More Dem Voter Fraud ... Big Surprise.

Brilliant answer with no details. Where is the fraud?

I've got a business, organization or company. I buy a mailing list to send out registration forms to people. Some of the people on the list have passed away. Where is the fraud?

Is it fraud if the dead person gets a credit card application in the mail?

Maybe it IS too complicated for you.
So I will lay it out for you.

When sending out registration forms...and the role of the company is to send regiostration forms to eligible voters.....it is the responsibility of the company to ensure the list consits of ONLY eligible voters...for THAT IS WHAT THEY DO.

Now...if you send a registration form to an ineligble voter...say a dead cat....and the resident of that home opts to register its dead cat...it opens the door for ANYONE to vote twice.

Now...when you look at the role of the mailer....TO SEND REGISTRATION FORMS TO ELIGIBLE VOTERS.....and there is an UNUSUALLY large number of forms going to ineligble voters....it is either a poorly run company....or a company who is laden with fraud.

Now...when a compoany does something wrong an UNUSUAL amount of times...it is automatically deemed as to possibly be involved in fraudulent activities...and an investigation FOR FRAUD ensues.

Finally...when the errors are noticeably favoring one voting block...as it did in this case...it gives even more reason to believe fraud is involved.

Like I said...not overly complicated.

Where is that in Election Law? Where is that in the HAVA? It's not. The organization has broken no laws, committed no fraud and has done nothing wrong.

The only "fault" that lies with this company is in not purchasing a very good list. That doesn't equate to fraud or ANY illegal activity.

Comprehend?

The organization has not been proven to have broken any laws. However, if an investigation results in evidence that the organization was intentionally sending registration forms to dead people and pets of a voter block that sways significantly toward one party...then there would be reason to move forward with charges of "conspiracy to commit voter fraud"...

But, of course...you wouldnt want to see that hapopen for you are so sure that they had no intention of doing so.....for we live in a world where NO ONE tries to game the game.

Unless, of course, they have conservative values. Those folks are ALWAYS looking to capitalize on loopholes and unethical opportunities.

"Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.

In 2007, five years after the George W. Bush administration launched a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department found virtually no evidence of organized efforts to influence federal elections with ineligible voters."

Bushes Juctice Dept says your wrong.

The Associated Press: AP NewsBreak: Feds OK Fla. access to citizens list

They why do you treat Voter ID like Dracula treats sunrise?

Because these efforts are nothiing more than a political ploy to disenfranchise voters who typically vote Democratic. The state senator from Penn. said as much and if you do not believe this you are being dishonest.

By casting votes for non-living and their massive inner city Vote Manufacturing, Democrats are the one who disenfranchise real voters

Get a fucking ID, vote once. If you're caught multiple voting you should be shot on sight

Where is the fraud? An organization sent out registration FORMS. Dead people aren't filling them out, just getting them in the mail.

What a fucking tool!

Dead people are the Democrat base so it's OK
If the dead cannot vote, can anyone claim that they are truly free?

Dems best represent the interests of the non-living, all they want to do is mooch off the labors of the productive. Is that so wrong?

just because Obama has dark skin does not make him a black person. He is a Muslim. And you would be surprised how many black people oppose him. He does nothing for the Black people anymore then any other American. Again he is a Muslim.

This post has exactly what to do with this thread?

Rick

Indisputable proof of Voter Fraud

images

Maybe it IS too complicated for you.
So I will lay it out for you.

When sending out registration forms...and the role of the company is to send regiostration forms to eligible voters.....it is the responsibility of the company to ensure the list consits of ONLY eligible voters...for THAT IS WHAT THEY DO.

Now...if you send a registration form to an ineligble voter...say a dead cat....and the resident of that home opts to register its dead cat...it opens the door for ANYONE to vote twice.

Now...when you look at the role of the mailer....TO SEND REGISTRATION FORMS TO ELIGIBLE VOTERS.....and there is an UNUSUALLY large number of forms going to ineligble voters....it is either a poorly run company....or a company who is laden with fraud.

