More Attacks On Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast Gabby Douglas From Fox

If Fox really wanted to attack a black olympian surely it would be Serena Williams embarassing herself and the country with her little crip dance.

It was a comment on the fashion of rejecting the US, not an attack on Douglas' race.

On the other hand, running a clip of Douglas followed by a clip of a chimpanzee doing gymnastics wasn't at all racist to democrats.

She's black....liberals tend to make you aware of that....because they need racism or the civil rights community has no purpose
The only time they dont point out a black person, is if they've committed a crime......other than that, they love to let you know someone is black

You need to manufacture race issues because you follow the party of Slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, poll taxes and segregation it is you heritage it is in you blood. That is why any criticism that you think you can paint as racism you do, your racist gene kicks in you can't help but be racist. It's projection pure and simple.

I hope you are refering to the republican party with this kkk statement

ALL of the KKK members here in Georgia were Democrats.

Exactally, they're brain washed and think that all the KKK guys just joined the republicancan party.....just cuz.....the problem is TN didnt have a republican legislature until 2008, so if all the conservative democrats and hatemongers went republican, how come it didnt happen say in the 70s? And as we know democrat racists loved republicans, enought to kill them, calling them ****** lovers.....but hey one richard nixon campaign, and voila!

Last edited:
When your leader and party accomplish nothing, the economy Sucks, unemployment remains high, and your fearless leader has the time to play golf, you had better distract peoples attention from the real issue by creating a distraction, regardless if it's true or not. But then again with your head so firmly stuck up yer ass it figures.

I love how you people like to talk about Obama playing golf"vacation time"

lets have a look into the past 30 or years of presidents and who has taken the most time off

after 31 months in office (3 years)

Ron Regan 112 days off
bush 1 114 days off
clinton 28 days off
bush 2 180 days off
obama 61 days off

so how about you come off this golf BS already

Obama has played over 100 rounds of golf. 18 holes take about 4 hours. That comes to 50 days off using an 8 hour day. He has been campaigning non-stop for at least the last year. That would be well over 300 days that he was working for Obama rather than doing his job as President. And don't tell me he works on weekends.

if he does work on weekends you can be certain it's honey do

Neg'd for being a lying troll...
More like spitefully negged for exposing you for the CON$ervoFascist hack you are.

The fact that your MessiahRushie dishonestly condemned the Dems as racists did not change the context that I used his quote to nail a right wing racist by your MessiahRushie's one definition of a racist. It does not make the poster any less of a racist just because your MessiahRushie was using his own definition of a racist to attack Dems, and YOU know it, thus the spiteful neg rep as your last resort.

No.... YOU are a racist little puke.

Not going to debate a troll... just going to sit back and laugh at it

*pointing at you and laughing*
I'm not the one making a stink about the NBC commercial, it's the CON$ on this board and not just this thread. the fact that your MessiahRushie falsely accuses Libs of doing what the CON$ on this board are doing does not change the fact that the CON$ on this board are racists by both yours and your MessiahRushie's definition of a racist.

Now I don't fit that definition, but you are accusing me of racism because I showed how the CON$ on this board fit exactly the definition of racism both you and your MessiahRushie used and you say I'm a racist and a liar because I only used your MessiahRushie's definition of a racist and not his lie about Liberals. :cuckoo:

You know I'm right which is why you have stooped to vile name calling and Alinsky inspired ridicule. You have nothing else.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Fox is starting to look like Hitler in the Berlin olympics towards Douglas like he was to Jesse Owens.

Fox is now claiming Douglas (as well as other olympic athletes) aren't patriotic because she wore a pink outfit, and not one with the stars and stripes during her performance :cuckoo:

Fox News Doesn't Think Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas Is Patriotic Enough | ThinkProgress
Has FOX demanded that Douglas produce her birth certificate yet - to prove that she didn't take an Olympic spot away from a "real" American?

Last edited:
People were offended by Serena Williams' dance?

My gawd you people need a life. She won a fucking gold medal. She was excited.

Wake up...she did a CRIP dance popularized by urban gang culture.
It was stupid and she knew it when she avoided questions on what the dance was.

Typical right wing mindset, black people dancing = gang activity :eusa_hand:

No one can ever accuse you of not playing your part. Are you getting paid for this constant crap or is it just a favor, hmmm? Comme on, little flying monkey... we know, you know. At least somme of us know.

