More evidence that Loughner not 'crazy' or 'deranged'

The major talking point from the extreme Rightwing has been that wingnut hate speech and vitriol played no part in the shootings, because Loughner was supposedly "insane". The fact that he has been researching it, and planning for it, keeps open the door to what influenced his actions.

I think when most people say he's insane they mean "normal, non-instain people don't shoot up dozens of other people at a political rally". Legal insanity and clinical insanity is another issue.

Someone can suffer from a mental disorder, and still know how to operate google and think ahead btw. So the premise of this thread doesn't really work.

But I'm thinking you've already made up your mind about what the influences were, regardless of the facts of the case so far, and it's just about reinforcing your as-yet unsubstantiated opinion.

Have fun with that. :dunno:
:eek: You said instain!

Wrong.

He said "non-instain."

Grammar Nazi Ravi fails again!

Fail after Fail after Fail: that's quite a track record you have going, Raving Lunatic!

I think when most people say he's insane they mean "normal, non-instain people don't shoot up dozens of other people at a political rally". Legal insanity and clinical insanity is another issue.

Someone can suffer from a mental disorder, and still know how to operate google and think ahead btw. So the premise of this thread doesn't really work.

But I'm thinking you've already made up your mind about what the influences were, regardless of the facts of the case so far, and it's just about reinforcing your as-yet unsubstantiated opinion.

Wrong.

He said "non-instain."

Fail after Fail after Fail: that's quite a track record you have going, Raving Lunatic!
wait now, you might be helping her "not guilty by means of insanity" defense

:lol:

Wrong.

He said "non-instain."

:lol: It was a joke...apparently an inside joke. Moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wrong.

He said "non-instain."

:lol: It was a joke...apparently an inside joke. Moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No. AN inside joke FROM a moron, babby.

(Or is that last non-typo too inside for you, you brain dead skank?)

You truly are frighteningly lame, Raving Dumbass.

Wrong.

He said "non-instain."

Good boy...your use of babby proves you got the joke and makes you look intelligent, if petty, to your supporters.

:thup:

Good boy...your use of babby proves you got the joke and makes you look intelligent, if petty, to your supporters.

Nah. You're just leaking menstrual blood now because I established that your notion of "inside" isn't all that "inside" and because I undercut your Grammar Nazi bullshit by pointing out that you engaged in a misquote.

Go mop up your puddle, Skank.

Good doggie.

Nah. You're just leaking menstrual blood now because I established that your notion of "inside" isn't all that "inside" and because I undercut your Grammar Nazi bullshit by pointing out that you engaged in a misquote.

Good doggie.

Well, that's fine, Liarbility. You look like a big man for "correcting" my little joke with Sheldon.

I'd also like to ask you, with the expectation of an honest answer, why did you take our little sparring match and turn it into bashing women in general with your menstrual comments?

I'd like to think Willow and Stephanie would be all over you for doing it...:doubt:

Good doggie.

Well, that's fine, Liarbility. You look like a big man for "correcting" my little joke with Sheldon.

Oh, like YOU have never pointed out a typo.

:eusa_liar: :cuckoo:

Your desperate dishonesty is funny as hell, Raving Imbecile.

I'd also like to ask you, with the expectation of an honest answer, why did you take our little sparring match and turn it into bashing women in general with your menstrual comments?

I'd like to think Willow and Stephanie would be all over you for doing it...:doubt:

Wow. Even your questions are dishonest.

You ask for an honest answer to your dishonest question.

Listen up, you lying skank. Noting that you are having a bad period is hardly an attack against women in general.

Take a Midol and have yourself a nice hot bath.

Go, you lying loser.

Go take a good soak.

Last edited:

Wow. Even you questions are dishonest.

Listen up, you lying skank. Noting that you are having a bad period is hardly an attack against women in general.

Go, you lying loser.

Go take a good soak.
I figured you'd be too much of a coward to answer honestly.

The major talking point from the extreme Rightwing has been that wingnut hate speech and vitriol played no part in the shootings, because Loughner was supposedly "insane". The fact that he has been researching it, and planning for it, keeps open the door to what influenced his actions.
you do understand that us calling him insane or deranged has no bearing on him being criminally insane, right?

You wingnuts trip all over yourselves to desperately claim that hate speech from Palin, Beck, Rush, hannity, had nothing to do with Loughner's actions because he was insane, not influenced.

Whether he was influenced or not has yet to be determined.

Actually, we point out that there is NO EVIDENCE that he ever listened to Palin, Beck, Rush, Hannity, or Barack Obama. No Evidence... that's why we say he wasn't influenced by them. See the issue you have..... where is your evidence that he was influenced by them. Was it Klingon Mind Meld?

you do understand that us calling him insane or deranged has no bearing on him being criminally insane, right?

You wingnuts trip all over yourselves to desperately claim that hate speech from Palin, Beck, Rush, hannity, had nothing to do with Loughner's actions because he was insane, not influenced.

show your proof that he was influenced
no has yet

Actually, we point out that there is NO EVIDENCE that he ever listened to Palin, Beck, Rush, Hannity, or Barack Obama. No Evidence... that's why we say he wasn't influenced by them. See the issue you have..... where is your evidence that he was influenced by them. Was it Klingon Mind Meld?
gee, someone else said that to him already
;)

Wow. Even you questions are dishonest.

Go, you lying loser.

Go take a good soak.
I figured you'd be too much of a coward to answer honestly.

Unlike you, skanky, I was honest. When we "chat" like this, that's the way it always is. Me = honest. You = lying skank.

Your fraudulent "question" demanded to know why I directed my comment "against women in general." Dishonest premise, i.e., unsurprisingly, you lied.

I did not do any such thing, as you knew when you chose to lie.

Instead, as you knew, my comment was pointed solely at you.

I love exposing your endless and abundant dishonesty, Lying Skank.

No need to thank me. Always my pleasure. :thup:

How exactly does the fact that he researched assassinations make you conclude that he wasn't crazy or deranged?

Rick

Which, apparently, was a stupid internet movie that is so left wing that that it makes the left wing look sane.

Forum List

Back