More GM Bullshit

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Momanohedhunter, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Momanohedhunter

Momanohedhunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    Union Workers Caught Drinking and Smoking Pot on the Job Again - Unions - Fox Nation

This is what unions collectively bargon for.

Chrysler Auto Workers in Trenton Caught Smoking and Drinking During Lunch Breaks: MyFoxDETROIT.com

FOX 2 investigative reporter Rob Wolchek got a call from two different workers inside Chrysler's Trenton Engine Plant telling him they don't want to work with people who have been partying.

"It's dangerous," says one worker.

Ten months ago, Wolchek revealed how some workers at the Chrysler Jefferson North Plant in Detroit spent their lunch hour drinking beer. The video showing them going to the park to catch a buzz before heading back to work to finish their shifts gained worldwide attention. Subsequent disciplinary action of the workers was taken by Chrysler. The company does not condone this kind of behavior.

This time our video shows workers a mile from the plant, but just steps away from a United Auto Workers hall. It's the same kind of problem at a different location with a new method of having a good time; inhaling lunch before finishing a plant shift.

2. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    So sad. Not much more to say.

3. Momanohedhunter

Momanohedhunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    You would think, they would have learned the last time.

4. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    LOL. This is very common with the UAW workers. I lived in Detroit for a long time. An acquaintance of mine (my horse trainer) went into a 28-day rehab for an alcohol and cocaine addiction (I had no idea she had a problem, either...sorta shocked). I visited her there and there were several UAW workers there for rehab and many there for their fourth, fifth, and sixth times.

One even admitted that he needed a 28-day break from work so he drank at lunch, on purpose.

The husband of a school pal bought a new Chrysler product because he got his father's discount. The rattle in the drivers door was driving him nuts so he took it in. It was a beer can.

So, I'm not surprised at all.

It hasn't changed in the least, it seems. This is what we bailed out knowing full well they were broken already. *shakes head*

Then, there are my engineer friends who work in middle management for the auto companies. Busted their butts getting a BS in engineering from great schools. When times are tough, they are the first to get hit with the layoff hammer. Not the UAW worker...not ever, almost.

And, because of that, these engineers find it hard to get home mortgages because the banks think their job stability is not too great. No problem for the UAW workers, though.

True story.

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,729
    I already posted this in "MEDIA" They don't deserve headlines. :cool:

6. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,729
    obiedick, uniondick, dipdick = dims.

7. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    What a fucking joke. Another intellectually dishonest post... what a surprise.

Non-union workers are squeaky clean, I bet... they would never be so irresponsible to abuse substances. Only union workers would do such a thing. Fucking hacks...

BTW.... Just to set the record straight... I am not defending the behavior... just your response to it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Momanohedhunter

Momanohedhunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    Non union worker get fired for being caught like that. Only union worker get caught on national TV abusing drugs. Yes, you are defending the behavior. They were on the local news doing it you retard. watch the video you coward.

9. Momanohedhunter

Momanohedhunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    And pleas point to the intellectual dishonesty. How does it fit this definition ?

Intellectual dishonesty

`Intellectual dishonesty` is the advocacy of a position known to be false. Rhetoric is used to advance an agenda or to reinforce one's deeply held beliefs in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence. If a person is aware of the evidence and agrees with the conclusion it portends, yet advocates a c...
    Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectua

Stupid ass.

10. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    Let's see...who said non-union workers are squeaky clean?

Uh, that would be you.

You like making shit up in your head then arguing against it?