More Dem Voter Fraud ... Big Surprise.

Where is the fraud? An organization sent out registration FORMS. Dead people aren't filling them out, just getting them in the mail.
Liar.

The forms are sent out pre-populated by the group.

They are sent to family pets, dead babies, out of state relatives (for registration IN STATE), and felons.

You are lying.

Where is the fraud? An organization sent out registration FORMS. Dead people aren't filling them out, just getting them in the mail.
Liar.

They are sent to family pets, dead babies, out of state relatives (for registration IN STATE), and felons.

You are lying.

register one of your dogs to vote, then let it vote for romney, lol. then report it on breitbart.tv.

you will be famous.

Liar.

You are lying.

register one of your dogs to vote, then let it vote for romney, lol. then report it on breitbart.tv.

you will be famous.
You so crave my attention. I've already given you some.

You're just so needy.

Liar.

You are lying.

you will be famous.
You so crave my attention. I've already given you some.

You're just so needy.

this is a messageboard.

i will call out your idiocy, frothing and phony scumbaggery anytime i want.

deal with it.

How do you think they got a turnout in Madison WI that was 119% Greater than the total registered voters there?

Tammany Hall, Daley in Chicago and now every big Democrat City is a Vote manufacturing facility. Purple fingered elections in Baghdad are far more accurate and honest than in any Democrat controlled American city

Have you no shame? You just parrot numbers with no regard to their truth.

First: There was no 119% turnout. That was a PREDICTION based on early numbers.

Second: It would be possible to get more than 100% because that number is based on the known PREREGISTERED voters. Wisconsin has same day registration.

Third: The voter turnout for the city was 73% of preregistered voters. High, but not the ridiculous figure you put forth.

You should be shamed and ditch that Brietbart subscription.

Recall election turnout in Madison, by the numbers - Isthmus | The Daily Page

Liar.

You are lying.

So tell us simodo, how did these people draw these lists? And why did a dog's name show up on a list of people they were focusing on? Don't you think the dog owner might have listed the dog as a dependent or someone they were paying for school or etc etc etc.... Just how does a dog's name end up on a mailing list? Got any ideas?

the tea Party- Attorney General says he can't do a thing for romney and his request.

Mailing out registration forms to likely voters is not illegal nor should it be stopped....

the tea Party- Attorney General says he can't do a thing for romney and his request.

Mailing out registration forms to likely voters is not illegal nor should it be stopped....
Actually, the State Board of Elections says they are doing much more than that:

Justin Riemer, the State Board of Elections' deputy secretary, said forms have been sent by the group to deceased infants, out-of-state family members, and non-U.S. citizens, among others.

In a letter this month, the State Board of Elections asked the group to cease pre-populating their forms and raised questions about how the group was obtaining lists of registered voters, citing the errant forms.

Riemer noted that pre-populating the forms violates rules set forth in the state code and the Virginia Constitution requiring that voters fill out their own forms.
UPDATE: Romney camp asks Va. to probe voter forms | Richmond Times-Dispatch

And, Cuccinelli said he has to wait for the SBE to complain, as Cuccinelli works for the Commonwealth.

And, the SBE is currently working with Cuccinelli's office about the violations (that's in the link as well).

Maybe it IS too complicated for you.
So I will lay it out for you.

When sending out registration forms...and the role of the company is to send regiostration forms to eligible voters.....it is the responsibility of the company to ensure the list consits of ONLY eligible voters...for THAT IS WHAT THEY DO.

Now...if you send a registration form to an ineligble voter...say a dead cat....and the resident of that home opts to register its dead cat...it opens the door for ANYONE to vote twice.

Now...when you look at the role of the mailer....TO SEND REGISTRATION FORMS TO ELIGIBLE VOTERS.....and there is an UNUSUALLY large number of forms going to ineligble voters....it is either a poorly run company....or a company who is laden with fraud.

Now...when a compoany does something wrong an UNUSUAL amount of times...it is automatically deemed as to possibly be involved in fraudulent activities...and an investigation FOR FRAUD ensues.

Finally...when the errors are noticeably favoring one voting block...as it did in this case...it gives even more reason to believe fraud is involved.

Like I said...not overly complicated.

Where is that in Election Law? Where is that in the HAVA? It's not. The organization has broken no laws, committed no fraud and has done nothing wrong.

The only "fault" that lies with this company is in not purchasing a very good list. That doesn't equate to fraud or ANY illegal activity.

Comprehend?

The organization has not been proven to have broken any laws. However, if an investigation results in evidence that the organization was intentionally sending registration forms to dead people and pets of a voter block that sways significantly toward one party...then there would be reason to move forward with charges of "conspiracy to commit voter fraud"...

But, of course...you wouldnt want to see that hapopen for you are so sure that they had no intention of doing so.....for we live in a world where NO ONE tries to game the game.

Unless, of course, they have conservative values. Those folks are ALWAYS looking to capitalize on loopholes and unethical opportunities.
Their mailing list was for:

In a statement, the Center said its mailings targets minorities, unmarried woman and young people because those groups account for 53 percent of the population, but 63 percent of unregistered voters.

seems legal to me....

Liar.

You are lying.

So tell us simodo, how did these people draw these lists? And why did a dog's name show up on a list of people they were focusing on? Don't you think the dog owner might have listed the dog as a dependent or someone they were paying for school or etc etc etc.... Just how does a dog's name end up on a mailing list? Got any ideas?

I'm thinking PetSmart??
Seriously, all of my animals get appt reminders via snail mail from PetSmart.

Where is that in Election Law? Where is that in the HAVA? It's not. The organization has broken no laws, committed no fraud and has done nothing wrong.

The only "fault" that lies with this company is in not purchasing a very good list. That doesn't equate to fraud or ANY illegal activity.

Comprehend?

The organization has not been proven to have broken any laws. However, if an investigation results in evidence that the organization was intentionally sending registration forms to dead people and pets of a voter block that sways significantly toward one party...then there would be reason to move forward with charges of "conspiracy to commit voter fraud"...

But, of course...you wouldnt want to see that hapopen for you are so sure that they had no intention of doing so.....for we live in a world where NO ONE tries to game the game.

Unless, of course, they have conservative values. Those folks are ALWAYS looking to capitalize on loopholes and unethical opportunities.

In a statement, the Center said its mailings targets minorities, unmarried woman and young people because those groups account for 53 percent of the population, but 63 percent of unregistered voters.

seems legal to me....
Yes. But that's not all they are doing.

What they are doing - pre-populating forms, for one thing - is against the law and unconstitutional in the Commonwealth.

Comprehend?

seems legal to me....

who knows, those minorities, unmarried women and young people might vote republican. :eusa_angel:

Liar.

You are lying.

I'm thinking PetSmart??
Seriously, all of my animals get appt reminders via snail mail from PetSmart.

they send snails to the apartments of your pets.

crazyyy

Forum List

Back