More Dem Voter Fraud ... Big Surprise.

the tea Party- Attorney General says he can't do a thing for romney and his request.

Mailing out registration forms to likely voters is not illegal nor should it be stopped....
Actually, the State Board of Elections says they are doing much more than that:
Justin Riemer, the State Board of Elections' deputy secretary, said forms have been sent by the group to deceased infants, out-of-state family members, and non-U.S. citizens, among others.

In a letter this month, the State Board of Elections asked the group to cease pre-populating their forms and raised questions about how the group was obtaining lists of registered voters, citing the errant forms.

Riemer noted that pre-populating the forms violates rules set forth in the state code and the Virginia Constitution requiring that voters fill out their own forms.
UPDATE: Romney camp asks Va. to probe voter forms | Richmond Times-Dispatch

And, Cuccinelli said he has to wait for the SBE to complain, as Cuccinelli works for the Commonwealth.

And, the SBE is currently working with Cuccinelli's office about the violations (that's in the link as well).

Not certain where you are getting your info from but the SBE approved those forms being sent out with names on them....

Asked for comment on the Romney campaign's letter, the Voter Participation Center issued a statement noting that their forms are official applications, not registration cards.

"Furthermore, they were approved before we sent them out by the State Board of Elections and are the same applications that anyone can access at a local government office or on the internet," the statement read. "Our process is legal and working."

So I guess the SBE changed their minds?

the tea Party- Attorney General says he can't do a thing for romney and his request.

Mailing out registration forms to likely voters is not illegal nor should it be stopped....
Justin Riemer, the State Board of Elections' deputy secretary, said forms have been sent by the group to deceased infants, out-of-state family members, and non-U.S. citizens, among others.

In a letter this month, the State Board of Elections asked the group to cease pre-populating their forms and raised questions about how the group was obtaining lists of registered voters, citing the errant forms.

Riemer noted that pre-populating the forms violates rules set forth in the state code and the Virginia Constitution requiring that voters fill out their own forms.

And, Cuccinelli said he has to wait for the SBE to complain, as Cuccinelli works for the Commonwealth.

And, the SBE is currently working with Cuccinelli's office about the violations (that's in the link as well).

Not certain where you are getting your info from but the SBE approved those forms being sent out with names on them....

Asked for comment on the Romney campaign's letter, the Voter Participation Center issued a statement noting that their forms are official applications, not registration cards.

"Furthermore, they were approved before we sent them out by the State Board of Elections and are the same applications that anyone can access at a local government office or on the internet," the statement read. "Our process is legal and working."

So says VPC. :lol:

The SBE says otherwise. I linked to it. I quoted the SBE saying exactly that. THAT'S where I got the information - the Richmond paper which QUOTES THE SBE OFFICIAL.

:eusa_whistle:

The SBE says otherwise. I linked to it. I quoted the SBE saying exactly that. THAT'S where I got the information - the Richmond paper which QUOTES THE SBE OFFICIAL.

yes, and in the same link the VPC said what it said :eusa_whistle:

guess the truth will come out somewhere down the road.

Romneys voting using his son's address is the only voter fraud I've heard of. And hey, what about romney using subway sandwiches to influence votes in Wisconsin?

Surprised there's no worry about voting machines without paper trail.

Voting machines without paper trails is a huge problem and something I have never been comfortable with....it's very wrong...doesn't sit well in the gut....

every republican and conservation needs to take their cell phones to the polls this year and record anything that looks shady. The new administration must be pushed hard to prosecute these anti Americans and toss them in jail for good.

yes, and in the same link the VPC said what it said :eusa_whistle:

guess the truth will come out somewhere down the road.
And the VPC certainly has an interest to deny what it did.

All the SBE cares about is the law.

The VPC doesn't limit their campaign to register family dogs to vote to Virginia, either.

bilde

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) -- The voter registration form arrived in the mail last month with some key information already filled in: Rosie Charlston's name was complete, as was her Seattle address.

Problem is, Rosie was a black lab who died in 1998.

Brenda Charlston wasn't the only person to get documents for her pet: A Virginia man said similar documents arrived for his dead dog, Mozart, while a woman in the state got forms for her cat, Scampers.

