More evidence of using the teabaggers, then throwing them away

mdn1200 has affection and lust for men, but that is beside the point.

I have said that Obama at times has not been as good as a leader as I would have liked. I have all said that some of the opposition to him here is because that he, simply, is bi-racial.

The attacks here merely reveal you far right wacks wannabee conservatives are not "a step above", not "a winning generation."

Either the GOP changes to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism, or it will go back to the days of the 1930s and 1960s.

You idiots are stuck in the past.

Time to grow up.
The proper tactic for the GOP to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism is NOT to move to the left, Jake.

The proper thing for the GOP to due, period, is to ignore the libertarian loons.
Good thing you don't speak for the GOP, isn't it? :lol:

Then showed the GOP in the lame duck session what he meant by it.

yep folks, but don't forget, the Obama ISN'T a radical Leftist and is Center-Left and he REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to work in a Bipartisan way with the Republicans.

Call you Reps and have them get working on Repealing ALL the shit they passed since the Dictator in Chief and his COMRADES in ARMS took control.

Last edited:
Time to grow up, reactionaries. Every last one of you have shown a real deficit in understanding reality.

...says the guy unable to acknowledge that Obama used the word "shellacking". :lol:

Then showed the GOP in the lame duck session what he meant by it. :lol:

If any of the GOP think the office of the presidency is irrelevant, the lame duck Obamabeatdown of the Pubs will continue you.

Yay Democrats!

jakecheerleadercopy.jpg

Time to grow up, reactionaries. Every last one of you have shown a real deficit in understanding reality.

...says the guy unable to acknowledge that Obama used the word "shellacking". :lol:

Then showed the GOP in the lame duck session what he meant by it. :lol:

If any of the GOP think the office of the presidency is irrelevant, the lame duck Obamabeatdown of the Pubs will continue you.
you are an idiot

I have said that Obama at times has not been as good as a leader as I would have liked. I have all said that some of the opposition to him here is because that he, simply, is bi-racial.

The attacks here merely reveal you far right wacks wannabee conservatives are not "a step above", not "a winning generation."

Either the GOP changes to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism, or it will go back to the days of the 1930s and 1960s.

Time to grow up.

Your GOP is too far left for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Time to grow up.

HIS GOP is a party of 1

Time to grow up.

HIS GOP is a party of 1
Shhhh ! that's classified...

funny how he avoids that and even snipped it out of my quote
how fucking pathetic of him
Like most leftists, he thinks his perceptions define reality. If he pretends it doesn't exist, it's really not there.

Time to grow up.
The proper tactic for the GOP to meet the challenge of the re-growth of liberalism is NOT to move to the left, Jake.

The proper thing for the GOP to due, period, is to ignore the libertarian loons.
coming from a loon like you, i'm sure they really need your advice

coming from a loon like you, i'm sure they really need your advice

Do you see any libertarian in any real position of power in the GOP leadership? Some attempts will be made in the next few weeks in Congress and we will see. But right now, your hand is empty.

Do you dispute that obama used that word regarding the elections?

Better go back and check.

I'm too lazy. The coffee isn't done brewing yet.

OK. Sure he used it. So did I. So did the libertarian loons. Then, because the GOP thought with the gonads instead of the brain, they got shellacked in the lame duck session.

The GOP should have said, "We will stand pat until we organize the House next month, then we will pass the legislation WE WANT and you Dems must have."

Did the GOP do that?

ok. he didn't deny that obama said it. he said it was a foolish statement, essentially.

funny how he avoids that and even snipped it out of my quote
how fucking pathetic of him

Better go back and check, son.
already did moron
so you can give up that pathetic moronic little dance already
you werte PROVEN to be wrong BY ME
everyone here can see it
grow the fuck up and admit it you were beaten by your better

The only thing you are proving is that you may have been dropped on your head, divecon.

You are acting as emotionally unstable as any birther or truther.

Go back and read.

Forum List

Back