Moral Confusion of the Left

Your premise is not holding up PC.

Just because you repeat yourself over and over, doesn't make your premise correct. My values don't come from being a liberal. I became a liberal based on my values as a RCC, early on, and then a Buddhist, subsequently.

But you have a problem answering a simple question about those 'liberal values.'

The conclusion is that you simply follow the dictates without any understanding of the ramifications of same.

That, in fact, is one of the reasons that I look down on the philosophy.

Just because you repeat yourself over and over, doesn't make your premise correct. My values don't come from being a liberal. I became a liberal based on my values as a RCC, early on, and then a Buddhist, subsequently.

But you have a problem answering a simple question about those 'liberal values.'

The conclusion is that you simply follow the dictates without any understanding of the ramifications of same.

You look down on Buddhism? That is your right and privelege.

I get my moral values from the RCC, that I was raised in and Buddhism, which the religion I chose as an adult.

My morals do not come from "liberalism", something you and Ann Coulter have created.

You look down on Buddhism? That is your right and privelege.

I get my moral values from the RCC, that I was raised in and Buddhism, which the religion I chose as an adult.

My morals do not come from "liberalism", something you and Ann Coulter have created.

I'm going to help you out.

As a liberal, you don't believe in the Constitution, which memorializes private property and contracts, rather you feel that the government can take what it deems proper.

1. That is the view of Progressives going back to Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson.

2. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From "FDR Goes To War," by Folsom and Folsom

3. While Genesis 41:34 has the Pharoah, through Joseph, collect one fifth of the harvest, government today collects far more.

4. The uses for which the government can collect same are clearly spelled out in Article I, section 8 of the Constitution...
...but, these restrictions are considered as merely suggestions by Liberals.

a. Let me remind you, it is only the Constitution that the people agreed to be governed by.

So, when you announce that you are a Liberal, these are doctrines to which you are subscribing.

As you are not evil, I'll assume that you are merely ignorant of the ramifications of your subscription.

Forum List

Back