More Dem Voter Fraud ... Big Surprise.

I can understand why dead people would vote for Democrats. They have something in common: both groups are brain dead.

Last edited:
Without massive vote fraud even states like NY and CA would be competitive for Republicans.

I've said for a long time that voter fraud is the only thing that keeps Dems competitive and is the only and only thing that makes it looks like they have 95% support from blacks

Voter fraud in this country is almost non existent. If there is so much fraud why the hell are not all you conservatives taking it to court instead of just sitting around making up stuff so you can pass laws to suppress the vote?

Dems control the political machinery where the fraud occurs. What are they going to do, sue themselves?

We need a national photo ID Requirement for national elections and the only absentee ballots should be for US military serving overseas

"Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.

In 2007, five years after the George W. Bush administration launched a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department found virtually no evidence of organized efforts to influence federal elections with ineligible voters."

Bushes Juctice Dept says your wrong.

The Associated Press: AP NewsBreak: Feds OK Fla. access to citizens list

Voter fraud in this country is almost non existent. If there is so much fraud why the hell are not all you conservatives taking it to court instead of just sitting around making up stuff so you can pass laws to suppress the vote?

Dems control the political machinery where the fraud occurs. What are they going to do, sue themselves?

We need a national photo ID Requirement for national elections and the only absentee ballots should be for US military serving overseas

"Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.

In 2007, five years after the George W. Bush administration launched a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department found virtually no evidence of organized efforts to influence federal elections with ineligible voters."

They why do you treat Voter ID like Dracula treats sunrise?

Because these efforts are nothiing more than a political ploy to disenfranchise voters who typically vote Democratic. The state senator from Penn. said as much and if you do not believe this you are being dishonest.

Because these efforts are nothiing more than a political ploy to disenfranchise voters who typically vote Democratic. The state senator from Penn. said as much and if you do not believe this you are being dishonest.

I believe Democrat fraud accounts for 10% of the total vote.

Where is the fraud? An organization sent out registration FORMS. Dead people aren't filling them out, just getting them in the mail.

it isnt that complicated to understand.

Brilliant answer with no details. Where is the fraud?

I've got a business, organization or company. I buy a mailing list to send out registration forms to people. Some of the people on the list have passed away. Where is the fraud?

Is it fraud if the dead person gets a credit card application in the mail?

Where is the fraud? An organization sent out registration FORMS. Dead people aren't filling them out, just getting them in the mail.

I've got a business, organization or company. I buy a mailing list to send out registration forms to people. Some of the people on the list have passed away. Where is the fraud?

Maybe it IS too complicated for you.
So I will lay it out for you.

When sending out registration forms...and the role of the company is to send regiostration forms to eligible voters.....it is the responsibility of the company to ensure the list consits of ONLY eligible voters...for THAT IS WHAT THEY DO.

Now...if you send a registration form to an ineligble voter...say a dead cat....and the resident of that home opts to register its dead cat...it opens the door for ANYONE to vote twice.

Now...when you look at the role of the mailer....TO SEND REGISTRATION FORMS TO ELIGIBLE VOTERS.....and there is an UNUSUALLY large number of forms going to ineligble voters....it is either a poorly run company....or a company who is laden with fraud.

Now...when a compoany does something wrong an UNUSUAL amount of times...it is automatically deemed as to possibly be involved in fraudulent activities...and an investigation FOR FRAUD ensues.

Finally...when the errors are noticeably favoring one voting block...as it did in this case...it gives even more reason to believe fraud is involved.

Like I said...not overly complicated.

Yours is the third lying thread on this same subject. There is no fraud you morons. It's only fraud if the dead people or the dogs FILL OUT THE FORMS. Even then, it's registration, not VOTER fraud. It's voter fraud if they VOTE.

I guess it must be complicated after all since you can't seem to describe where this "fraud" has occurred...

Comprehension is your friend. Read it again.

Apparently it isn't yours. There is no fraud. The organization bought a list. They produced registration forms from that list and mailed them to the people on that list. Some of the people on the list were dead. So? Are they going to fill out the forms, register and vote? No. That's where the fraud occurs, not in sending out BLANK forms to people on a fucking list. Do you "comprehend" now?

Maybe it IS too complicated for you.
So I will lay it out for you.

When sending out registration forms...and the role of the company is to send regiostration forms to eligible voters.....it is the responsibility of the company to ensure the list consits of ONLY eligible voters...for THAT IS WHAT THEY DO.

Now...if you send a registration form to an ineligble voter...say a dead cat....and the resident of that home opts to register its dead cat...it opens the door for ANYONE to vote twice.

Now...when you look at the role of the mailer....TO SEND REGISTRATION FORMS TO ELIGIBLE VOTERS.....and there is an UNUSUALLY large number of forms going to ineligble voters....it is either a poorly run company....or a company who is laden with fraud.

Now...when a compoany does something wrong an UNUSUAL amount of times...it is automatically deemed as to possibly be involved in fraudulent activities...and an investigation FOR FRAUD ensues.

Finally...when the errors are noticeably favoring one voting block...as it did in this case...it gives even more reason to believe fraud is involved.

Like I said...not overly complicated.

Where is that in Election Law? Where is that in the HAVA? It's not. The organization has broken no laws, committed no fraud and has done nothing wrong.

The only "fault" that lies with this company is in not purchasing a very good list. That doesn't equate to fraud or ANY illegal activity.

Comprehend?

just because Obama has dark skin does not make him a black person. He is a Muslim. And you would be surprised how many black people oppose him. He does nothing for the Black people anymore then any other American. Again he is a Muslim.

You trust a politician?

I say only trust when you can verify.

The only reason Obama has the justice department throwing it's weight around is because it makes them look like they're standing up for the poor and for people of color. It's a sham.

States have every right to update outdated voter-rolls but Obama doesn't want to pass on an opportunity to patronize his base. So he claims racism.

It's dishonest.

Forum List

Back