More Homosexuals Backing Off

You mean the unconstitutional forcing of homofascism upon the people by activist judges.
Logic conveniently escapes homo bigots like yourself.

How has 'homofascism' been forced upon you?

Now it could be argued that 'heterofascism' has been forced upon homosexuals......but I like to use the word 'fascism' correctly- and that doesn't apply anywhere in this thread.
Subsidizing irrelevant homo marriage and granting equal opportunity for adoption privileges.
That is coercion, it's homofascism.

Okay- frankly that is just an nonsensical statement.

This thread is about people in Idaho suing the City to oppose a law they believe infringes on their rights.
But you are complaining about homosexuals suing States to oppose a law that they believe infringes on their rights- you call that fascism.

I don't even know what the hell you are talking about 'adoption privaleges'- how is 'equal opportunity' for adoption- homofascism?

I mean why not just be honest and say that you want all homosexuals rounded up, put in concentration camps....
Adoption privileges for homos deny a child the opportunity to be raised by a mother and a father as was intended by nature. Kids need a mom and a dad. That is based upon newer, up to date empirical data. Not your old 1960's neocon crap.

Kids need parents.

Kid's looking for adoption are overwhelmingly there because they were abandoned by their parents- that mom and dad they would have liked to depend upon.
The Top Reasons Children Enter the Foster Care System

Facts and Statistics

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Children raised in orphanages have an IQ 20 points lower than their peers in foster care, according to a meta-analysis of 75 studies (more than 3,800 children in 19 countries).

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

Three years is the average length of time a child in foster care waits to be adopted

101,666 children a year are available for adoption. They wait an average of 3 years to be adopted- and 23,000 a year age out of the system- never adopted.

Where are the 'mom and dad' that you think those children are entitled to? You know- the children abandoned by mom and dad.

Far from 'depriving' children of a mom and a dad- gay parents give them parents- two moms or two dads- where before they hand none.

Why would you prefer kids to have no parents- than gay parents?

Why do you prefer children to wait 3 years for adoption- rather than have gay parents?

Why do you prefer children to age out of the system, and go homeless- rather than have gay parents?

Is it because you hate children?

Or is it because you have homosexuals?

Communities with a prevalence of unstructured families fail. Empirical and consistent. Single mom by choice and homo adoptions add to that problem.
Progress a little. It'll be good for you and everyone else.

Who is kidding who here ? Homosexuality is a glorified fetish, a sexual perversion/dysfunction. It's a psychological flaw, not a biological necessity. So Gays are not so much new found a class of people rather than just garden variety perverts with wealth reinventing themselves .
Other than being plain old sexual pervs with a huge monetary base trying to reinvent their image to be more palatable to the American public: Surprise me here, what is it gays are AGAIN? A new class of humans that NOBODY ever noticed before until now? Really? Oh, and they need rights! WOW. Do tell. Patronize me some more, would you?

How has 'homofascism' been forced upon you?

Now it could be argued that 'heterofascism' has been forced upon homosexuals......but I like to use the word 'fascism' correctly- and that doesn't apply anywhere in this thread.
Subsidizing irrelevant homo marriage and granting equal opportunity for adoption privileges.
That is coercion, it's homofascism.

Okay- frankly that is just an nonsensical statement.

This thread is about people in Idaho suing the City to oppose a law they believe infringes on their rights.
But you are complaining about homosexuals suing States to oppose a law that they believe infringes on their rights- you call that fascism.

I don't even know what the hell you are talking about 'adoption privaleges'- how is 'equal opportunity' for adoption- homofascism?

I mean why not just be honest and say that you want all homosexuals rounded up, put in concentration camps....
Adoption privileges for homos deny a child the opportunity to be raised by a mother and a father as was intended by nature. Kids need a mom and a dad. That is based upon newer, up to date empirical data. Not your old 1960's neocon crap.

Kids need parents.

Kid's looking for adoption are overwhelmingly there because they were abandoned by their parents- that mom and dad they would have liked to depend upon.

Facts and Statistics

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Children raised in orphanages have an IQ 20 points lower than their peers in foster care, according to a meta-analysis of 75 studies (more than 3,800 children in 19 countries).

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

Three years is the average length of time a child in foster care waits to be adopted

101,666 children a year are available for adoption. They wait an average of 3 years to be adopted- and 23,000 a year age out of the system- never adopted.

Where are the 'mom and dad' that you think those children are entitled to? You know- the children abandoned by mom and dad.

Far from 'depriving' children of a mom and a dad- gay parents give them parents- two moms or two dads- where before they hand none.

Why do you prefer children to wait 3 years for adoption- rather than have gay parents?

Why do you prefer children to age out of the system, and go homeless- rather than have gay parents?

Communities with a prevalence of unstructured families fail. Empirical and consistent. Single mom by choice and homo adoptions add to that problem.
Progress a little. It'll be good for you and everyone else.

Your solution to children whose mom and dad have abandoned them is to prevent gays from adopting them.
Most single mom's are not signal by choice.
The problem is with the mom and dad's abandoning their kids.
Kids need parents.

Facts and Statistics

Who is kidding who here ? Homosexuality is a glorified fetish, a sexual perversion/dysfunction. It's a psychological flaw, not a biological necessity. So Gays are not so much new found a class of people rather than just garden variety perverts with wealth reinventing themselves .
Other than being plain old sexual pervs with a huge monetary base trying to reinvent their image to be more palatable to the American public: Surprise me here, what is it gays are AGAIN? A new class of humans that NOBODY ever noticed before until now? Really? Oh, and they need rights! WOW. Do tell. Patronize me some more, would you?

