More incredible liberal media bias. MSNBC says obama "perfect american"

Yet, Obama admitted his crime. He's never denied that he possessed and used drugs. In fact, he freely admitted it.

It's indisputable that he committed a crime. Personally, I dont think it matters that much. I don't think possession charges are serious or make one an evil person. (drug dealing is another story though). But the false accusations against Mitt look pretty hypocritical when those making the accusations ignore the admission Obama made.

It still doesnt change that the economy is in a poor position and that Obama's policies have not helped the nation. Nor does it change the fact that we are broke and spending way beyond our means. Romney is the only one of the two attempting to address those issues.

There are no "false" accusations against Mitt Romney.

It's generally not a crime to lie.

And Romney lied.

He's a cut throat businessman and a politician.

Color me shocked.

well too bad for you, even the DNC labdog media has finally come out and said he didn't lie..but hey, don't let that stop you
and what now? we thought you on left loved cut throat Politicians, that's why you all love Obama so much

Sorry?

Are you saying that Romney didn't file papers with the SEC stating that he was sole share holder, President and CEO of Bain?

Is that what you are saying?

Here's the "Fax"..

Obama's never been arrested, let alone charged with a crime.

Unlike George W. Bush. And unlike Darrell Issa.

Yet, Obama admitted his crime. He's never denied that he possessed and used drugs. In fact, he freely admitted it.

It's indisputable that he committed a crime. Personally, I dont think it matters that much. I don't think possession charges are serious or make one an evil person. (drug dealing is another story though). But the false accusations against Mitt look pretty hypocritical when those making the accusations ignore the admission Obama made.

It still doesnt change that the economy is in a poor position and that Obama's policies have not helped the nation. Nor does it change the fact that we are broke and spending way beyond our means. Romney is the only one of the two attempting to address those issues.

And Romney lied.

Color me shocked.

No he hasn't. And accusing someone of a felony they arent guilty of is a false accusation.

Romney is about as cut throat as apple pie. The man doesnt have a mean bone in his body.

And Romney lied.

Color me shocked.

No he hasn't. And accusing someone of a felony they arent guilty of is a false accusation.

Romney is about as cut throat as apple pie. The man doesnt have a mean bone in his body.

What you have to understand, Av...is that Sallow is a progressive and to a progressive anyone who is a successful business person did so at the expense of "the people". To a progressive, profit is evil and is proof that you've taken advantage of someone. To a progressive, Mitt Romney HAS to be evil because he HAS been successful and he HAS made profits.

And Romney lied.

Color me shocked.

Romney's the type of guy that as a kid pulled wings off of flies...then sold them as the worlds smallest dogs.

After he put them on a roof to drive to the dandy's house with a group of his frat boy bullies to hold the dandy down and give him a hair cut.

But hey..that's all good humor..

:lol:

Fourth check and balance you ask.... Oh the media.. They quit when they started working for the new network owners.

And Romney lied.

Color me shocked.

What you have to understand, Av...is that Sallow is a progressive and to a progressive anyone who is a successful business person did so at the expense of "the people". To a progressive, profit is evil and is proof that you've taken advantage of someone. To a progressive, Mitt Romney HAS to be evil because he HAS been successful and he HAS made profits.

You're a business owner, right?

Hardest thing for me to do when I owned a business was to fire folks. I had to do it several times. Kept me awake at night.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBOqLxzGTx8]Mitt Romney - I Like Firing People - YouTube[/ame]

[

Romney's the type of guy that as a kid pulled wings off of flies...then sold them as the worlds smallest dogs.

:

Romster is worth $250 million. He musta done something right. How much you worth, bigtalk.

Hardest thing for me to do when I owned a business was to fire folks. I had to do it several times. Kept me awake at night.

sounds like it was a personal problem, because how the hell can you run a business if you can't fire the bad apples..

come on sallow, get real...K

sounds like it was a personal problem, because how the hell can you run a business if you can't fire the bad apples..

come on sallow, get real...K

He said he likes "being able to fire people".

Who wants people around them, fucking shit up, that you can't fire?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBOqLxzGTx8]Mitt Romney - I Like Firing People - YouTube[/ame]

I hate to point out an "inconvenient truth" Sallow...but what Mitt Romney was referring to in your cherry picked sound bite was he liked being able to fire companies that didn't deliver on their promises. The fact that people like yourself feel the need to take things out of context the way that you do simply underscores how far you will go to "get" Mitt Romney by using such a sleazy tactic.

