More evidence of using the teabaggers, then throwing them away

The only thing you are proving is that you may have been dropped on your head, divecon.

You are acting as emotionally unstable as any birther or truther.

Go back and read.
i dont have to
unless like the pathetic PoS you are, you EDITED your post

Birther boy, I always edit my posts. Why? I am dyslexic. You should try it yourself.

I am saying you are acting as emotionally as a birther. Stop it. You are better than that.

You haven't corrected anything, kiddo. But if you really think you have, then you are showing the instability of a birther or a truther.

mdn1200 has affection and lust for men, but that is beside the point.

I have said that Obama at times has not been as good as a leader as I would have liked. I have all said that some of the opposition to him here is because that he, simply, is bi-racial.

The attacks here merely reveal you far right wacks wannabee conservatives are not "a step above", not "a winning generation."

Either the GOP changes to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism, or it will go back to the days of the 1930s and 1960s.

You idiots are stuck in the past.

Time to grow up.

Your GOP is too far left for me.

That's because his GOP is the DNC....

You are not a republican, House, so you are a fraud. Not worried about u. I am worried for divecon who is GOP but he can't recognize reactionary and libertarian loons for what they are. Like you: a loser.

House, you are a loser, as you will know. You read everything I send you, because you are the type of troll mind that cannot read what is written. The very fact that you posted the above proves my point.

House is upset I only reply to him when he neg reps, then he has the nerve to whine here. I mean, even Divecon is man enough to whine in the rep war. House is a whiner.:lol:

Jokey, I delete any PMs you send without reading...

Your love notes on my profile are deleted as well...

Fucking creepy, man...
i guess i should just do that too
he is pathetic but he will claim some victory even when he's making a fool out of himself

House, you are a loser, as you will know. You read everything I send you, because you are the type of troll mind that cannot read what is written. The very fact that you posted the above proves my point.

House is upset I only reply to him when he neg reps, then he has the nerve to whine here. I mean, even Divecon is man enough to whine in the rep war. House is a whiner.:lol:
dipshit, where did he whine about a neg rep?

and i NEVER whine, moron

I read nothing you send me, Jokey, and the evidence on my profile page proves it...

You can pretend I do, just like you pretend you're a republican....:lol:

Troll on, boy....:clap2:

I don't whine about anything here... Please post a link or admit you lied... kthxbye...

Last edited:

I read nothing you send me, Jokey, and the evidence on my profile page proves it...

You can pretend I do, just like you pretend you're a republican....:lol:

Troll on, boy....:clap2:

I don't whine about anything here... Please post a link or admit you lied... kthxbye...
just dont hold your breath
he's not big on providing proof of ANYTHING

You can pretend I do, just like you pretend you're a republican....:lol: Troll on, boy....:clap2:

You are lying, and you know it. You are one of those one-trick ponies, but your trick is broken and your pony is dead. Keep beating it, though, maybe it will magically rise, as you hope your inane comments will come to life.

Happy New Year, house. Going out, so are the police.

Happy New Year, divecon.

Your resolution for the new years: "I need to stay away from the far right wacks and the loony libertarians." :lol:

You can pretend I do, just like you pretend you're a republican....:lol: Troll on, boy....:clap2:

You are lying, and you know it. You are one of those one-trick ponies, but your trick is broken and your pony is dead. Keep beating it, though, maybe it will magically rise, as you hope your inane comments will come to life.

Happy New Year, house. Going out, so are the police.

Brave Sir Jokey runs away....:lol:

I knew you couldn't prove anything...

Forum List

Back