More Children of Obama

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
When the black little gangster got shot by a Hispanic lunatic about a couple year ago, Obama called the little gangster his son. Well, here are some more Obama's kids, and the way I remembered this was when a thought came to my head "what if the owner of the store decided to shoot one of these monkeys?" we would have another Travis Martin on our hands, the innocent kid shot by a racist store manager and 20 witnesses to prove he did nothing wrong. MY POINT IS that once you are a gangster you are a gangster, and that black kid who got shot by Zimmerman had full of pics on his phone as a gangster. And the reason my movement newworldgovernment.net is unpopular, because the way I would deal with the trash is I would dispose of it all, I would seek POWER to be able to dispose of it all, PERMENANTLY and efficiently. And that is something humanity does not seem to be ready to do.

LiveLeak.com - Mob of Teens Rob D.C. Convenience Store

How sad GOPers take pleasure in the murder of a black child because a black man dominated them in the White House.
How sad that people make decisions based on ASSUMPTIONS: we ASSUME that these politicians on the media are the ones who have a chance to win elections, so we must vote for one of them; we ASSUME Saddam has WMD’s so we must bomb them, we ASSUME that if someone is not pro Obama he must be a republican, But my video indicates that last time I voted was for a war criminal John Kerry who was a DEMOCRAT, the OPPOSITE of what you ASSUMED:

And because I side with Louis Farrakhan on many issues, the neocons ASSUME that I am a libtard as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
How sad GOPers take pleasure in the murder of a black child because a black man dominated them in the White House.
How sad that people make decisions based on ASSUMPTIONS: we ASSUME that these politicians on the media are the ones who have a chance to win elections, so we must vote for one of them; we ASSUME Saddam has WMD’s so we must bomb them, we ASSUME that if someone is not pro Obama he must be a republican, But my video indicates that last time I voted was for a war criminal John Kerry who was a DEMOCRAT, the OPPOSITE of what you ASSUMED:

And because I side with Louis Farrakhan on many issues, the neocons ASSUME that I am a libtard as well....

I agree with that. I am checking out your web site now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back