If Fox really wanted to attack a black olympian surely it would be Serena Williams embarassing herself and the country with her little crip dance.

It was a comment on the fashion of rejecting the US, not an attack on Douglas' race.

On the other hand, running a clip of Douglas followed by a clip of a chimpanzee doing gymnastics wasn't at all racist to democrats.

I don't think I've ever seen FOX defended without a finger getting pointed to someone else. Its like you're a bunch of 3 year olds "but he did it too momeeee!!"
Nothing to defend, moron.

Talking about outfits of a team isn't racism, except to morons.

More like spitefully negged for exposing you for the CON$ervoFascist hack you are.

The fact that your MessiahRushie dishonestly condemned the Dems as racists did not change the context that I used his quote to nail a right wing racist by your MessiahRushie's one definition of a racist. It does not make the poster any less of a racist just because your MessiahRushie was using his own definition of a racist to attack Dems, and YOU know it, thus the spiteful neg rep as your last resort.

I'm not the one making a stink about the NBC commercial, it's the CON$ on this board and not just this thread. the fact that your MessiahRushie falsely accuses Libs of doing what the CON$ on this board are doing does not change the fact that the CON$ on this board are racists by both yours and your MessiahRushie's definition of a racist.

Now I don't fit that definition, but you are accusing me of racism because I showed how the CON$ on this board fit exactly the definition of racism both you and your MessiahRushie used and you say I'm a racist and a liar because I only used your MessiahRushie's definition of a racist and not his lie about Liberals. :cuckoo:

You know I'm right which is why you have stooped to vile name calling and Alinsky inspired ridicule. You have nothing else.
Thank you.

Hey dumbass, it was after fucktards like you made a statement about they didnt post her face on the site....so there is another thread stated by you and the rest of the NAMBLA fans that started this shit, then NBC hit with an actual racist "mistake"(I dont think it was racist, but from how liberals talk, if you say ****** you're racist)

Some people are smart enough to understand that NBC didn't have someone in a room waiting for the moment they showed a clip of Gabby, just so they could then run the clip of the chimpanzee. Unfortunately, there are plenty of gullible people out there that believe this is what happened. I feel sorry for those people, because they aren't very smart.

Moron, Flaccid_Label doesn't even read his own links.

Where was Douglas singled out?

That's right. No where.

Moron is flaccid.
It's not its fault. It's the education system to blame... the fault of mean old white right wingers. :lol:
"The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo" (The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo)
Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Moron, Flaccid_Label doesn't even read his own links.

Where was Douglas singled out?

That's right. No where.

Moron is flaccid.
It's not its fault. It's the education system to blame... the fault of mean old white right wingers. :lol:
"The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo" (The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo)
Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

You on the left learned that real well

Thank you.

Hey dumbass, it was after fucktards like you made a statement about they didnt post her face on the site....so there is another thread stated by you and the rest of the NAMBLA fans that started this shit, then NBC hit with an actual racist "mistake"(I dont think it was racist, but from how liberals talk, if you say ****** you're racist)
I never started any such thread, liar, and it is the Right who is crying NBC is racist!

As your MessiahRushie said:
August 06, 2012
RUSH: * Let me ask you a question.* If you see a commercial with a monkey doing gymnastics and you think of an African-American, doesn't that make you racist?*

Some people are smart enough to understand that NBC didn't have someone in a room waiting for the moment they showed a clip of Gabby, just so they could then run the clip of the chimpanzee. Unfortunately, there are plenty of gullible people out there that believe this is what happened. I feel sorry for those people, because they aren't very smart.

So, you're claiming it was an accident. Would the same be true if Fox had made this "mistake"?

Fox is starting to look like Hitler in the Berlin olympics towards Douglas like he was to Jesse Owens.

Fox is now claiming Douglas (as well as other olympic athletes) aren't patriotic because she wore a pink outfit, and not one with the stars and stripes during her performance :cuckoo:

Fox News Doesn't Think Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas Is Patriotic Enough | ThinkProgress
Has FOX demanded that Douglas produce her birth certificate yet - to prove that she didn't take an Olympic spot away from a "real" American?

Likely, and they still haven't apologized.

What a disgusting piece of shit fox is. But fox like those on the right are all the same, a bunch of pussy bitches.

Forum List

Back