Moms Demand Swatting

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
I've been seeing more and more of Gun Grabbers saying this on line lately..

It's leading to the deaths of people, like that guy in Ohio with a BB gun in a Wal*Mart. Just before the cops killed the man, the person on phone said he was pointing it at a woman and her children. Video proves he wasn't, but the cops couldn't see it, so they believed the caller.

Moms Demand SWATting National Review Online

‘You see a GunFilth waving its penis substitute, exit, call police. Armed robbery in progress.” So wrote Twitter user “Little Black Dog” on September 13 of this year.

The injunction was a particularly colorful one, but the idea behind it, alas, is not as uncommon as one might wish. “I see you #opencarry with a gun in public,” a man named “joe villa” threatened earlier this week, “i’m calling the cops. psycho behaving erratic. make your day.” A translation for the more literate among us: “The law be damned; exercise your rights under the law and I’ll threaten your life.”

:::::::::::::::

But, every 20 comments or so, one sees exactly what Owens describes. Reacting to a photograph of a man standing at a checkout with a handgun holstered upon his hip, mom-who-demands-action Joyce Ward asks, “Why weren’t the police called immediately?” And “why,” Ward continues, “wasn’t he shot by the police for having a weapon”? Fellow poster Lisa McLoganShaheen has a similar inquiry, wondering, “Why hasn’t someone called 911 so the cops can gun him down?” Others go a little further, proposing that they might help their cause along if they were actively to bring about an altercation. “Every time I see someone with a gun in a store I will call 911,” Jennifer Decker vows, “they’ll get tired of that right quick!!!” Even that plan is too limited for Ann Marie. “Just call the police every time you see someone with one,” she counsels, “the police will get sick of it eventually or have a run in with one of these clowns and then things will change.”

Certainly can't blame mothers for wanting their kids to be safe and its true that the Mighty Mouse gun nutters are making us all a lot less so. BUT, it is this man's death that changed my mind about calling police. Instead, I will tell management I'm leaving and why.

Nonetheless, there will be more shootings just like this one because stupid people are waving their "penis substitutes" around and pretending to be big he-men.

But, it doesn't always lead to the death of an innocent man. I firmly believe that the incident I wrote about could well have resulted in deaths.

Post #125 here
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-responsible-gun-owner-chroniceles.369021/page-2

Last edited:
BTW, people are well within their rights to report a man with a gun.

After all, there really is only one good reason to walk into a business with a gun - you plan to commit a crime.

After all, there really is only one good reason to walk into a business with a gun - you plan to commit a crime.
Or plan to not be the victim of a crime.
After-all, I can't carry a cop in my pocket, but I can carry a gun in it.

Nonetheless, there will be more shootings just like this one because stupid people are waving their "penis substitutes" around and pretending to be big he-men.

There goes Dudley fixating on men's genitalia again. Really makes one wonder....

Or plan to not be the victim of a crime.
After-all, I can't carry a cop in my pocket, but I can carry a gun in it.

Then be prepared to be mistaken for a bad guy with a gun.

That is certainly what I would think. Even if I didn't think that, I'm not willing to take a chance on my own life or the lives of my family. If I see a gun, I'll will get my family as far away as I can.

You know what I think is funny ... The nutters would never admit it but if they saw a gun they would do exactly the same thing. All their big talk is just that. :blahblah:

When the time comes for them to swoop down and save the day, they will always run under their bed.

do you realize how wrong you would be if they were able to add up all the times someone goes into a business carrying a gun, did their business, and did not commit a crime?......

I was at the Ford dealership a few months ago getting my car looked at. The man in front of me was open carrying a Glock. We all walked out alive and no incident ever happened.

What crime was he planning to commit, Dudley?

Forum List

Back