To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

These are fellow human beings folks. Children.

Im sick of this hatred towards those poor children. Seeing the faces of those little girls on TV...they are obviously scared, lonely, desperate. I can only imagine if, as a child, I was sent to another country by my parents to avoid hunger and violence, and that new land showed so much anger towards my presence. As if God himself said I have no place in the world.

To all those children...you DO have a place in this world, and if it is now America, then God Bless you all and WELCOME to our nation of immigrants.

Feel free to open up your home and clothe, feed, educate and give medical treatment to these people at your own expense.

Please watch the Gumball demonstration.
Post #4
http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=9400257&posted=1#post9400246

They only care about people before they're born.

After that, they can go fuck themselves for all they care.

Post #4
http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=9400257&posted=1#post9400246

Last edited:
The situation is being mismanaged and the process hidden from the public eye.

There's a correct way to deal with this and Obama, true to form, is fucking it up just like he's fucked up this Nation for the past 6 years.

If the current group is being bused from Texas to California, it appears Texas has the border problem, what is the STATE of Texas doing wrong to let this happen?

Ohhhhhhh brother. The children. The favorite liberal meme.

If the current group is being bused from Texas to California, it appears Texas has the border problem, what is the STATE of Texas doing wrong to let this happen?

Post #4
To all the refugee children- God Bless you all, and welcome to America - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Perry.

Perry.

So it appears, Texas is allowing unfettered entrance, shouldn't the state of Texas pay?

The left wing seems (as usual) big on emotional statements and vows of caring while the hypocrites retreat to their comfortable homes and watch the drama unfold in somebody else's neighborhood.

A person can be against illegal immigration without showing up with ugly faces and slogans, scaring little children like these bullies did. This is the same mentality as the people that showed up for lynchings and ku klux klan raids in the olden days.

The Feral Gubmint does not allow states to enforce the border, Edith Bunker. If you recall, Arizona passed immigration law that mirrored federal law and your messiah sent Holder to sue.

Perry.

So it appears, Texas is allowing unfettered entrance, shouldn't the state of Texas pay?

at one point the State was 25 billion$ in the red ... Perry.

Perry should pay the state for being there ... however if Tx, NM,AZ and CA were held more re$ponsible, possibly the problem would slow down.

Perry should pay the state for being there ... however if Tx, NM,AZ and CA were held more re$ponsible, possibly the problem would slow down.

Maybe if you schooled yourself on immigration law, you might find that states are not allowed to enforce the borders. It's federal responsibility. And the Feds are successfully allowing as many ILLEGALS to cross over as they can.

Maybe if you schooled yourself on immigration law, you might find that states are not allowed to enforce the borders. It's federal responsibility. And the Feds are successfully allowing as many ILLEGALS to cross over as they can.

No, joint jurisdiction:

AUSTIN, — More state law enforcement agents are headed to Texas's southern border to help stem a growing crisis as thousands of mostly Central American immigrants cross over, overwhelming federal agents and shelters.

Gov. Rick Perry and other Texas officials announced late Wednesday the initiative to deploy more Department of Public Safety, or DPS, agents to the border — at a cost of $1.3 million a week. Federal Border Patrol agents have been overwhelmed recently with a surge of unaccompanied minors and other immigrants illegally crossing over.

Texas assigns more agents to border control

But Perry, less than three weeks later, demands 500 million.

maybe the RW's should school themselves

No, joint jurisdiction:

AUSTIN, — More state law enforcement agents are headed to Texas's southern border to help stem a growing crisis as thousands of mostly Central American immigrants cross over, overwhelming federal agents and shelters.

Gov. Rick Perry and other Texas officials announced late Wednesday the initiative to deploy more Department of Public Safety, or DPS, agents to the border — at a cost of $1.3 million a week. Federal Border Patrol agents have been overwhelmed recently with a surge of unaccompanied minors and other immigrants illegally crossing over.

Texas assigns more agents to border control

But Perry, less than three weeks later, demands 500 million.

No, it is not joint jurisdiction. States are sending agents because the Feds are overwhelmed.

and the Supremacy ClauseThe federal government's jurisdiction over immigration law has consistently been upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, which has overruled attempts by state legislatures to single out immigrants. Additionally, the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution is generally interpreted to mean that federal laws trump state laws,

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...34GAAQ&usg=AFQjCNFoe7deR2ceXAPXbPRnyw-mk-qlyg

Forum List

Back