More good news on the Climate Change front

worried about global warming??????? Blame the sun. The sun controls our climate, not whether the chinese burn coal to generate electricity.

you lefties alway want to equate pollution with AGW. But they are two separate and distinct things.

Are you aware of something called the Ozone layer? Ever heard of it? Any idea what it does?

I know details aren't your strong suit, so let's start with the basics and go from there.

I have my doubts you do!

You're right I don't have any idea. Why don't you educate me about what it is.

Let me guess...."that's not your job" or "you don't have time".

You're not going to make this about me. We got it and you are crying about it like its the end of the world....You are making a mountain out of a molehill and expect people to see it BUT you cant explain it

No, I'm asking you why you think we needed new lightbulbs. Seems fairly simple question no end of the world mention, not sure what it is your worried about. Wow!!!

Step away from the cliff.

They are more energy efficient

Are they worse for the environment? yes!

See this is a democracy and no one has the right to tell someone what to buy, even obamacare. BTW, the suit went in on July 4!

Last edited:
More good news: Denier cultists only represent 8% of the US population.

http://environment.yale.edu/climate-communication/files/Six-Americas-September-2012.pdf

Combine that with the USA containing 4.4% of the global population, and you see how insignificant they are. Deniers don't understand that, since they refuse to step out of their anti-reality bubbles. Their cult encourages them to only interact with other cultists, so they hilariously overestimate the size of their cult.

I got the same idea, why don't you generate your own electricity and keep whatever pollution it creates on your property? GW/CC/CD is not about pollution BTW.

Power plants are the largest source of carbon pollution in the U.S

If CO2 weren't a pollutant, the EPA couldn't regulate it. But yeah coal fired electric plants put some other nasty compounds in the public commons as well but that doesn't effect global warming really.

pollution is bad, everyone hates pollution.

pollution is not climate change. Pollution is real, man made climate change is fantasy.

Thinking that mankind will be able to stop the change is fantasy.

No, I'm asking you why you think we needed new lightbulbs. Seems fairly simple question no end of the world mention, not sure what it is your worried about. Wow!!!

They are more energy efficient

Are they worse for the environment? yes!

See this is a democracy and no one has the right to tell someone what to buy, even obamacare. BTW, the suit went in on July 4!

How are they worse for the environment?

If CO2 weren't a pollutant, the EPA couldn't regulate it. But yeah coal fired electric plants put some other nasty compounds in the public commons as well but that doesn't effect global warming really.

pollution is not climate change. Pollution is real, man made climate change is fantasy.

I agree and thats why no one has ever ever ever stated that stopping change was the goal. The goal is simply to slow it as much as HUMANLY possible. Now if you are saying we as humans can do nothing to slow the effects of Global Warming I'd like to hear it.

In your opinion why did we need a different light bulb?

You're not going to make this about me. We got it and you are crying about it like its the end of the world....You are making a mountain out of a molehill and expect people to see it BUT you cant explain it

More than 70 percent of the energy going into the bulb produces heat rather than light. Fairly simple answer.

Lunatic deniers ......The science is settled!

:lol:

Future generations will look back and call this "the era of junk science".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Settled science is historically proven wrong.
Take Fritz Zwicky or George Zwieg or lets say Copernicus... all ridiculed by those who settle on proof that never existed. The real question is, who actually are "deniers"?

exactly, man did not cause it, cannot stop it, and cannot delay it. Man did not cause the last ice age, man did not cause dinosaurs to disappear. Man is a pimple on a gnats ass on the ass of an elephant in terms of the climate of the earth.

Man can stop pollution, man can keep the planet relatively clean. But pollution is NOT climate change.

Last edited:
Are you aware of something called the Ozone layer? Ever heard of it? Any idea what it does?

I know details aren't your strong suit, so let's start with the basics and go from there.

I have my doubts you do!

You're right I don't have any idea. Why don't you educate me about what it is.

Let me guess...."that's not your job" or "you don't have time".

Well then that makes two of us.

More than 70 percent of the energy going into the bulb produces heat rather than light. Fairly simple answer.

true, why are they all made in China? are americans not capable of making curly bulbs and LED bulbs?

Were people complaining about them lights?

I agree and thats why no one has ever ever ever stated that stopping change was the goal. The goal is simply to slow it as much as HUMANLY possible. Now if you are saying we as humans can do nothing to slow the effects of Global Warming I'd like to hear it.

We as humans can stop pollution. We as humans cannot stop climate change. They are two completely different and distinct things.

Do any of you libs think that pollution and climate change are the same thing?

Well first you have to prove man causes it! then once you do that, then perhaps a discussion can take place to work out that thought. But please first prove man causes it.

Were people complaining about them lights?

So you dont know the answers so you want everyone to consider your ignorance as a point? lol

Well first you have to prove man causes it! then once you do that, then perhaps a discussion can take place to work out that thought. But please first prove man causes it.

the libs always try to make an invalid link between pollution and climate change. I really don't think any of them understand that one does not cause the other.

We as humans can stop pollution. We as humans cannot stop climate change. They are two completely different and distinct things.

You keep saying "stop climate change" and I keep saying "Reduce the impact". Its hard to argue with someone when you keep ignoring, yanno, words and stuff.

You keep saying "stop climate change" and I keep saying "Reduce the impact". Its hard to argue with someone when you keep ignoring, yanno, words and stuff.

before you can make that step you have to prove that the acts of humans have caused the climate of the planet to change. Prove that and then we can talk.

Until then, lets focus on stopping the pollution of our planet. Lets find non polluting ways to use fossil fuels, lets work on all forms of alternatives. Lets use an "all of the above " approach, and lets let private enterprise do it, let the profit motive find the answers, get the fricken government out of it.

and if you don't know you're causing it you can't! That's what we're saying. Duh!

I've been waiting eight months now, still no one has proven that. So your concern is invalid. We can't change what we aren't doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back