More evidence of using the teabaggers, then throwing them away

Nope, you wont' be here in 2012, unless the GOP pulls together. I hope so, and purges the far reactionaries to the right who have been pulling the party down.

Shellacking? :lol: Loony statement. :lol: They still haethe presidency and the senate. Either both parties govern for the benefit of the country, we will bad in bad shape.

If it looks like another Obama victory, you will will run. I will give you the last word.
so Obama is loony to you?

In your head.

Nope, you wont' be here in 2012, unless the GOP pulls together. I hope so, and purges the far reactionaries to the right who have been pulling the party down.

Shellacking? :lol: Loony statement. :lol: They still haethe presidency and the senate. Either both parties govern for the benefit of the country, we will bad in bad shape.

If it looks like another Obama victory, you will will run. I will give you the last word.

In your head.
thanks, i knew you would do that you fucking moron
'
After 'shellacking,' Obama laments disconnect - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

you really are the fucking moron i call you

In your head.
'
After 'shellacking,' Obama laments disconnect - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Jake has some type of affectation where he cannot not hear anything bad about Obama even when uttered from his Ossiah's own lips. Maybe Criminal Minds will do a show about it?

The Tea Party had stopped the Progressive Jihad, they blew the treads off of it. In 2012, we will disassemble the entire Progressive Machine and sell the parts off for scrap to aid the revitalized US Economy

In your head.
'

Jake has some type of affectation where he cannot not hear anything bad about Obama even when uttered from his Ossiah's own lips. Maybe Criminal Minds will do a show about it?
notice how he ran away, AGAIN

In your head.
'

Wrong, Jake has affection and lust for Obama, Jake loves powerful men. Ever see the sexual frustration expressed as outrage against conservative men Jake knows he can never be sexually involved with.

Its not hate on Jakes part, its pure sexual frustration, most likely Jake suffers from repressing and denying his desire for straight conservative men. Its easy to explain Jakes rage. Any other explanation falls flat because its not based on fact.

LOL, Lefties would do good to look at just "who it was that was used"

They were all for the Hillary Clinton until this little Junior Senator from Illinois "nobody ever heard of" came and STEPPED all over the Woman candidate, Clinton. So, did they fight for Clinton and FOR THE WOMAN who they say they champion and care MORE ABOUT.?, no, they just went along and voted for a MAN with NO damn Experience in Anything.

talk about SHEEEEEEEP:lol:

Last edited:
mdn1200 has affection and lust for men, but that is beside the point.

I have said that Obama at times has not been as good as a leader as I would have liked. I have all said that some of the opposition to him here is because that he, simply, is bi-racial.

The attacks here merely reveal you far right wacks wannabee conservatives are not "a step above", not "a winning generation."

Either the GOP changes to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism, or it will go back to the days of the 1930s and 1960s.

You idiots are stuck in the past.

Time to grow up.

I have said that Obama at times has not been as good as a leader as I would have liked. I have all said that some of the opposition to him here is because that he, simply, is bi-racial.

The attacks here merely reveal you far right wacks wannabee conservatives are not "a step above", not "a winning generation."

Either the GOP changes to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism, or it will go back to the days of the 1930s and 1960s.

Time to grow up.
still not owning up to your being WRONG

AGAIN

you pathetic dipshit
now do your little dance and tell everyone how you are right and everyone that disagrees with you is wrong

Time to grow up, reactionaries. Every last one of you have shown a real deficit in understanding reality.

I guess Republicans did not learn the lesson from the mid-terms:

Deficit Hypocrisy

It was not long ago that Republicans succeeded in holding unemployment benefits hostage to a renewal of the high-end Bush-era income tax cuts and — as a little bonus — won deep estate tax cuts for America’s wealthiest heirs. Those cuts will add nearly $140 billion to the deficit in the near term, while doing far less to prod the economy than if the money had been spent more wisely.

That should have been evidence enough that the Republican Party’s one real priority is tax cuts — despite all the talk about deficit reduction and economic growth. But here’s some more:

On Dec. 22, just before they left town for the holidays, House Republican leaders released new budget rules that they intend to adopt when they assume the majority in January and will set the stage for even more budget-busting tax cuts.

First, some background: Under pay-as-you-go rules adopted by Democratic majorities in the House and Senate in 2007, tax cuts or increases in entitlement spending must be offset by tax increases or entitlement cuts. Entitlements include big health programs like Medicare and Medicaid, for which spending is on autopilot, as well as some other programs for veterans and low-income Americans. (Discretionary spending, which includes defense, is approved separately by Congress annually.)

The new Republican rules will gut pay-as-you-go because they require offsets only for entitlement increases, not for tax cuts. In effect, the new rules will codify the Republican fantasy that tax cuts do not deepen the deficit.

It gets worse. The new rules mandate that entitlement-spending increases be offset by spending cuts only — and actually bar the House from raising taxes to pay for such spending.

More at the link. Read the rest, then try to defend these new rules.

This is gonna be interesting. I hear they're going to be reading the constitution all the time now. Or the D of I depending to whether Boehner's doing the reading. :eusa_whistle:

Time to grow up.
<snip>
Nothing to refute there because you have nothing. Talk honest and straight, or be cut out.

Reading the Constitution is a very good thing, Sarah. Many Dems and Pubs really do not know it or understand it. The libertarians loons hate it.

Time to grow up.
The proper tactic for the GOP to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism is NOT to move to the left, Jake.

daveman, link us to where you condemn both democrat and republican spending, please.

You've seen me condemn Democrat spending. And I condemned Bush's spending here: Nutral Underground - View Single Post - Missing Boy Scout Found Alive

How 'bout you, Jake?

You condemned Bush. Good. I notice that was almost four years ago. Have you changed since then into a GOP meat puppet since then? But give credit where credit is due four years later.

Show us where you have condemned the Republican spending since then.

Me demonstrating what I condemned? Naw, don't have to. You are the one with the creditability problem. Snap to it, son.

Last edited:

Time to grow up.
The proper tactic for the GOP to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism is NOT to move to the left, Jake.

The proper thing for the GOP to due, period, is to ignore the libertarian loons.

Time to grow up, reactionaries. Every last one of you have shown a real deficit in understanding reality.

...says the guy unable to acknowledge that Obama used the word "shellacking". :lol:

Then showed the GOP in the lame duck session what he meant by it. :lol:

If any of the GOP should think the office of the presidency is irrelevant, the lame duck Obamabeatdown "shellacking" of the Pubs will continue.

Last edited:
daveman, link us to where you condemn both democrat and republican spending, please.

You've seen me condemn Democrat spending. And I condemned Bush's spending here: Nutral Underground - View Single Post - Missing Boy Scout Found Alive

How 'bout you, Jake?

You condemned Bush. Good. I notice that was almost four years ago. Have you changed since then into a GOP meat puppet since then? But give credit where credit is due four years later.
You want me to praise Obama for doing what I condemned Bush for? Is that one of your "moderate Republican" positions? :lol:
Show us where you have condemned the Republican spending since then.
Sorry, kid. You don't get to move the goalposts. I produced. You never have. You suffer from a common leftist failing: "If I say it, it must be true!"
Me demonstrating what I condemned? Naw, don't have to. You are the one with the creditability problem. Snap to it, son.
You don't have the horsepower to be giving orders, kid. :lol:

Forum List

Back