More incredible liberal media bias. MSNBC says obama "perfect american"

Matthews used to put forth a bit of effort to appear objective, at least now and then. But once Obama came on the scene, Chris went completely over the edge. Now he's as hardcore and unhinged as nearly anyone, maybe Schultz and Bashir are worse. Matthews is now worth watching just to make sure my Hyperbole Meter™ is operating properly.

Yup. I can still see Mathews at the innoguration talking about that tingle up his leg.

Jesus. Another Obamabot.

Matthews doesn't remember the 8 years Bush was POTUS apparently.

That's a disaster we all will remember for generations to come.

President Obama is the American Dream come true. VERY modest background, no family money to pay his way, got where he is with his own hard work instead of on daddy's shirttails. The same is true of our incredible First Lady.

You cannot say that about Mittens or the shrub. Nor can you say it about the Kochs or most of the other Rs.

Yes, like many people, he dabbled in drugs but, unlike your example, is not an alcoholic or drug abuser. The delightful Obama daughters are too young to have pulled the incredible stunts the Bush girls were known for but I'm sure no one can imagine either of them standing on a stage, holding a baby over their belly to try to lie about being pregnant and unmarried or running up and down hotel hallways naked and drunk and stoned.

Lolo ended up becoming an oil executive with Union Oil. His mother was a highly regarded and well paid educator and administrator and then entered the world of finance and international aid (there's where the link to Geitner's dad comes in).

And grandma Dunham just happened to become one of the first women bank presidents fin Hawaii in 1970,

Modest? No way. Ann Dunham wasn't a single mom flipping burgers sparky.

And FYI Ann Dunham rocked. Too bad he didn't care enough about his mother to write a book called "Dreams of my Mother". She was a very accomplished woman.

From October 1978 to December 1980, Dunham was a rural industries consultant in Central Java on the Indonesian Ministry of Industry's Provincial Development Program (PDP I), funded by USAID in Jakarta and implemented through Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI).[38][44]

From January 1981 to November 1984, Dunham was the program officer for women and employment in the Ford Foundation's Southeast Asia regional office in Jakarta.[38][44] While at the Ford Foundation, she developed a model of microfinance which is now the standard in Indonesia, a country that is a world leader in micro-credit systems.[46] Peter Geithner, father of Tim Geithner (who later became U.S. Secretary of the Treasury in her son's administration), was head of the foundation's Asia grant-making at that time.[47]

From May to November 1986 and from August to November 1987, Dunham was a cottage industries development consultant for the Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan (ADBP) under the Gujranwala Integrated Rural Development Project (GADP).[38][44] The credit component of the project was implemented in the Gujranwala district of the Punjab province of Pakistan with funding from the Asian Development Bank and IFAD, with the credit component implemented through Louis Berger International, Inc.[38][44] Dunham worked closely with the Lahore office of the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC).[38][44]

From January 1988 to 1995, Dunham was a consultant and research coordinator for Indonesia's oldest bank, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) in Jakarta, with her work funded by USAID and the World Bank.[38][44] In March 1993, Dunham was a research and policy coordinator for Women's World Banking (WWB) in New York.[38] She helped WWB manage the Expert Group Meeting on Women and Finance in New York in January 1994, and helped the WWB take prominent roles in the UN's Fourth World Conference on Women held September 4–15, 1995 in Beijing, and in the UN regional conferences and NGO forums that preceded it.[38]

On August 9, 1992 she was awarded Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Hawaii, under the supervision of Prof. Alice G. Dewey, with a 1,043 page dissertation [48] titled Peasant blacksmithing in Indonesia: surviving and thriving against all odds.

[49] Anthropologist Michael Dove described the dissertation as "a classic, in-depth, on-the-ground anthropological study of a 1,200-year-old industry".[50] According to Dove, Dunham's dissertation challenged popular perceptions regarding economically and politically marginalized groups, and countered the notions that the roots of poverty lie with the poor themselves and that cultural differences are responsible for the gap between less-developed countries and the industrialized West.[50] According to Dove, Dunham:

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yet..even with that impressive background..she didn't make all that much money.

On August 9, 1992 she was awarded Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Hawaii, under the supervision of Prof. Alice G. Dewey, with a 1,043 page dissertation [48] titled Peasant blacksmithing in Indonesia: surviving and thriving against all odds.

Anthropology?? HAHAHA. That's like a PHD in basketweaving or phys-ed. More useless no-brain crapola. A BS in physics or engineering is worth more than a PHD in anthro.

Ann Dunham was a moron and a slut.

[

And FYI Ann Dunham rocked. Too bad he didn't care enough about his mother to write a book called "Dreams of my Mother". She was a very accomplished woman.

]

She was white trash and a slut. Lowest life form on the planet.

you know...I haven't commented on this beacause I don't think ANYONE is a "perfect American".....let alone a politician.

but you sir, are a total asshole and probably the best part of you ended up being a fucking sheet stain. Your lower than whale shit.

there, that's my contribution to this thread.

She was white trash and a slut. Lowest life form on the planet.

you know...I haven't commented on this beacause I don't think ANYONE is a "perfect American".....let alone a politician.

but you sir, are a total asshole and probably the best part of you ended up being a fucking sheet stain. Your lower than whale shit.

you should of just contributed the stain on your sheet, instead of that spew:eusa_hand:

[

More namecalling. Liberals never understand that when they call other posters names, they are admitting they have no argument. Have a perfect day. HAHA

[

More namecalling. Liberals never understand that when they call other posters names, they are admitting they have no argument. Have a perfect day. HAHA

guess that's why you called someone you don't even know a white trash slut.

[

He shoots, He scores!

you should of just contributed the stain on your sheet, instead of that spew:eusa_hand:

oh...so you agree with the sheet stain then? and you wonder why you get called names that hurt your widdle feewings. you deserve them with your hate spewing vitriol. Then whenever someone speaks out against it you turn the tables and say that person is hateful. Straight out of Saul Alinsky..."accuse your opposition of what you yourself are doing".

Standard operating procedure for radicals.

[

Ann dunham is NOT another poster here at USMB. Calling her names is well within the rules.

so is calling you names....and actually up until I actually called you "sheet stain " in response to Steph's post....I merely threw out two insults...never did call you a name.

but that's besides the point. I don't care who that woman is....your post was based on hatred and ignorance...two of the staples of Conservatism, or so it seems. I called you out on it...you don't like that fact....deal with it.....or how about I say what other posters say in situations like this.......tissue?

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

By Noel Sheppard | July 17, 2012 | 18:27

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

And they wonder where we get the Messiah reference
:eusa_shhh:

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

By Noel Sheppard | July 17, 2012 | 18:27

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

And they wonder where we get the Messiah reference
:eusa_shhh:

because Chris Matthews speaks for all liberals? wow...news to me.

Forum List

Back