More Attacks On Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast Gabby Douglas From Fox

The liberal false outage machine is working overtime. At least the democrats manufacture something, Obama will probably end that too. You do realize that NBC put on a monkey right after Gabby and your side needed to dig deep for this fake Fox outrage.

LOL you right wingers are the most disgusting trash on the planet.

NBC airs a commercial (which they already have numerous times) = the right wing machine goes into a complete shitfit claiming it was racist and demanding an apology.

Fox airs not only the report on the gymnastics team ( showing Gabby turned away), now they claim she's not patriotic because of her outfit, which is a blatant smear, but to the right wing trash = That's A-OK, fox said it.

Last edited:
:clap2:

Thanks for proving me right
And thank you for proving that it went over your head that that statement of your MessiahRushie makes him a liar and you a fool. A CON$ervoFascist already condemned the Dems for NOT finding the commercial racist like your fellow CON$ have.

Neg'd for being a lying troll...
More like spitefully negged for exposing you for the CON$ervoFascist hack you are.

The fact that your MessiahRushie dishonestly condemned the Dems as racists did not change the context that I used his quote to nail a right wing racist by your MessiahRushie's one definition of a racist. It does not make the poster any less of a racist just because your MessiahRushie was using his own definition of a racist to attack Dems, and YOU know it, thus the spiteful neg rep as your last resort.

When your leader and party accomplish nothing, the economy Sucks, unemployment remains high, and your fearless leader has the time to play golf, you had better distract peoples attention from the real issue by creating a distraction, regardless if it's true or not. But then again with your head so firmly stuck up yer ass it figures.

I love how you people like to talk about Obama playing golf"vacation time"

lets have a look into the past 30 or years of presidents and who has taken the most time off

after 31 months in office (3 years)

Ron Regan 112 days off
bush 1 114 days off
clinton 28 days off
bush 2 180 days off
obama 61 days off

so how about you come off this golf BS already

The liberal false outage machine is working overtime. At least the democrats manufacture something, Obama will probably end that too. You do realize that NBC put on a monkey right after Gabby and your side needed to dig deep for this fake Fox outrage.

NBC airs a commercial (which they already have numerous times) = the right wing machine goes into a complete shitfit claiming it was racist and demanding an apology.

Fox airs not only the report on the gymnastics team ( showing Gabby turned away), now they claim she's not patriotic because of her outfit, which is a blatant smear, but to the right wing trash = That's A-OK, fox said it.

You need to manufacture race issues because you follow the party of Slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, poll taxes and segregation it is you heritage it is in you blood. That is why any criticism that you think you can paint as racism you do, your racist gene kicks in you can't help but be racist. It's projection pure and simple.

If Fox really wanted to attack a black olympian surely it would be Serena Williams embarassing herself and the country with her little crip dance.

It was a comment on the fashion of rejecting the US, not an attack on Douglas' race.

On the other hand, running a clip of Douglas followed by a clip of a chimpanzee doing gymnastics wasn't at all racist to democrats.

I don't think I've ever seen FOX defended without a finger getting pointed to someone else. Its like you're a bunch of 3 year olds "but he did it too momeeee!!"

You need to manufacture race issues because you follow the party of Slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, poll taxes and segregation it is you heritage it is in you blood. That is why any criticism that you think you can paint as racism you do, your racist gene kicks in you can't help but be racist. It's projection pure and simple.

I hope you are refering to the republican party with this kkk statement

Yeah, the party of hate and intolerance that voted in the countries first black president. OK :cuckoo:

You right wingers are downright nuts.

When your leader and party accomplish nothing, the economy Sucks, unemployment remains high, and your fearless leader has the time to play golf, you had better distract peoples attention from the real issue by creating a distraction, regardless if it's true or not. But then again with your head so firmly stuck up yer ass it figures.

lets have a look into the past 30 or years of presidents and who has taken the most time off

Ron Regan 112 days off
bush 1 114 days off
clinton 28 days off
bush 2 180 days off
obama 61 days off

You, sir, are bring UNWELCOME facts into play. The Rightwing wishes you would stop.

No really - are some people so fucking uptight about Black folks that they think Serena Williams was doing a Crip dance?

I don't know what a Crip dance may be but I was watching the match and thought that it was a bit rude.

ALL of the KKK members here in Georgia were Democrats.

No really - are some people so fucking uptight about Black folks that they think Serena Williams was doing a Crip dance?

I don't know what a Crip dance may be but I was watching the match and thought that it was a bit rude.

Really? How so?

She had just won a gold medal, hugged and shook hands with her opponent and walked to the sideline to look up at her family and celebrate. What is so wrong with a funny dance?

Not since 1968, dimwit.

Ron Regan 112 days off
bush 1 114 days off
clinton 28 days off
bush 2 180 days off
obama 61 days off

Obama has played over 100 rounds of golf. 18 holes take about 4 hours. That comes to 50 days off using an 8 hour day. He has been campaigning non-stop for at least the last year. That would be well over 300 days that he was working for Obama rather than doing his job as President. And don't tell me he works on weekends.

Really? How so?

She had just won a gold medal, hugged and shook hands with her opponent and walked to the sideline to look up at her family and celebrate. What is so wrong with a funny dance?

That's an easy one. By doing a Crips dance she was discriminating against the Bloods.

Just like all of the liberals in the north were republicans. Read up on "the southern strategy" the parties essentially flipped positions.

Were?

Ron Regan 112 days off
bush 1 114 days off
clinton 28 days off
bush 2 180 days off
obama 61 days off

Obama has played over 100 rounds of golf. 18 holes take about 4 hours. That comes to 50 days off using an 8 hour day. He has been campaigning non-stop for at least the last year. That would be well over 300 days that he was working for Obama rather than doing his job as President. And don't tell me he works on weekends.

GolfGate.....:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I LOVE IT! Go with it! Wave golf clubs at the RNC!

:lol::lol::lol:

And thank you for proving that it went over your head that that statement of your MessiahRushie makes him a liar and you a fool. A CON$ervoFascist already condemned the Dems for NOT finding the commercial racist like your fellow CON$ have.

Neg'd for being a lying troll...
More like spitefully negged for exposing you for the CON$ervoFascist hack you are.

The fact that your MessiahRushie dishonestly condemned the Dems as racists did not change the context that I used his quote to nail a right wing racist by your MessiahRushie's one definition of a racist. It does not make the poster any less of a racist just because your MessiahRushie was using his own definition of a racist to attack Dems, and YOU know it, thus the spiteful neg rep as your last resort.

No.... YOU are a racist little puke.

Not going to debate a troll... just going to sit back and laugh at it

*pointing at you and laughing*

Forum List

Back