More Ground Lost

I'm shocked I tell ya!

Shocked!!!

wnv7r.jpg

Since the pandemic and all that horrible "remote learning" math and reading scores for 13 year olds have plummeted. Worse still, this was just an intensification of a trend the began before the pandemic.

Is that common to China and other countries?

I haven't seen the latest test scores from China. I'd be skeptical of them anyway.
I would be very optimistic about Chinese students attitudes toward finding solutions to overcome the problems related to Covid.

Many would most likely see it as their opportunity to move further ahead of the rest of the world.

I would be very optimistic about Chinese students attitudes toward finding solutions to overcome the problems related to Covid.

Many would most likely see it as their opportunity to move further ahead of the rest of the world.

What experience gives you such optimism?

"A push by Pennsylvania Republicans and Democratic Gov. Josh Shapiro for a state-funded voucher program appears to be dead for now, after Shapiro said the program will not be enacted as part of the state budget."

"What the NWEA study does suggest is that students are not on track to catch up to where they would have been if not for the pandemic. Lewis says the takeaway is that policymakers and schools simply aren’t doing enough. “If you give someone half a Tylenol for a migraine and expect them to feel better, that’s just not reality,” she said."

Forum List

Back