More incredible liberal media bias. MSNBC says obama "perfect american"

"Tingles" says Obongo has never broken any laws, guess he forgot about his cocaine use.

It was, by Obama's own admission, for a short time and as a minor. A misdemeanor at best.

[quCocote]He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong?

The last time I checked a committing a misdemeanor is breaking the law.[/QUOTE]

Cocaine possesion in Hawaii is a felony.

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

By Noel Sheppard | July 17, 2012 | 18:27

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

He's absolutely right.

How can he possibly be right? He admitted to drug use in his autobiography, and actually let a picture of himself smoking pot be taken. That, believe it or not, is against the law, so he broke at least one law. He also lied about being born in Kenya, which is doing something wrong. That proves he is not perfect.

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

Matthews is 100% correct.

Cries and whines about Obama started before he even passed the Stimulus.

A bit like the whines about Bush before he even got into office? Stolen election ring a bell?

Wow! That just sent a tingle up my leg. :redface:

Chris Matthews is a goddamned idiot that gets sexually excited every time Obama's image comes to mind. He gets all tingly in his legs. He swoons and salivates like Pavlov's dogs.

He doesn't care that Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

Obama's not a Marxist.

But Romney is a cleric.

Which brings to mind a Theocracy..which is what you folks seem to want.

To your pathetic mind a theocracy is envisioned. But you are an irrational bigot. Most people are not like you.

He's absolutely right.
In your obammy worshipping delirium you have failed to take note of obammy's cocaine use. So no, Chrissy is not absolutely right. Particularly when he says obammy has never broken any law.

I expect drug use or experimentation generationally.

Just like expect people to try and pay the lawful minimum of taxes to retain their wealth.

It is what one does the drug experience as an adult.

I expect drug use or experimentation generationally.

Just like expect people to try and pay the lawful minimum of taxes to retain their wealth.

It is what one does the drug experience as an adult.

What are you on?

The ignorant hate is stunning- change the channel, read something, hater/dupes, or gth, literally...

Ann Dunham
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Anne Dunham" redirects here. For the British equestrian, see Anne Dunham (equestrian).
Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham

Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960
Born Stanley Ann Dunham
(1942-11-29)November 29, 1942
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Died November 7, 1995(1995-11-07) (aged 52)
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Cause of death Uterine cancer
Resting place Ashes scattered into the Pacific Ocean off Koko Head, Oahu, Hawaii
Nationality American
Education BA, MA, PhD[1]
Alma mater University of Hawaii
Occupation Anthropologist
Known for Mother of U.S. President Barack Obama
Home town Wichita, Kansas
Spouse Barack Obama, Sr. (1961–1964)
Lolo Soetoro (1965–1980)

Children Barack Obama (b.1961)
Maya Soetoro (b.1970)

Parents Stanley Armour Dunham
Madelyn Payne Dunham

Stanley Ann Dunham (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995), the mother of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was an American anthropologist who specialized in economic anthropology and rural development. Dunham was nicknamed Anna,[2] later known as Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro,[1] and finally Ann Dunham Sutoro.[1] Born in Wichita, Kansas, Dunham spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington, and most of her adult life in Hawaii and Indonesia.[3]

Dunham studied at the East–West Center and at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu, where she attained a bachelor's in anthropology or mathematics[4] and master's and Ph.D. in anthropology.[5] Interested in craftsmanship, weaving and the role of women in cottage industries, Dunham's research focused on women's work on the island of Java and blacksmithing in Indonesia. To address the problem of poverty in rural villages, she created microcredit programs while working as a consultant for the United States Agency for International Development. Dunham was also employed by the Ford Foundation in Jakarta and she consulted with the Asian Development Bank in Pakistan. Towards the latter part of her life, she worked with Bank Rakyat Indonesia, where she helped apply her research to the largest microfinance program in the world.[5]

After her son assumed the presidency, interest renewed in Dunham's work: The University of Hawaii held a symposium about her research; an exhibition of Dunham's Indonesian batik textile collection toured the United States; and in December 2009, Duke University Press published Surviving against the Odds: Village Industry in Indonesia, a book based on Dunham's original 1992 dissertation. Janny Scott, an author and former New York Times reporter, published a biography about Ann Dunham's life titled A Singular Woman in 2011. Posthumous interest has also led to the creation of The Ann Dunham Soetoro Endowment in the Anthropology Department at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, as well as the Ann Dunham Soetoro Graduate Fellowships, intended to fund students associated with the East–West Center (EWC) in Honolulu, Hawaii.[6]

In an interview, Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years ... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."[7]

Contents
1 Early life
2 Family life and marriages
3 Professional life
4 Illness and death
5 Posthumous interest
6 Personal beliefs
7 Publications
8 References
9 Further reading

