More Dem Voter Fraud ... Big Surprise.

Let Voting to Felons, Dogs, the Dead?

Monday, July 30, 2012
By Tom Purcell

Why not let dead people vote?

Maybe I better explain.

A recent article in the Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch says the Washington-based Voter Participation Center has sent voter registration applications — with names and addresses already filled in — to dead people, pets, felons, children, nonresidents, noncitizens and others who ought not be voting.

There is suspicion among some that the group, which targets Democrat voting blocs, such as unmarried people, blacks, Latinos and young adults, is trying to pad voter rolls with ineligible voters who are likely to support Democrats.

---

So why not dead people? Don’t they deserve a piece of the government pie?

What about American children who are too young to vote? They will be paying for our current government handouts for the rest of their lives. Don’t they deserve a voice now?

If we’re going to toss our country away on runaway spending and benefits, why not be above-board about it?

Why not let the dead vote?

Let Voting to Felons, Dogs, the Dead? – Patriot Update

I am not saying there isn't voter fraud, but did one ever think that they bought a mailing list from some credit card company etc. and these people had debts out in the animals or cats names?
I used to work with a girl who ordered cable under her children's name. These companies probably don't bother to check into much about the people they are sending voter registration forms to.

Monday, July 30, 2012
By Tom Purcell

Why not let dead people vote?

Maybe I better explain.

A recent article in the Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch says the Washington-based Voter Participation Center has sent voter registration applications — with names and addresses already filled in — to dead people, pets, felons, children, nonresidents, noncitizens and others who ought not be voting.

There is suspicion among some that the group, which targets Democrat voting blocs, such as unmarried people, blacks, Latinos and young adults, is trying to pad voter rolls with ineligible voters who are likely to support Democrats.

---

So why not dead people? Don’t they deserve a piece of the government pie?

What about American children who are too young to vote? They will be paying for our current government handouts for the rest of their lives. Don’t they deserve a voice now?

If we’re going to toss our country away on runaway spending and benefits, why not be above-board about it?

Why not let the dead vote?

Let Voting to Felons, Dogs, the Dead? – Patriot Update

I am not saying there isn't voter fraud, but did one ever think that they bought a mailing list from some credit card company etc. and these people had debts out in the animals or cats names?
I used to work with a girl who ordered cable under her children's name. These companies probably don't bother to check into much about the people they are sending voter registration forms to.
precisely.

they did buy a list, that's how they got the list supposedly for single mothers, young adults, minorities etc.

they didn't make up the names themselves

and it's up to the STATE'S Voter registration office to vet all applicants.

It was MUCH WORSE using the list of felons in florida to disqualify thousands of registered to vote citizens that were not felons but had similar names to felons in Florida...

Where is the fraud? An organization sent out registration FORMS. Dead people aren't filling them out, just getting them in the mail.

In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud | The Daily Caller

AFL-CIO Canvasser Booked On 23 Felony Counts Related To Voter Fraud

Saturday, August 18, 2012

---

As reported by the Athens News, Zureick, age 21, was arrested for crimes allegedly committed while working in Athens for Working America, a campaign arm of the AFL-CIO in Washington, DC. Zureick’s August 14 arrest is the first known prosecution to stem from the numerous allegations of fraud during the union-driven Voters First campaign.

AFL-CIO Canvasser Booked On 23 Felony Counts Related To Voter Fraud – Patriot Update

Remember this:

maryfloppins04.gif

NAACP Gave Me Crack to Commit Election Fraud
Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2004 Ohioan:
NewsMax.com: Inside Cover Story

Democrat Boss Caught on Video Planning Vote Fraud

Selwyn Duke
10/24/12

In a shocking display of lawlessness and contempt for our electoral system, a Democrat Party boss was caught on videotape planning vote fraud. Art Moore of WND.com reports on the story:

The son of Rep. Jim Moran, D-Va. -- who serves as the field director for his father's campaign -- has been caught on video advising an undercover reporter how to fraudulently cast ballots in the name of registered voters by forging utility bills and relying on the assistance of Democrat lawyers.

The investigation was conducted by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas, of ACORN exposé fame.

---

Read more: Blog: Democrat Boss Caught on Video Planning Vote Fraud

obamasquirrel01.gif

I've said for a long time that voter fraud is the only thing that keeps Dems competitive and is the only and only thing that makes it looks like they have 95% support from blacks

Voter fraud in this country is almost non existent. If there is so much fraud why the hell are not all you conservatives taking it to court instead of just sitting around making up stuff so you can pass laws to suppress the vote?

Dems control the political machinery where the fraud occurs. What are they going to do, sue themselves?

We need a national photo ID Requirement for national elections and the only absentee ballots should be for US military serving overseas

Sadly, many overseas military people will not be allowed to participate in this years election because ballots were sent out late - again - and some not at all. Democrats have a long history of disenfranchising the military voters.

Forum List

Back