More Muslims Demand Sovereignty, Steal Other People's Land

So, you see the twin towers and the necessary intelligence to setup and follow through with such an act as simply some individual terrorists?

Such an attack was coordinated with intelligence and funding at the State levels. In the same way that ISIS just didn't occur spontaneously.

Or Hamas for that matter.

Are you claiming that the 9/11 were a conspiracy performed by the US government? Are you mentally ill?

No, go to CF , one would need to be metal to think 19 Arabs did it.

Some of these people on the left who insist upon defending this Muslim ideology are some of the same who attack relatively SMALL groups of Christian conservatives in America (such as the Mormons), for the same things on a MUCH smaller and less violent scale. It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone can defend this stuff. It is a religion that is proven to be oppressive and exceptionally cruel to women, whether or not some are "misinterpreting" their holy books or not, it seems to be rampant throughout the world, and especially seems to take hold in more vulnerable areas of the world. It pisses me off that other women would defend this crap too!

Eventually the radical Islamists will learn that if you threaten & or attack the USA & or Israel, the USA & or Israel will be paying you a little visit. The funnyy part is the Islamists & their supporters then bitch about how many of them were killed in retaliation.

Really the only thing I heard PM Bibi say about 911, is this is good, this is good for Israel, now the US will know what we go through. And we blamed it on the wrong people. Bibi has long hatred of Muslims, got it from his Dads knee, and Pals even killing his older brother. His father , in the nineties said he knew the Muslims would fly planes in the twin towers, same as he foreseen the holocaust. What a man. What out for your friends, don't turn your back on them.

Where was his brother when the Palestinians killed him?
He was in a mission due to Pals hijacking a plane (which you know) So we have lots of hate there.

So, the Palestinians just hijacked a plane?

What happened?

Actually it was 2 germans and 2 pals that hijacked a plane from tel avi going to Uganda.
Some of these people on the left who insist upon defending this Muslim ideology are some of the same who attack relatively SMALL groups of Christian conservatives in America (such as the Mormons), for the same things on a MUCH smaller and less violent scale. It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone can defend this stuff. It is a religion that is proven to be oppressive and exceptionally cruel to women, whether or not some are "misinterpreting" their holy books or not, it seems to be rampant throughout the world, and especially seems to take hold in more vulnerable areas of the world. It pisses me off that other women would defend this crap too!

Eventually the radical Islamists will learn that if you threaten & or attack the USA & or Israel, the USA & or Israel will be paying you a little visit. The funnyy part is the Islamists & their supporters then bitch about how many of them were killed in retaliation.

Really the only thing I heard PM Bibi say about 911, is this is good, this is good for Israel, now the US will know what we go through. And we blamed it on the wrong people. Bibi has long hatred of Muslims, got it from his Dads knee, and Pals even killing his older brother. His father , in the nineties said he knew the Muslims would fly planes in the twin towers, same as he foreseen the holocaust. What a man. What out for your friends, don't turn your back on them.

Where was his brother when the Palestinians killed him?
He was in a mission due to Pals hijacking a plane (which you know) So we have lots of hate there.

So, the Palestinians just hijacked a plane?

What happened?

Actually it was 2 germans and 2 pals that hijacked a plane from tel avi going to Uganda. It was this guy who went against Israel so really the Palestinians had little to do with it. Idi Amin Dada (/ˈiːdi ɑːˈmiːn/; c. 1925 – 16 August 2003) was the third President of Uganda, ruling from 1971 to 1979
But PM Bibi has rabid hatred of Muslims from childbirth. Not the Pals fault his brother got killed.

OK, you're right out there.

So, you see the twin towers and the necessary intelligence to setup and follow through with such an act as simply some individual terrorists?

Such an attack was coordinated with intelligence and funding at the State levels. In the same way that ISIS just didn't occur spontaneously.

Are you claiming that the 9/11 were a conspiracy performed by the US government? Are you mentally ill?

No, and I don't know where you got that idea from. Saudi Arabia helped setup the Twin Towers attack in the same way the Pakistani's protected bin Laden while extracting many hundreds of millions of dollars from America in order to help find him.

That's pretty sneaky insanity....

If you guys actually called each other by name and stopped the stupidity and childishness of name calling, then I'd be able to agree with a lot more here.

Oh tell me exactly how SA did it. All roads lead to Zionists. Too funny.

No, and I don't know where you got that idea from. Saudi Arabia helped setup the Twin Towers attack in the same way the Pakistani's protected bin Laden while extracting many hundreds of millions of dollars from America in order to help find him.

That's pretty sneaky insanity....

If you guys actually called each other by name and stopped the stupidity and childishness of name calling, then I'd be able to agree with a lot more here.

Oh tell me exactly how SA did it. All roads lead to Zionists. Too funny.

All roads lead to Zionists?

OK, I've been saying what I think and mean for quite a bit here.

What do you mean by that statement?

This quoting is messed up mostly because of the saving of our quotes in the input. @cereal_killer

This is very hard to work with. Can you disable that saving of quotes?

Coyote said:
I think there is potential...I think if they have a state - and like you point out, contiguous is key - they have something to strive to keep and build. I also think at that point Hamas could be marginalized. Few terrorists/freedom fighters/revolutionaries transition to good governors. IMO? If West Bank becomes Israeli territory, citizens could be given a choice - stay and accept Israeli citizenship and responsibilities or move to the new state.

Haven't figured out how I feel about all this because, what can the Sinai support?

It's not so important. What will happen will happen. You don't even have a dog in that race. So, your feelings are (imo) a bit misplaced and not centered in neutrality, but then I've said that to you before.

You spend a lot of time minimizing Muslim acts and Maximizing Palestinian potentials.