You really just look at people by how they have sex.

What a sad world you live in.

Homosexuals are human beings just like my wife and I- certainly not like perverts like you- who want the same things my wife and I want- everything except that they are attracted to the same gender, rather than the opposite gender.

Unlike pervs like yourself who think only of sex.

When a state like Idaho has the will of their population trodden on by activist judges there is no debate to be had.

What 'activists judges'?

Seriously- this is about a couple suing- asking judges- to overturn a city law.

You know- just like homosexuals have done- sued to overturn laws.

It wasn't just city law. It was state law and their state constitution.

When a state like Idaho has the will of their population trodden on by activist judges there is no debate to be had.

What 'activists judges'?

Seriously- this is about a couple suing- asking judges- to overturn a city law.

You know- just like homosexuals have done- sued to overturn laws.

It wasn't just city law. It was state law and their state constitution.

Try to stick with me on this.

This thread is a story how two ministers have sued the city over a law that they believe is unconstiutional- hoping that a judge will rule in their favor.

You are complaining about homosexuals who have sued the State of Idaho, over a law that they believed is unconstitutional- hoping a judge owuld rule in their favor.

I believe that both parties have a legitimate right to go to the courts to pursue claims that a law is unconstitutional.

Do you?

Or do you believe only those who are opposing homosexuals have that right?

The federal ruling is what opened the door to this mess.

I believe that both parties have a legitimate right to go to the courts to pursue claims that a law is unconstitutional.

Do you?

Gay Nazis

Is this the RWs answer to everything?

For RWs, disagreement always comes down to the same idiotic lies. They hate everyone except white males and they cannot intelligently discuss or debate anything. If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.

The lot of you needs to go back to 6th grade civics class.

Gay Nazis are a perfect description for the rabid leftist movement to push the Queer Agenda on everybody. Forcing people to perform "gay marriages" just proves how far the Queer Nazis are willing to go. To hell with religious freedom, the Agenda must be served first and foremost.

It's funny how calling a Spade for what it is, enrages you progressives.

The federal ruling is what opened the door to this mess.

Do you?

Oh FFS quit trying to paint me in a corner with some activist agenda. Not interested in playing games. I simply stated a fact.

You really just look at people by how they have sex.

What a sad world you live in.

Homosexuals are human beings just like my wife and I- certainly not like perverts like you- who want the same things my wife and I want- everything except that they are attracted to the same gender, rather than the opposite gender.

Unlike pervs like yourself who think only of sex.
What planet are you on? Homosexuals here are constantly talking about their preferences and making it an issue. And attacking anyone that stands in their way.

The chapel changed their business practice to become strictly a place for religious ceremonies. That means they can no longer provide secular services as they used to. This will allow an entrepreneur to open up shop next door and cash in on what they will be forgoing. Win win.

Mary, when there is an agenda to take away the rights of Christians to be Christians in America - it is time to take a stand. No one has the right to dictate to any Pastor what sermon he is going to preach nor should he be answering to anyone about such a matter. Constitutional rights are being violated. It is time to set the precedent and make an example out of this mayor and have her removed. She should be put out of office and never permitted to serve again. What she tried to do is a disgrace! It is time for the Christians in America to take a stand and speak up.

Yes, nothing will bring your Bronze Age stupidity to an end faster than you exposing how stupid it is.

Hey, if hating Gay people was such a key part of Christianity, why doesn't Jesus talk about Homosexuality in the Gospels?

Gay Nazis

Is this the RWs answer to everything?

For RWs, disagreement always comes down to the same idiotic lies. They hate everyone except white males and they cannot intelligently discuss or debate anything. If they don't like you, you're automatically a commie/nazi/muslim.

The lot of you needs to go back to 6th grade civics class.
Typical Leftwing answer to everything.

Wait...I thought the case was Loving v Virginia, not Loving v Idaho.

The chapel changed their business practice to become strictly a place for religious ceremonies. That means they can no longer provide secular services as they used to. This will allow an entrepreneur to open up shop next door and cash in on what they will be forgoing. Win win.
They never had the legal authority the state does so matter what ceremony they perform, the couple still needs the license. I doubt they are worried about losing the joke marriage business.

They never had the legal authority the state does so matter what ceremony they perform, the couple still needs the license. I doubt they are worried about losing the joke marriage business.

Apparently they did because the chapel changed their business practice in order not to run afoul of the city's anti discrimination laws. They can no longer provide a ceremony that is non religious. Lot's of people don't want a religious ceremony so the bigot chapel will lose that business. Someone else will "fill that void". Win win.

Apparently they did because the chapel changed their business practice in order not to run afoul of the city's anti discrimination laws. They can no longer provide a ceremony that is non religious. Lot's of people don't want a religious ceremony so the bigot chapel will lose that business. Someone else will "fill that void". Win win.
If you were going to a chapel for a secular wedding there's something wrong with you anyway. Just go to the JP and be done with it.

If you were going to a chapel for a secular wedding there's something wrong with you anyway. Just go to the JP and be done with it.

They are called "the Hitching Post" for pity sake, not "The Cute Little Chapel". Of course people went their for secular ceremonies...they were across the street from the clerks office. Now someone else can open up a shop and take the business they wont. This is a win for everyone, why does it make you so angry?

Forum List

Back