! Every kid growing up, needs some good sources of information on human sexuality that they can’t ask their parents about.

My mother said “Don’t”. Don’t what???? “Don’t”. Everything I learned about sex, birth control and feminine hygiene came from the pages of Chatelaine magazine. My mother had a subscription. My sister-in-law, a high school health teacher answered any questions I had.

My friend, a high school teacher in Nebraska has said her female Christian students are engaging in oral and anal sex - anything but vaginal sex because they have to remain “virgins” until they marry.

Bill Maher has crudely joked that evangelicals have raised an entire generation of all American apple cheeked girls who are prepared to take it up the ass and give blow jobs, because to have normal sex would be morally wrong.

I love the law of unintended consequences.

You fools can be made to believe anything. You're so scared your kids are going to grow up to be gay.

Here's a clue. All through history, children have grown up to be gay. In every culture, in every time, and even animals are sometimes gay. It's just as "normal" as being straight, for gay people.

Normal children cannot be "groomed" into being gay or trans. its a lie that a child becomes gay because they were sexually abused. Straight boys who are sexually abused are still straight boys when they grow up.

But I’m willing to bet real money that the priests and Boy Scout leaders who prey on children are selecting the “sensitive boys” as their victims. Never forget that pedophiles believe that the children enjoy the abuse.

Men will claim that little girls seduced them or behaved flirtatiously and they’ll get off using that line.

Statutory rape laws used to read that sex with an underage girl “of previously chaste character” was illegal. If somebody else got to her first, she’s fair game.

This!!!! Every kid growing up, needs some good sources of information on human sexuality that they can’t ask their parents about.

My mother said “Don’t”. Don’t what???? “Don’t”. Everything I learned about sex, birth control and feminine hygiene came from the pages of Chatelaine magazine. My mother had a subscription. My sister-in-law, a high school health teacher answered any questions I had.

My friend, a high school teacher in Nebraska has said her female Christian students are engaging in oral and anal sex - anything but vaginal sex because they have to remain “virgins” until they marry.

Bill Maher has crudely joked that evangelicals have raised an entire generation of all American apple cheeked girls who are prepared to take it up the ass and give blow jobs, because to have normal sex would be morally wrong.

I love the law of unintended consequences.
You fools will mindlessly defend perversion. Gays themselves have admitted they are after the kids. Dumbass

You fools will mindlessly defend perversion. Gays themselves have admitted they are after the kids. Dumbass

Homosexuality is not perversion. Homosexuality has existed in every nation, in every race, and in every culture all over the world. Homosexuality exists in the animal world.

Gays have never admitted there after your children. Those videos on TikTok featuring people saying we are gay and we’re coming for your kids - they’re faked. Those people are not gays they’re just pretending to be gay to frighten you and it’s working.

TikTok is a Chinese propaganda company that wants to see America destroyed. They’ll tell you anything.

Stop, believing Chinese propaganda and Republican propaganda. They’re virtually the same thing.

When LGBTQ+ folks say this, they're mocking conservative paranoia.

Glad we got that cleared up.

:)

Homosexuality is not perversion. Homosexuality has existed in every nation, in every race, and in every culture all over the world. Homosexuality exists in the animal world.

Gays have never admitted there after your children. Those videos on TikTok featuring people saying we are gay and we’re coming for your kids - they’re faked. Those people are not gays they’re just pretending to be gay to frighten you and it’s working.

TikTok is a Chinese propaganda company that wants to see America destroyed. They’ll tell you anything.

Stop, believing Chinese propaganda and Republican propaganda. They’re virtually the same thing.
Wait - are you saying there are people in the world who will say what people want to hear just to control them and enrich themselves?

I find this hard to believe!

:cool:

Wait - are you saying there are people in the world who will say what people want to hear just to control them and enrich themselves?

I find this hard to believe!

:cool:

I know. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to learn that Donald Trump lies for power and money. He seems like such a nice man and he likes women who have cats. He likes to grab their kitties.

The thing that really turned me against the guy was his Atlantic City Bankruptcies in the 1990's. Coming on the heels of him trying to use "eminent domain" to bully senior citizens out of their homes in the New York Port Lands project, his public humiliation and abuse of Ivanna as their marriage broke up, the economic hardship and wreckage to all of the people he fleeced in those bankruptcies, was the last straw.

The Art of the Deal was just out, and people believed every word of it. They latched onto his offer to "make them rich", just like the subtrades jumped at the chance to enter the big leagues, and they all lost everything. There were suicides. Trump bragged he made $40 million.

All minorities are being affected by these bands. Books celebrating Asian and Hispanic cultures are being pulled from the shelves. As well as books about the Holocaust or slavery.

Anything that might make white child feel bad about being white.
Link us up to the titles of these “bands” books, Vermin.

I know. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to learn that Donald Trump lies for power and money. He seems like such a nice man and he likes women who have cats. He likes to grab their kitties.

The thing that really turned me against the guy was his Atlantic City Bankruptcies in the 1990's. Coming on the heels of him trying to use "eminent domain" to bully senior citizens out of their homes in the New York Port Lands project, his public humiliation and abuse of Ivanna as their marriage broke up, the economic hardship and wreckage to all of the people he fleeced in those bankruptcies, was the last straw.

The Art of the Deal was just out, and people believed every word of it. They latched onto his offer to "make them rich", just like the subtrades jumped at the chance to enter the big leagues, and they all lost everything. There were suicides. Trump bragged he made $40 million.
He seems so humble & self-deprecating when I see him on TV...

Forum List

Back