But, when push comes to shove, it will either be massive deaths or a workable method for both. And "Occupied Territories"? That means all of Israel to many people who want to see no Israel. So, it's a fight for the life of the country itself.

You don't see that?

:eusa_whistle:

Is Real?

I see what you are saying but don't agree - Israel is a country, and has a state. I "don't have a dog in the race" but neither do 99% of those here who join in the argument - unless you are an Israeli or a Palestinian. But when it comes to humanity - the treatment of people - we all have a dog in the race because often, the repercussions are global these days.

I do think the Sinai is an interesting and very surprising proposal with potential.

The treatment of people.

But the Boston Bombings were a clear indication that war is on and that the war is not centered. I mean 9-11 was an attack on the US's financial system which was housed in the twin towers.

That was an attack with the hopes to destroy the US Financial system.

Yeah, that's a war.

Regarding Israel and the Palestinians.

They're talking. That's good.

We're talking. That's good.

But the war is still on.

What "war" do the acts of individual terrorists create? A war of extremism?

Some terrorism is state sponsored. It's difficult to prove though.

But they can't oust Hamas. The most they can do is work with those who wish to lessen Hama's control.

And now the Palestinians of Gaza are doing just that. This last war changed much.

Well, hopefully you're right because they really need to something about it, as do a LOT of countries, but some of these terrorist cells are very well funded and they are able to bribe, cheat and steal their way into governments AND sometimes ingratiate themselves into the hearts of the people. A lot of these people have been brainwashed since babies to hate, hate, hate everything.

Hope is really necessary here for sure Chris.

Only time will tell. Multiple generations of children taught to hate Israel just means that Israel must remain strong and Palestine must be demilitarized.

It's not as though Israel hasn't realized this though these decades of attacks on their sovereignty.

A lot of the anti-jewish filth here likes to rail about how the jews have created a jewish sovereign country, but they remain quite silent when muslims do the same, like Mindanao...I wonder why that is:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/11/w...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Philippine Bill Would Set Up Autonomous Region in Muslim-Dominated South

How come muslims get to steal other people's land? How come the jew-hating vermin doesn't complain or conduct rallies about this theft?

Just a minor point...

Are you really a scholar?

Reading some of your comments... Well... My opinion...

However, did you post the wrong forum?

This one is about Israel and Palestine... Not Philippines!

If you are posting simply because you are an antisemitic, antimuslim, antianti then I think that the moderators should ban you!

If you have something interesting to say about Israel and Palestine then go ahead, this is the right place...

Otherwise, go look for the Philippines forum!

Probably no one complains in America because AIPAC isn't working Congress for billions upon billions upon billions of dollars in support of this particular theft. ~ Susan

#1- most military aid to israel is spent in the US
#2-how come no comment from pieces of shit like you about the hundreds of billions spent by the US taxpayer EVERY YEAR defending arab oil interests and their US lackeys?

How come racist trash filth like you is allowed to post on these forums?

AID !!!!!!!!!!! yeah and PAID for by hard working Americans,who Israel couldn't and wouldn't give a shit about....

Not aid but LOANS that are paid back in full with interest, nor aid goes to the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS out of American pockets that is used to murder American soldiers.

Probably no one complains in America because AIPAC isn't working Congress for billions upon billions upon billions of dollars in support of this particular theft. ~ Susan

#1- most military aid to israel is spent in the US
#2-how come no comment from pieces of shit like you about the hundreds of billions spent by the US taxpayer EVERY YEAR defending arab oil interests and their US lackeys?

How come racist trash filth like you is allowed to post on these forums?

Some Rhodes Scholar you are! Billions spent by the US taxpayer EVERY YEAR defending Arab oil interests allows me to get in my car every day and drive to wherever I want to go. American taxpayer money spent on Israel helps Israeli land thieves buy garments with long-sleeves to better enable them to have more fun laughing up them at their 'owned' American benefactors. ~ Susan
PS "Most military aid to Israel is spent in the US," you say? Why take the deal? You take it because it's free money, you ingrate you.

"The world is waking to what Israel is all about!"

The aid to arab oil interests gets you nothing as they still put the price of oil up when it suits them. If cousin Ali wants a new gold plated Phantom because his 2 week old one has full ashtrays then oil goes up and you pay for his Rolls Royce.

Compared to you I'm a genius.

You can read?

However, did you post the wrong forum? This one is about Israel and Palestine... Not Philippines!

Did you read my first sentence in the OP?

If you are posting simply because you are an antisemitic, antimuslim, antianti then I think that the moderators should ban you!

#1 - I am ferociously, utterly and completely against islam, a death cult for the mentally weak.
#2 - your opinion is not relevant, as you are not a mod, and if i report your post here claiming someone should be YOU might get tossed.

If you have something interesting to say about Israel and Palestine then go ahead, this is the right place...

I do not need your permission or approval to post anywhere. You are not a mod, so STFU about it.

Compared to you I'm a genius.

You can read?

However, did you post the wrong forum? This one is about Israel and Palestine... Not Philippines!

Did you read my first sentence in the OP?

#1 - I am ferociously, utterly and completely against islam, a death cult for the mentally weak.
#2 - your opinion is not relevant, as you are not a mod, and if i report your post here claiming someone should be YOU might get tossed.

I do not need your permission or approval to post anywhere. You are not a mod, so STFU about it.

Hahaha... You are funny... Genius indeed....

Yes I read your first paragraph.

Because I am not a Mod, a Jew, a Muslim or any particular tag you wish to attach, I believe my opinion is as valid as the next!

So, report my post... For what exactly?

Correct you do not need my "permission or approval to post anywhere"... Just try posting in the RIGHT place next time ;-)

If you think that posting some tenuous link about the Philippines is relevant in a forum titled Israel and Palestine then, well, perhaps you aren't quite the genius you think you are!

Forum List

Back