'Moral turpitude': Bill Barr hammers Donald Trump

derpamine.jpg

Toobfreek I would have been unsure of the definition right off the top of my head. And whatever "moral turpitude" actually means is strictly up to the individual using the term.

With Biden and Trump leading both parties you can honestly say voters are intelligent?

Hitler has better voter approval ratings than both of them yet voters refuse to get rid of either.
I definitely think that voters are intelligent enough to know what party/candidate is more in line with their political philosophy.

Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr delivered one of his harshest criticisms to date of his former boss on Thursday, accusing Donald Trump of “moral turpitude.”

“You know, you don’t get immunity for two years in the run-up to an election just by saying, ‘Hey, I’m a candidate,'” Barr told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto.

“These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them even before he even before he announced his candidacy,” Barr continued. “So if there’s a chance to get it resolved before the election, it should be because the American people should know these are crimes involved – or potential crimes – involving moral turpitude.”

“I think the federal cases are legitimate,” Barr said. “At the end of the day, at the core of this thing he engaged in – in the case of the documents – in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted. I don’t know of any attorney general who could walk away from it.”

“He’s not being prosecuted for having the documents, he’s being prosecuted for obstruction, two egregious instances are alleged so I think that’s a very simple case.”

Barr also said for him, Trump “crossed the line” when “he used this device of impaling imposter electors, swearing that they were the electors,

What is Barr talking about? He doesn't know anything about he Law.

Barr is a Deep State Operative, that just hates Trump.
barr is a first class enabler who tries to distance himself. like rudolf hess.

I definitely think that voters are intelligent enough to know what party/candidate is more in line with their political philosophy.
After every election close to 80% say the country is headed in the wrong direction, and Congress has not had an approval rating of over 20% in half a century or so.

Try again.

Toobfreek I would have been unsure of the definition right off the top of my head. And whatever "moral turpitude" actually means is strictly up to the individual using the term.
No it's not. The term has a definition.

Most "definitions" have more than one "choice". When you combine the two words the actual meaning is nebulous , to say the least. He could have used plain simple talk so that even people in Baltimore could understand, instead he chose to exclude most folks from the discussion. Lawyers do this a lot.

Most "definitions" have more than one "choice". When you combine the two words the actual meaning is nebulous , to say the least. He could have used plain simple talk so that even people in Baltimore could understand, instead he chose to exclude most folks from the discussion. Lawyers do this a lot.
You don't have to know the definition of the term to get what he's saying. And don't pretend otherwise

Forum List

Back