Now...when a compoany does something wrong an UNUSUAL amount of times...it is automatically deemed as to possibly be involved in fraudulent activities...and an investigation FOR FRAUD ensues.

Finally...when the errors are noticeably favoring one voting block...as it did in this case...it gives even more reason to believe fraud is involved.

Like I said...not overly complicated.

Where is that in Election Law? Where is that in the HAVA? It's not. The organization has broken no laws, committed no fraud and has done nothing wrong.

The only "fault" that lies with this company is in not purchasing a very good list. That doesn't equate to fraud or ANY illegal activity.

Comprehend?

The organization has not been proven to have broken any laws. However, if an investigation results in evidence that the organization was intentionally sending registration forms to dead people and pets of a voter block that sways significantly toward one party...then there would be reason to move forward with charges of "conspiracy to commit voter fraud"...

To start with, you're playing a lot of "what ifs" with ZERO evidence. How would you even ever prove such a thing? They bought a mailing list, that's all.

But, of course...you wouldnt want to see that hapopen for you are so sure that they had no intention of doing so.....for we live in a world where NO ONE tries to game the game.

So we go from "what ifs" to assumptions? Again, they bought a mailing list.

My grandmother has been dead for years and yet every once in a while we get new ads or catalogues for her. Why? Because somebody bought a fucking list. Not fraud or even an attempt at fraud.

Unless, of course, they have conservative values. Those folks are ALWAYS looking to capitalize on loopholes and unethical opportunities.

What?

More Dem Voter Fraud ... Big Surprise.

Where was all this sudden so-called Republican interest in voter fraud during the 2000 Presidential recount in Florida?

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign is asking Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli to launch an investigation into voter-registration forms that are being sent to Virginia residents and addressed to deceased relatives, children, family pets and others ineligible to vote.

The errant mailings from the Washington-based nonprofit group Voter Participation Center have befuddled many Virginia residents, leading to hundreds of complaints.

On Monday, the Voter Participation Center responded to the Sunday Times-Dispatch story, stating in a letter on its website that "imperfections in the VPC vendors' lists — while regrettable and unfortunate — should not be the reason or the excuse to call an entire process that is working into question."

Justin Riemer, the State Board of Elections' deputy secretary, said forms have been sent by the group to deceased infants, out-of-state family members, and non-U.S. citizens, among others.

UPDATE: Romney camp asks Va. to probe voter forms | Richmond Times-Dispatch I hate cheaters and liars.

There has to be a dead baby joke in there, somewhere.

Uh oh......another case for voter IDs, I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding, liberals would never stoop so lo.....who am I kidding of course they would.

Uh oh......another case for voter IDs, I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding, liberals would never stoop so lo.....who am I kidding of course they would.
Of course it's a mistake - "regrettable and unfortunate". ;)

My ass.

Indeed. These people are out in the openwith fraud just as Obama is on the campaign trail telling us who he really is.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign is asking Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli to launch an investigation into voter-registration forms that are being sent to Virginia residents and addressed to deceased relatives, children, family pets and others ineligible to vote.

The errant mailings from the Washington-based nonprofit group Voter Participation Center have befuddled many Virginia residents, leading to hundreds of complaints.

On Monday, the Voter Participation Center responded to the Sunday Times-Dispatch story, stating in a letter on its website that "imperfections in the VPC vendors' lists — while regrettable and unfortunate — should not be the reason or the excuse to call an entire process that is working into question."

Justin Riemer, the State Board of Elections' deputy secretary, said forms have been sent by the group to deceased infants, out-of-state family members, and non-U.S. citizens, among others.

UPDATE: Romney camp asks Va. to probe voter forms | Richmond Times-Dispatch I hate cheaters and liars.

There has to be a dead baby joke in there, somewhere.

don't give them any ideas, if they register their aborted babies they'll have 40 million new voters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back