More Attacks On Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast Gabby Douglas From Fox

People like Willow continually link Fox stories so that tells you something. She's a "European Merkin" donchaknow. :rolleyes:

If Fox really wanted to attack a black olympian surely it would be Serena Williams embarassing herself and the country with her little crip dance.

It was a comment on the fashion of rejecting the US, not an attack on Douglas' race.

On the other hand, running a clip of Douglas followed by a clip of a chimpanzee doing gymnastics wasn't at all racist to democrats.

If Fox really wanted to attack a black olympian surely it would be Serena Williams embarassing herself and the country with her little crip dance.

It was a comment on the fashion of rejecting the US, not an attack on Douglas' race.

On the other hand, running a clip of Douglas followed by a clip of a chimpanzee doing gymnastics wasn't at all racist to democrats.

Worth saying again...

When your leader and party accomplish nothing, the economy Sucks, unemployment remains high, and your fearless leader has the time to play golf, you had better distract peoples attention from the real issue by creating a distraction, regardless if it's true or not. But then again with your head so firmly stuck up yer ass it figures.

People were offended by Serena Williams' dance?

My gawd you people need a life. She won a fucking gold medal. She was excited.

Wake up...she did a CRIP dance popularized by urban gang culture.
It was stupid and she knew it when she avoided questions on what the dance was.

An interesting point of view by the Fox host.

I was watching an event the other day, think it was men's beach volleyball, and I wondered why the U.S. guys were wearing black and gray instead of something red, white, and blue. It certainly didn't upset me but I did think it a bit odd.

Fox is starting to look like Hitler in the Berlin olympics towards Douglas like he was to Jesse Owens.

Fox is now claiming Douglas (as well as other olympic athletes) aren't patriotic because she wore a pink outfit, and not one with the stars and stripes during her performance :cuckoo:

Fox News Doesn't Think Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas Is Patriotic Enough | ThinkProgress

Are you fucking retarded or something? First off, quoting Think progress in order to refute Fox is laughable.. secondly, where in that opinion piece is a link to Fox attacking Douglas?

Fox is starting to look like Hitler in the Berlin olympics towards Douglas like he was to Jesse Owens.

Fox is now claiming Douglas (as well as other olympic athletes) aren't patriotic because she wore a pink outfit, and not one with the stars and stripes during her performance :cuckoo:

Fox News Doesn't Think Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas Is Patriotic Enough | ThinkProgress

Are you fucking retarded or something? First off, quoting Think progress in order to refute Fox is laughable.. secondly, where in that opinion piece is a link to Fox attacking Douglas?

He's a fucking moron and a liar too. asswipe, asswarp headuphisass moron.

and where in hell is there any mention of race by Camarotta?

People were offended by Serena Williams' dance?

My gawd you people need a life. She won a fucking gold medal. She was excited.

Wake up...she did a CRIP dance popularized by urban gang culture.
It was stupid and she knew it when she avoided questions on what the dance was.

Typical right wing mindset, black people dancing = gang activity :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back