'Moral turpitude': Bill Barr hammers Donald Trump

But here we have this blowhard, that looks and smells like a deep state swamp creature, using the legal term "moral turpitude" when he knows full well that he is using his, oh so high and mighty, college educated vocabulary to confuse regular citizens and deceive them to believe that they are just too uneducated to participate in the discussion regarding Trumps legal problems. Pathetic

If you were to ask 100 people on the streets of America, I can guarantee that very few would be able to give the definition of the word "turpitude". "Gravely violates the sentiment or accepted behavior of the community." This is exactly the kind of hogwash that old souls hate about the new world.
Lots of MAGAs won't understand. They don't think he did anything wrong at all and is actually the victim here. That's because they believe his election lies

So let's expand on that thought Arlette. Do you ever question why , if it is so imperative to defeat Trump, that the best most powerful defense against him winning is another Joe Biden/ Harris ticket? Seriously ..Trump will destroy America , so we are pushing Joe and Harris as the best we have to defeat him?

Last edited:
And then after reflecting on my questions ask yourself the question ..how many Americans, that are truly hurting, even know what "moral turpitude" means.

Last edited:
Make America Great Again does not die with Trump. It is an idea. That we should expect our leaders to put American interests above our enemies. Trumps many successes during his presidency demonstrated clearly that we could be much more prosperous if we quit funding idiotic things like gender studies in Pakistan. Lot's of people that don't know what MAGA stands for... won't understand.

But here we have this blowhard, that looks and smells like a deep state swamp creature, using the legal term "moral turpitude" when he knows full well that he is using his, oh so high and mighty, college educated vocabulary to confuse regular citizens and deceive them to believe that they are just too uneducated to participate in the discussion regarding Trumps legal problems. Pathetic
But EVERYONE who is connected to this website and just about everyone else who has the ability to connect to the internet has multiple online dictionaries at their disposal including Black's Law Dictionary which is used by law students & attorneys.

In this day and age, with all of the technology at our fingertips, there is no excuse for any of us to remain ignorant.

Okey Dokey NewsVine you go out and ask 100 Americans to define the word "turpitude". And then tell me that this assclown was not using his vocabulary to disenfranchise the average voter.

So let's expand on that thought Arlette. Do you ever question why , if it is so imperative to defeat Trump, that the best most powerful defense against him winning is another Joe Biden/ Harris ticket? Seriously ..Trump will destroy America , so we are pushing Joe and Kamala as the best we have to defeat him?
In lots of ways Trump is no different than any other con running. It's imperative to defeat your opponent because you want to win. The winner gets the power and the loser usually goes home. Winning is actually the whole point of running, you seem to be not aware of that.
Joe has all the advantages of a sitting president. He beat Trump before. From his basement

Make America Great Again does not die with Trump. It is an idea. That we should expect our leaders to put American interests above our enemies. Trumps many successes during his presidency demonstrated clearly that we could be much more prosperous if we quit funding idiotic things like gender studies in Pakistan. Lot's of people that don't know what MAGA stands for... won't understand.
The American people rejected the MAGA idea right along with Trump when they voted in 2020. Why would they now want more of it?

I'm sorry Arlette, I apparently do not have the intellectual ability to respond to your thoughts. They just seem like gibberish to me.

Put in another way : No matter what happens, the crap is going to hit the fan and it will be splattered all over every Americans face.

Okey Dokey NewsVine you go out and ask 100 Americans to define the word "turpitude". And then tell me that this assclown was not using his vocabulary to disenfranchise the average voter.
I'm not disagreeing with you that the average person doesn't know the definition of the term, heck I had to look it up myself the second time I encountered it when applying for a professional license. My point is that just because he's using "attorney lingo" or "legalease" doesn't mean that half the country has to sit there scratching their heads without a clue as to what it all means.

I don't understand this aversion to self-education. There is a lot of things that have been in the news that I had to research for myself so that I could understand what they were talking about and if it appeared that people were operating within our laws. I didn't learn these things through osmosis. I had to crack open a book (or website) and study the definitions, the examples, the case law, etc.

That's the only way you'll ever know if what you're hearing, reading and being told in the news is accurate, at least from my perspective, that's the only way that I feel comfortable about what's broadcast in the news.

Lolo 🤣 moral turpitude is college educated vocabulary to you?

Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr delivered one of his harshest criticisms to date of his former boss on Thursday, accusing Donald Trump of “moral turpitude.”

“You know, you don’t get immunity for two years in the run-up to an election just by saying, ‘Hey, I’m a candidate,'” Barr told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto.

“These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them even before he even before he announced his candidacy,” Barr continued. “So if there’s a chance to get it resolved before the election, it should be because the American people should know these are crimes involved – or potential crimes – involving moral turpitude.”

“I think the federal cases are legitimate,” Barr said. “At the end of the day, at the core of this thing he engaged in – in the case of the documents – in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted. I don’t know of any attorney general who could walk away from it.”

“He’s not being prosecuted for having the documents, he’s being prosecuted for obstruction, two egregious instances are alleged so I think that’s a very simple case.”

Barr also said for him, Trump “crossed the line” when “he used this device of impaling imposter electors, swearing that they were the electors,

What is Barr talking about? He doesn't know anything about he Law.

Barr is a Deep State Operative, that just hates Trump.

Forum List

Back