You owned a business and only had to fire people "several times"? I've had to fire upwards of a hundred over the years and you know what? I never once lost sleep over it because anyone that I fired generally had it coming. The truth is...if you're an exceptional worker then business owners TREASURE you. I've never fired a good employee...nor will I ever do so because they're so damned hard to come by. If you'd REALLY owned a business...you'd already know that.

Here's the "Fax"..

Unlike George W. Bush. And unlike Darrell Issa.

Yeah well, neither of them killed anyone either, unlike Teddy Kennedy..
what the hell is your point?

Ted Kennedy was in an accident.

Much like Mitt Romney was..

And Ted Kennedy's passenger died.

Much like Mitt Romney's.

Did Romney kill that person?

Ted Kennedy got drunk and drove off a bridge, and than swam away leaving his date in the car.

Mitt Romney was hit by another car and stayed at the scene of the accident.

You tell me which of those sounds like the character you would want from a president.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBOqLxzGTx8"]Mitt Romney - I Like Firing People - YouTube[/ame]

I bet you don't have a problem going to a different dry cleaner if they consistently screw up your clothes.

[
It was, by Obama's own admission, for a short time and as a minor. A misdemeanor at best.

Possession of any amount of cocaine is a federal felony. And BTW a misdemeanor is a serious crime too. People go to prison for misdemeanors every day. Like most people you think misdemeanors means things like traffic tickets. Wrong - those are infractions, the crime category under misdemeanors. Get ur fax str8.

Here's the "Fax"..

Unlike George W. Bush. And unlike Darrell Issa.[/QUOTE

All that proves is that he didn't get caught. He admitted he committed crimes in his book. Was he lying about that?

I could care less about Obama smoking pot in High School and college. What matters to me is competence. Does he have the leadership skills and the understanding of how economics and business WORKS to lead us out to this economic downturn?

The obvious answer to that is NO...something that he's been proving since he took office. Romney does have those leadership skills and he DOES understand how economics and business works. He also has a record of working across the aisle with the opposition. Quite frankly...he is the better man for the task at hand.

just ran across this..

Snip:
WaPo's Chris Cillizza Predicts 'Death by a Thousand Political Cuts' for Romney

By Kyle Drennen | July 18, 2012 | 17:58

Appearing on Wednesday's Andrea Mitchell Reports on MSNBC, The Washington Post's Chris Cillizza warned Mitt Romney that he would suffer "a death by a thousand political cuts" if he does not release more tax returns. Cillizza further proclaimed: "...every day we talk about tax returns. Why hasn't he released them? What's in them?...the current position he has is untenable politically."

Continuing to push for Romney to release more, Cillizza predicted: "...what we don't know is how much tax he did pay. And until he releases more...the Obama team, at least, is not going to let this go away." He then concluded: "...all this stuff gets them [Republicans] away from talking about what they want to talk about, which is why I think he [Romney] needs to lance the boil, politically, sooner rather than later."

SNIP:
Legally, he's fine. We know Mitt Romney didn't break any laws. We know all those things. But what we don't know is how much tax he did pay. And until he releases more – now, depends on how you define more, I don't think he's going to release 20 years' worth, but something that provides a fuller picture of his financial background – the Obama team, at least, is not going to let this go away.

all of it and video at
Read more: WaPo's Chris Cillizza Predicts 'Death by a Thousand Political Cuts' for Romney | NewsBusters.org

VOTE THIS ADMINISTAION OUT PEOPLE

sure...as soon as we vote out the birthers and the Obama is a Commie crowd. But...I bet you have no problem with THOSE people, right?

go ahead and bet your ass, I don't give a shit....Grow up

You just never get tired of making a fool of yourself, do you, Steph???

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

By Noel Sheppard | July 17, 2012 | 18:27

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

Typical rw ... While I believe, for example, lushbo, is a stark raving loon, I would fight for his right to be a stark raving loon.

Contrast that with the right who says respecting the president makes one a "racist". Pretty stupid.

And, in point of fact, Obama really is pretty close to perfect. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back