....​
News from The Associated Press

Oh, and another pre-populated form has been authenticated by Louisa County (Virginia) Registrar:

LOUISA, Va. --

A felon living in Louisa County registered to vote illegally and then cast a ballot in the 2008 presidential election after filling out and submitting a voter-registration form she received by mail from the Voter Participation Center, a state senator who prosecuted the case confirmed Wednesday.

The case is the first known instance of voter fraud that resulted from voter registration mailings by the Voter Participation Center, a nonprofit that has distributed 5 million third-party registration forms across the country and nearly 200,000 in Virginia this year targeting Democrat-leaning voting blocs, such as unmarried women, young people and minorities.

State election officials and local registrars say hundreds, if not thousands, of the forms have been sent to ineligible voters, including dead relatives, children, non-U.S. citizens, already registered voters, and pets. The voting group, which has ties to progressive organizations, fills in the documents with the names and addresses of the people they are trying to reach.

In 2010, then Louisa County Commonwealth's Attorney Thomas A. Garrett Jr. — now a state senator — prosecuted Bonnie Nicholson, 57, on felony charges of illegally registering to vote and unlawfully casting a ballot in the 2008 general election.

Authorities determined that Nicholson, who had been convicted of a felony in 1980, received a national voter registration form in a mailing from the Voter Participation Center and signed it on Feb. 28, 2008. Despite her felony conviction, Nicholson swore that she had reviewed her state's registration instructions and met the eligibility requirements.

Her name and address were already printed on the form.

On Wednesday, Garrett provided the Richmond Times-Dispatch with a copy of Nicholson's registration form, which bears the name of the Voter Participation Center and a post office box in Boston. Louisa Registrar Cristy E. Watkins confirmed the document's authenticity when contacted by phone.

....​
The VPC is an active little cheat and has been for a while.

Pre-populated copy of the felon's 2008 form (PDF) - pre-populated by the VPC then, too, already authenticated by Louisa County registrar: http://www2.timesdispatch.com/mgmedia/file/880/felons-voter-registration-form/

Let Voting to Felons, Dogs, the Dead?

Monday, July 30, 2012
By Tom Purcell

Why not let dead people vote?

Maybe I better explain.

A recent article in the Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch says the Washington-based Voter Participation Center has sent voter registration applications — with names and addresses already filled in — to dead people, pets, felons, children, nonresidents, noncitizens and others who ought not be voting.

There is suspicion among some that the group, which targets Democrat voting blocs, such as unmarried people, blacks, Latinos and young adults, is trying to pad voter rolls with ineligible voters who are likely to support Democrats.

---

So why not dead people? Don’t they deserve a piece of the government pie?

What about American children who are too young to vote? They will be paying for our current government handouts for the rest of their lives. Don’t they deserve a voice now?

If we’re going to toss our country away on runaway spending and benefits, why not be above-board about it?

Why not let the dead vote?

Let Voting to Felons, Dogs, the Dead? – Patriot Update

It is liberal logic, pretty soon they'll need a new advocacy group....maybe beastiality?

Richard Gere and the Gerbil - An Urban Legend

For those of you still sitting on your hands, here's a definition: gerbilling (sometimes known as gerbil stuffing) is the practice, most often attributed to gay men, of inserting a live rodent into one's rectum, or that of a partner, for erotic pleasure.

Yep gays are just like everyone else......WTF?????

there's already a thread on this...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/236444-more-dem-voter-fraud-big-surprise.html

Last edited:

Monday, July 30, 2012
By Tom Purcell

Maybe I better explain.

A recent article in the Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch says the Washington-based Voter Participation Center has sent voter registration applications — with names and addresses already filled in — to dead people, pets, felons, children, nonresidents, noncitizens and others who ought not be voting.

There is suspicion among some that the group, which targets Democrat voting blocs, such as unmarried people, blacks, Latinos and young adults, is trying to pad voter rolls with ineligible voters who are likely to support Democrats.

---

What about American children who are too young to vote? They will be paying for our current government handouts for the rest of their lives. Don’t they deserve a voice now?

If we’re going to toss our country away on runaway spending and benefits, why not be above-board about it?

*yawn*

Monday, July 30, 2012
By Tom Purcell

Maybe I better explain.

---

*yawn*
Well you gotta read other posts, it's gets more fun, so are you pro or anti gerbiles in the ass?

Forum List

Back