[edit] Early life

Stanley Ann Dunham, early 1940's
Stanley Ann Dunham with parents, Madelyn and Stanley Dunham, 1940'sDunham was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Wichita, Kansas,[8] as the only child of Madelyn Lee Payne and Stanley Armour Dunham.[9] She was of predominantly English ancestry, with some German, Swiss, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh ancestry.[10] Her parents were born in Kansas and met in Wichita, where they married on May 5, 1940.[11] After the attack on Pearl Harbor, her father joined the United States Army and her mother worked at a Boeing plant in Wichita.[12] Named after her father because he wanted a son, as a child and teenager she was known as Stanley. Other children teased her about her name but she used it through high school, "apologizing for it each time she introduced herself in a new town".[1] By the time Dunham began attending college, she was known by her middle name, Ann, instead.[1] After World War II, Dunham's family moved from Wichita to California while her father attended the University of California, Berkeley. In 1948, they moved to Ponca City, Oklahoma, and from there to Vernon, Texas, and then to El Dorado, Kansas.[13] In 1955, the family moved to Seattle, Washington where her father was employed as a furniture salesman and her mother worked as vice president of a bank. They lived in an apartment complex in the Wedgwood neighborhood where she attended Nathan Eckstein Junior High School.[14]

In 1956, Dunham's family moved to Mercer Island, an Eastside suburb of Seattle. Dunham's parents wanted their 13-year-old daughter to attend the newly opened Mercer Island High School.[7] At the school, teachers Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman taught the importance of challenging social norms and questioning authority to the young Dunham, and she took the lessons to heart: "She felt she didn't need to date or marry or have children." One classmate remembered her as "intellectually way more mature than we were and a little bit ahead of her time, in an off-center way",[7] and a high school friend described her as knowledgeable and progressive: "If you were concerned about something going wrong in the world, Stanley would know about it first. We were liberals before we knew what liberals were." Another called her "the original feminist".[7]

Quite a gal: not exactly the 1700's...like you people seem to inhabit...

Didn't MSNBC just fold? I didn't realize there were still propagating their lies....

Didn't MSNBC just fold? I didn't realize there were still propagating their lies....

hmmm....I guess when you only watch FAUX....you miss out on shit.

The ignorant hate is stunning- change the channel, read something, hater/dupes, or gth, literally...

Ann Dunham
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Anne Dunham" redirects here. For the British equestrian, see Anne Dunham (equestrian).
Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham

Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960
Born Stanley Ann Dunham
(1942-11-29)November 29, 1942
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Died November 7, 1995(1995-11-07) (aged 52)
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Cause of death Uterine cancer
Resting place Ashes scattered into the Pacific Ocean off Koko Head, Oahu, Hawaii
Nationality American
Education BA, MA, PhD[1]
Alma mater University of Hawaii
Occupation Anthropologist
Known for Mother of U.S. President Barack Obama
Home town Wichita, Kansas
Spouse Barack Obama, Sr. (1961–1964)
Lolo Soetoro (1965–1980)

Children Barack Obama (b.1961)
Maya Soetoro (b.1970)

Parents Stanley Armour Dunham
Madelyn Payne Dunham

Stanley Ann Dunham (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995), the mother of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was an American anthropologist who specialized in economic anthropology and rural development. Dunham was nicknamed Anna,[2] later known as Dr. Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro,[1] and finally Ann Dunham Sutoro.[1] Born in Wichita, Kansas, Dunham spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington, and most of her adult life in Hawaii and Indonesia.[3]

Dunham studied at the East–West Center and at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu, where she attained a bachelor's in anthropology or mathematics[4] and master's and Ph.D. in anthropology.[5] Interested in craftsmanship, weaving and the role of women in cottage industries, Dunham's research focused on women's work on the island of Java and blacksmithing in Indonesia. To address the problem of poverty in rural villages, she created microcredit programs while working as a consultant for the United States Agency for International Development. Dunham was also employed by the Ford Foundation in Jakarta and she consulted with the Asian Development Bank in Pakistan. Towards the latter part of her life, she worked with Bank Rakyat Indonesia, where she helped apply her research to the largest microfinance program in the world.[5]

After her son assumed the presidency, interest renewed in Dunham's work: The University of Hawaii held a symposium about her research; an exhibition of Dunham's Indonesian batik textile collection toured the United States; and in December 2009, Duke University Press published Surviving against the Odds: Village Industry in Indonesia, a book based on Dunham's original 1992 dissertation. Janny Scott, an author and former New York Times reporter, published a biography about Ann Dunham's life titled A Singular Woman in 2011. Posthumous interest has also led to the creation of The Ann Dunham Soetoro Endowment in the Anthropology Department at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, as well as the Ann Dunham Soetoro Graduate Fellowships, intended to fund students associated with the East–West Center (EWC) in Honolulu, Hawaii.[6]

In an interview, Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years ... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."[7]

Contents
1 Early life
2 Family life and marriages
3 Professional life
4 Illness and death
5 Posthumous interest
6 Personal beliefs
7 Publications
8 References
9 Further reading

