More Muslims Demand Sovereignty, Steal Other People's Land

Again, as is the case throughout the WORLD, it isn't the Muslims fault. It has to be the Jews. Anyone but the Muslims is to blame. :rolleyes-41: The Muslims are tolerant, friendly and peaceful bunch.

I don't think anyone is saying that in this thread. Every situation is different, every conflict has different root causes. What you're throwing into the conversation is a cliche.

In the Phillipines for example, the Muslim minority is old and established in one area of the Philippines and they have suffered discrimmination by the Catholic majority. Few religions are "tolerant, friendly, and peaceful" - at least not Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, and Buddhists. Once they become a "majority" that tolerance seems to disappear unless specifically protected in a constitution and that protection is enforced by law. Check out the Buddhist treatment of their Muslim minorities in Myanmar.

No, I'm looking at threads from each country and making a point about how in EVERY country where there has been mass immigration of Muslims, there is a problem. You can keep on with the denial, but it's quite clear to us who have both eyes open which religion is advocating for hate and death. There is only one religion in the world that causes such mayhem and is such a THORN in our sides.

What do you consider "mass immigration"? Many countries have long established Muslim populations, for example Myanmar yet the Buddhists are committing violence on the Muslims, not vice versa. India - violence is generated by both Hindus (against non-Hindus) and Muslims (against Hindus). US, UK, Scandinavia and Canada have few problems with Muslims other than fear mongering spread by hate sites. So much for EVERY country...though I'm not sure what you consider "mass immigration".

Again, if you want to remain with eyes closed, that is your prerogative, and there is nothing I can say to change your mind, but I see in the world what I see, and I see extreme violence, hatred, oppression, rape, torture, and murder of women and children. How ANYONE can continue to defend this religion, I don't know, but I will not anymore.

There was a time when I, like you, would say, "oh, well it's not ALL Muslims." But things are getting out of control. It is time to confront this problem head on and forget all the PC nonsense. This religion is causing HUGE problems and TONS of murders every single day. That is the reality of the situation.

It has nothing to do with "closed eyes" or PC nonsense. It's about not accepting emotional or bigoted nonsense when it isn't backed by facts. That's how hate groups gain followers.

Not backed by facts? :eek-52: Do you watch the news? ANYONE who can deny that this "religion" is a problem WORLDWIDE, is completely blind to any facts.

You're talking in generalities. It's not a problem worldwide. I pointed out, it's not a problem in the US, Canada, UK, Scandinavia for example (unless you listen to Pam Geller and her ilk).

It IS a problem worldwide, and it is spreading like a disease. Yes, we have had terror attacks here and multiple attempted attacks too, some of these from supposed American "citizens." Do you think these are going to increase or decrease as time goes on?

Actually, we've had very very few Islamic terror attacks and attempts here. The vast majority of terrorist incidents here have been by domestic home grown terrorists.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil Washington s Blog

Some of these people on the left who insist upon defending this Muslim ideology are some of the same who attack relatively SMALL groups of Christian conservatives in America (such as the Mormons), for the same things on a MUCH smaller and less violent scale. It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone can defend this stuff. It is a religion that is proven to be oppressive and exceptionally cruel to women, whether or not some are "misinterpreting" their holy books or not, it seems to be rampant throughout the world, and especially seems to take hold in more vulnerable areas of the world. It pisses me off that other women would defend this crap too!

Eventually the radical Islamists will learn that if you threaten & or attack the USA & or Israel, the USA & or Israel will be paying you a little visit. The funnyy part is the Islamists & their supporters then bitch about how many of them were killed in retaliation.

Perhaps you could edit this and clean it up a bit, and then I could actually SEE your response? :D Thank you in advance.

Ugh...it's the frigging quote features of the new system - I hate this :lol:

I think I sent a reply before typing it in or something.

Some of these people on the left who insist upon defending this Muslim ideology are some of the same who attack relatively SMALL groups of Christian conservatives in America (such as the Mormons), for the same things on a MUCH smaller and less violent scale. It is UNBELIEVABLE that anyone can defend this stuff. It is a religion that is proven to be oppressive and exceptionally cruel to women, whether or not some are "misinterpreting" their holy books or not, it seems to be rampant throughout the world, and especially seems to take hold in more vulnerable areas of the world. It pisses me off that other women would defend this crap too!

