More GM Bullshit

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
Union Workers Caught Drinking and Smoking Pot on the Job Again - Unions - Fox Nation

This is what unions collectively bargon for.

Chrysler Auto Workers in Trenton Caught Smoking and Drinking During Lunch Breaks: MyFoxDETROIT.com

FOX 2 investigative reporter Rob Wolchek got a call from two different workers inside Chrysler's Trenton Engine Plant telling him they don't want to work with people who have been partying.

"It's dangerous," says one worker.

Ten months ago, Wolchek revealed how some workers at the Chrysler Jefferson North Plant in Detroit spent their lunch hour drinking beer. The video showing them going to the park to catch a buzz before heading back to work to finish their shifts gained worldwide attention. Subsequent disciplinary action of the workers was taken by Chrysler. The company does not condone this kind of behavior.

This time our video shows workers a mile from the plant, but just steps away from a United Auto Workers hall. It's the same kind of problem at a different location with a new method of having a good time; inhaling lunch before finishing a plant shift.

Union Workers Caught Drinking and Smoking Pot on the Job Again - Unions - Fox Nation

Chrysler Auto Workers in Trenton Caught Smoking and Drinking During Lunch Breaks: MyFoxDETROIT.com

FOX 2 investigative reporter Rob Wolchek got a call from two different workers inside Chrysler's Trenton Engine Plant telling him they don't want to work with people who have been partying.

Ten months ago, Wolchek revealed how some workers at the Chrysler Jefferson North Plant in Detroit spent their lunch hour drinking beer. The video showing them going to the park to catch a buzz before heading back to work to finish their shifts gained worldwide attention. Subsequent disciplinary action of the workers was taken by Chrysler. The company does not condone this kind of behavior.

This time our video shows workers a mile from the plant, but just steps away from a United Auto Workers hall. It's the same kind of problem at a different location with a new method of having a good time; inhaling lunch before finishing a plant shift.
LOL. This is very common with the UAW workers. I lived in Detroit for a long time. An acquaintance of mine (my horse trainer) went into a 28-day rehab for an alcohol and cocaine addiction (I had no idea she had a problem, either...sorta shocked). I visited her there and there were several UAW workers there for rehab and many there for their fourth, fifth, and sixth times.

One even admitted that he needed a 28-day break from work so he drank at lunch, on purpose.

The husband of a school pal bought a new Chrysler product because he got his father's discount. The rattle in the drivers door was driving him nuts so he took it in. It was a beer can.

So, I'm not surprised at all.

It hasn't changed in the least, it seems. This is what we bailed out knowing full well they were broken already. *shakes head*

Then, there are my engineer friends who work in middle management for the auto companies. Busted their butts getting a BS in engineering from great schools. When times are tough, they are the first to get hit with the layoff hammer. Not the UAW worker...not ever, almost.

And, because of that, these engineers find it hard to get home mortgages because the banks think their job stability is not too great. No problem for the UAW workers, though.

True story.

I already posted this in "MEDIA" They don't deserve headlines. :cool:

LOL. This is very common with the UAW workers. I lived in Detroit for a long time. An acquaintance of mine (my horse trainer) went into a 28-day rehab for an alcohol and cocaine addiction (I had no idea she had a problem, either...sorta shocked). I visited her there and there were several UAW workers there for rehab and many there for their fourth, fifth, and sixth times.

One even admitted that he needed a 28-day break from work so he drank at lunch, on purpose.

The husband of a school pal bought a new Chrysler product because he got his father's discount. The rattle in the drivers door was driving him nuts so he took it in. It was a beer can.

So, I'm not surprised at all.

It hasn't changed in the least, it seems. This is what we bailed out knowing full well they were broken already. *shakes head*

Then, there are my engineer friends who work in middle management for the auto companies. Busted their butts getting a BS in engineering from great schools. When times are tough, they are the first to get hit with the layoff hammer. Not the UAW worker...not ever, almost.

And, because of that, these engineers find it hard to get home mortgages because the banks think their job stability is not too great. No problem for the UAW workers, though.

True story.

obiedick, uniondick, dipdick = dims.

What a fucking joke. Another intellectually dishonest post... what a surprise.

Non-union workers are squeaky clean, I bet... they would never be so irresponsible to abuse substances. Only union workers would do such a thing. Fucking hacks...

BTW.... Just to set the record straight... I am not defending the behavior... just your response to it.

• Banned

Non-union workers are squeaky clean, I bet... they would never be so irresponsible to abuse substances. Only union workers would do such a thing. Fucking hacks...

BTW.... Just to set the record straight... I am not defending the behavior... just your response to it.

Non union worker get fired for being caught like that. Only union worker get caught on national TV abusing drugs. Yes, you are defending the behavior. They were on the local news doing it you retard. watch the video you coward.

• Banned

And pleas point to the intellectual dishonesty. How does it fit this definition ?

Intellectual dishonesty

`Intellectual dishonesty` is the advocacy of a position known to be false. Rhetoric is used to advance an agenda or to reinforce one's deeply held beliefs in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence. If a person is aware of the evidence and agrees with the conclusion it portends, yet advocates a c...
Found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectua

Stupid ass.

Let's see...who said non-union workers are squeaky clean?

Uh, that would be you.

You like making shit up in your head then arguing against it?

The intellectual dishonesty is the assumption that "that's the way the Unions are" when drug abuse is a widespread Problem that transcends union/nonunion... poor/rich and just about any other demographic you can use.

BTW... didn't know there was a video. just read the article.

Ok... watched it... they should be fired... should have been either fired or required to get substance abuse assistance the first time.

Last edited:
The intellectual dishonesty is the assumption that "that's the way the Unions are" when drug abuse is a widespread Problem that transcends union/nonunion... poor/rich and just about any other demographic you can use.

Fact is, that IS the way UAW workers are. They do not get shitcanned for being caught under the influence while on the job.

Most everyone else will get shitcanned if caught under the influence on the job.

Last edited:
Public sector Unions..............time to go the way of the buggy whip. They have corrupted themselves by getting in bed with a political party. And by doing so they've lost tons of support from many of their fellow Americans.

Ok... watched it... they should be fired... should have been either fired or required to get substance abuse assistance the first time.

I can see giving them a chance, but the fact is, in the private market, you fail a UA you are gone NOW! and that's how it should be. This is not there first time this plant has had this issue.

Fact is, that IS the way UAW workers are. They do not get shitcanned for being caught under the influence while on the job.

Most everyone else will.

ALL UAW workers? OK... now can I call you intellectually dishonest? How many of these UAW workers do you know, or are you making blanket assumptions because it fits your ideology?

Most everyone else will get shitcanned if caught under the influence on the job.

Or getting under the influence at lunch time. Wonder what that plants safety record is like.

Sounds like just another "yeah, but they do it too!" post.

Whatever.

Most everyone else will.

ALL UAW workers? OK... now can I call you intellectually dishonest? How many of these UAW workers do you know, or are you making blanket assumptions because it fits your ideology?
Yes. ALL UAW workers will not get fired if caught under the influence while on the job.

ALL UAW workers.

Even federal government workers will get shitcanned if they are under the influence while on duty. Not a UAW worker, though.

Anyhoo... I though the whole selling point of unions was their squeaky clean record? I guess not so much.

Or getting under the influence at lunch time. Wonder what that plants safety record is like.
If they are under the influence at lunch hour, it's a good assumption that they will still be under the influence when they clock back in. .

Forum List

Back