[edit] Early life

Stanley Ann Dunham, early 1940's
Stanley Ann Dunham with parents, Madelyn and Stanley Dunham, 1940'sDunham was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Wichita, Kansas,[8] as the only child of Madelyn Lee Payne and Stanley Armour Dunham.[9] She was of predominantly English ancestry, with some German, Swiss, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh ancestry.[10] Her parents were born in Kansas and met in Wichita, where they married on May 5, 1940.[11] After the attack on Pearl Harbor, her father joined the United States Army and her mother worked at a Boeing plant in Wichita.[12] Named after her father because he wanted a son, as a child and teenager she was known as Stanley. Other children teased her about her name but she used it through high school, "apologizing for it each time she introduced herself in a new town".[1] By the time Dunham began attending college, she was known by her middle name, Ann, instead.[1] After World War II, Dunham's family moved from Wichita to California while her father attended the University of California, Berkeley. In 1948, they moved to Ponca City, Oklahoma, and from there to Vernon, Texas, and then to El Dorado, Kansas.[13] In 1955, the family moved to Seattle, Washington where her father was employed as a furniture salesman and her mother worked as vice president of a bank. They lived in an apartment complex in the Wedgwood neighborhood where she attended Nathan Eckstein Junior High School.[14]

In 1956, Dunham's family moved to Mercer Island, an Eastside suburb of Seattle. Dunham's parents wanted their 13-year-old daughter to attend the newly opened Mercer Island High School.[7] At the school, teachers Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman taught the importance of challenging social norms and questioning authority to the young Dunham, and she took the lessons to heart: "She felt she didn't need to date or marry or have children." One classmate remembered her as "intellectually way more mature than we were and a little bit ahead of her time, in an off-center way",[7] and a high school friend described her as knowledgeable and progressive: "If you were concerned about something going wrong in the world, Stanley would know about it first. We were liberals before we knew what liberals were." Another called her "the original feminist".[7]

Quite a gal: not exactly the 1700's...like you people seem to inhabit...

I don't see any mention of 40 days in the wilderness fasting, praying, and being tempted by Satan.
Also, there's nothing about his crucifixion OR resurrection.
Left out the whole virgin birth thing, too......

:eusa_silenced:

Maybe Chris Matthews is over compensating for the terrible way the miserable GOP has treated our current president. Did any of you ever think of that??? Of course not. None of you are good at figuring things out for yourselves. Whatever the current GOP talking points are is what you stick to.

This says it better than I could. It's called:

Disrespect Shown for First Lady Michelle Obama by GOP in Florida

First Lady Michelle Obama is not welcome at a local high school in Miami by its Republican school board members.

Republican Diaz de la Portilla is running for state House and Curbelo has worked as a political strategist for the Republicans. Curbelo wrote in a letter to the school board attorney:

“Allowing the first lady of the United States to use one of our schools explicitly to benefit the president’s reelection campaign is inappropriate and sends the wrong message to our students, employees, and to taxpayers, even if the president’s campaign is willing to pay for all costs resulting from the event.”

Campaigns rent out the schools or halls or wherever for their speeches and it is all paid for by the campaigns, NOT taxpayers or the schools.

Funny how this never seemed to be an issue before if then First Lady Laura Bush attended a rally for her husband. Or if then First Lady and now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fired up a crowd to re-elect her husband.

Dare we even ask why First Lady Michelle Obama is met with such disrespect when doing something other First Ladies and surrogates have done for campaigns for decades?

At this point it’s so obvious it almost no longer needs to be brought up. What is equally as important is the total lack of respect shown to this Administration from the other side of the aisle on inauguration day and the meeting and handshakes held binding the GOP to make sure the black man does not get another term and leaves their White House.

Disrespect. A party that tolerates outbursts of ‘YOU LIE’ during our country’s most honored traditions. A party that tolerates actual questioning of just how ‘American’ this sitting President really is and if he truly loves his country. A party that encourages the First Lady not be allowed to speak on behalf of her husband, as EVERY FIRST LADY HAS DONE, simply because the other side didn’t want her to speak?

Or because they couldn’t stand the thought of this happening in ‘their’ school? In ‘their’ district? Heaven forbid the Obamas campaign, legally, on ‘their’ turf?

I guess we should expect nothing less from the party that wants women back in the kitchen and out of the board room. Who wants to legislate us from controlling our own reproductive fate. Who have spent the past several years waging war against our gender on everything from equal pay to access to health care.

So go ahead and continue these weak attempts to block our First Lady from speaking across this great nation of ours, and you, sad, sad Republicans, will continue to fail. And our First Lady will continue to bring the roof down as she gets people FIRED UP and READY TO GO for FOUR MORE YEARS.

And if you must, continue to show your true colors by disrespecting our President and First Lady. We have watched it go well beyond politics and we all now know what this is about, and it’s time for the old guard to change. As we know, change is hard. Change takes hard work. But change is here.

Get used to it.

Queen of Spain

Forum List

Back