Eventually the radical Islamists will learn that if you threaten & or attack the USA & or Israel, the USA & or Israel will be paying you a little visit. The funnyy part is the Islamists & their supporters then bitch about how many of them were killed in retaliation.

You do realize that the US and Isreal are two entirely seperate countries don't you?

Again, as is the case throughout the WORLD, it isn't the Muslims fault. It has to be the Jews. Anyone but the Muslims is to blame. :rolleyes-41: The Muslims are tolerant, friendly and peaceful bunch.
Your right its mainly the Jews spreading propaganda, and using weapons of mass destruction.

OH nose picker, the first tank battle with Egypt the Israel Army lost, then the US gave them some Hellfire bombs and they blew up every Egyptians tank, Egypt never seen anything like it. The Jews used those on Palestine, they are hot shot behind us weapons. I'd like to see the IDF go hand to hand in combat with Isis, I know they are use to fighting unarmed woman and children, they are so scared of kids they even shoot them.

You do realize that the US and Isreal are two entirely seperate countries don't you?

You spelled Israel wrong.

But yes, it's real and the Boston bombings were as well.

Actually, we've had very very few Islamic terror attacks and attempts here. The vast majority of terrorist incidents here have been by domestic home grown terrorists.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil Washington s Blog

That's an excuse. Of course, every country is going to have it's share of nuts! This is not comparable to the ideology of Islam which has millions of followers and there are multiple terrorist attacks done in it's name every day. EVERY DAY throughout the world. We have people who voluntarily leave our country and train in foreign terror camps and then attempt or plan to attempt attacks on our country in the name of Islam. Some of these are coordinated attempts with large and well-funded networks of terrorist organizations.

Egypt is making the right moves even if they're not admitting it to the press. They don't want to get their constituents (and I use the term loosely) angry.

Israelis warm to a Palestinian state... carved out of Egypt

Israel’s Army Radio caused a stir here Monday when it reported that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi had proposed ceding parts of his country's territory in the Sinai Peninsula to create an autonomous, demilitarized Palestinian state. The plan, according to the radio report, was rejected last month by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

The report was brief and it was attributed to anonymous sources. It was also flatly denied by all parties involved, with Egyptian state media quoting Sissi as saying “no one can do that” and Palestinian presidential spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeinah releasing a statement saying no such proposal had ever been discussed.

In a few more years, who knows...

:cool:

You know, it's an intriguing concept.

Here's what the encyclopedia says about it's geography: Sinai Peninsula peninsula Egypt -- Encyclopedia Britannica

If Gaza could expand into it, there is much potential for a state.

What about the West Bank though? You can't forceably relocate people.

If there's agreement. You may well be too busy with your cants for a recant. :D

Pakistan...

PakGovtOfficialsLeaveDelhiforKarachiHultonGetty.jpg

The Partition of India

And that was one of the bloodiest most idiotic decisions ever made by people who have no idea about the cultures and regions their dividing up...we should be beyond those strategies.

Forceably relocating people against their will has always resulted in a humanitarian nightmare, in this case some 2,600,000 Arabs living in the West Bank.

Your right its mainly the Jews spreading propaganda, and using weapons of mass destruction.

OH nose picker, the first tank battle with Egypt the Israel Army lost, then the US gave them some Hellfire bombs and they blew up every Egyptians tank, Egypt never seen anything like it. The Jews used those on Palestine, they are hot shot behind us weapons. I'd like to see the IDF go hand to hand in combat with Isis, I know they are use to fighting unarmed woman and children, they are so scared of kids they even shoot them.

And thank YOU for reminding me of another atrocity, the use of child soldiers in war. WHERE is the condemnation???!!! Why are people SO accepting of this "religion" and it's followers and their activities? It's stunning.

Egypt is making the right moves even if they're not admitting it to the press. They don't want to get their constituents (and I use the term loosely) angry.

Israel’s Army Radio caused a stir here Monday when it reported that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi had proposed ceding parts of his country's territory in the Sinai Peninsula to create an autonomous, demilitarized Palestinian state. The plan, according to the radio report, was rejected last month by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

The report was brief and it was attributed to anonymous sources. It was also flatly denied by all parties involved, with Egyptian state media quoting Sissi as saying “no one can do that” and Palestinian presidential spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeinah releasing a statement saying no such proposal had ever been discussed.

Here's what the encyclopedia says about it's geography: Sinai Peninsula peninsula Egypt -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Pakistan...

The Partition of India

And that was one of the bloodiest most idiotic decisions ever made by people who have no idea about the cultures and regions their dividing up...we should be beyond those strategies.

Forceably relocating people against their will has always resulted in a humanitarian nightmare, in this case some 2,600,000 Arabs living in the West Bank.

But that was at a time when things were messier and they were killing each other while it was going on. People did not want to be moved. There has to be a committed agreement by both sides and the people of both sides.

I have greater hopes for the Palestinians and Israeli I suppose. I hope they can work things out so that Israel maintains it's security and the Palestinians gain a contiguous State that they can then flesh out into a life for their people.

That's what it's all really about, isn't it.

It's not a comparative, it's a prerogative of both sides and hopefully while peace (Western Style) reigns.

Pakistan...

The Partition of India

But that was at a time when things were messier and they were killing each other while it was going on.

I have greater hopes for the Palestinians and Israeli I suppose.

It's not a comparative, it's a prerogative of both sides and hopefully while peace (Western Style) reigns.

I think the Palestine people need to oust Hamas, any way they possibly can. As long as they continue to protect the terrorists among them, there will never be peace.

Pakistan...

The Partition of India

But that was at a time when things were messier and they were killing each other while it was going on.

I have greater hopes for the Palestinians and Israeli I suppose.

I think the Palestine people need to oust Hamas, any way they possibly can. As long as they continue to protect the terrorists among them, there will never be peace.

But they can't oust Hamas. The most they can do is work with those who wish to lessen Hama's control.

And now the Palestinians of Gaza are doing just that. This last war changed much.

Really the only thing I heard PM Bibi say about 911, is this is good, this is good for Israel, now the US will know what we go through. And we blamed it on the wrong people. Bibi has long hatred of Muslims, got it from his Dads knee, and Pals even killing his older brother. His father , in the nineties said he knew the Muslims would fly planes in the twin towers, same as he foreseen the holocaust. What a man. What out for your friends, don't turn your back on them.

I also spelled separate wrong. Don't be a spelling Nazi ;)

Of course it's real - all terrorism is real. What's not real is the claim made about who is doing it in the US or that Muslims are a problem here.

Really the only thing I heard PM Bibi say about 911, is this is good, this is good for Israel, now the US will know what we go through. And we blamed it on the wrong people. Bibi has long hatred of Muslims, got it from his Dads knee, and Pals even killing his older brother. His father , in the nineties said he knew the Muslims would fly planes in the twin towers, same as he foreseen the holocaust. What a man. What out for your friends, don't turn your back on them.

Where was his brother when the Palestinians killed him?

And thank YOU for reminding me of another atrocity, the use of child soldiers in war. WHERE is the condemnation???!!! Why are people SO accepting of this "religion" and it's followers and their activities? It's stunning.

Child soldiers are a HUGE problem in wars around the world.

Where is YOUR condemnation?

I also spelled separate wrong. Don't be a spelling Nazi ;)

Of course it's real - all terrorism is real. What's not real is the claim made about who is doing it in the US or that Muslims are a problem here.

Isreal is real. :cool:

It's not a question and often it is couched in that way for a reason. I'm not saying you did it for that reason Coyote. I'm saying that it's often done for that reason.

Is Real?

See?

Muslims a problem in the US?

The Boston Bombers were a problem.

But as a whole? I don't think so.

They're such a tiny population. America's not allowed many in America.

But they can't oust Hamas. The most they can do is work with those who wish to lessen Hama's control.

And now the Palestinians of Gaza are doing just that. This last war changed much.

Well, hopefully you're right because they really need to something about it, as do a LOT of countries, but some of these terrorist cells are very well funded and they are able to bribe, cheat and steal their way into governments AND sometimes ingratiate themselves into the hearts of the people. A lot of these people have been brainwashed since babies to hate, hate, hate everything.

Forum List

Back