Mohel cuts off baby's penis

it interferes with the degree of the pleasure. same is with female one. female orgasm are not by clitoris only.

and you know this? and female orgasm are mainly stimulated from clitoris, plus it's very mental with women
there have been numerous studies to confirm this.
female orgasms are not only from clitoris.

bull...I don't need a study in either case

Nova Steve is into dicks, homo's, cross dressers, she males, breeders and baby dicks.

We know where his mind gazes

it interferes with the degree of the pleasure. same is with female one. female orgasm are not by clitoris only.

and you know this? and female orgasm are main stimulated from clitoris, plus it very mental with women
there have been numerous studies to confirm this.
female orgasms are not only from clitoris.

^^^ Mine, are. [bolded by me] And yes to male circumcision. :eusa_angel:

Worry about your own babies, and let parents make the decsion. All the crap trying to equate male circumcison with female circumcison is bullshit.

And the symbolic female circumcisions, where the clitoris is merely pricked with a needle to draw a little blood are not the ones people are fighting against, its the ones where all the senstive parts are sliced/chopped off that have people up in arms.

And my orgasmic function is part of this debate. Male circumcision does not prevent sexual pleasure from occuring, which female circumcision does.

Yeah let's allow parents to perform all kinds of unnecessary elective surgery on their kids.

Maybe we should resurrect Mayan head shaping so they look taller. After all I'm sure we can make an argument that an elongated head might prevent one disease or another.

Unless you feel like raising the kids youself, butt the fuck out of the parents doing it.

We can justify anything then right?

After all it's none of your business what anyone does to their kids right?

You'll just butt the fuck out of everything right even unnecessary mutilation? How about unnecessary elective plastic surgery on 10 year old kids after all it's none of your business if you're not rising the kids yourself right?

Circumcision is unnecessary and quite frankly barbaric. If you're not ready to have your penis sliced open with no anesthesia then how can you rationalize doing it to a baby?

Yeah let's allow parents to perform all kinds of unnecessary elective surgery on their kids.

Maybe we should resurrect Mayan head shaping so they look taller. After all I'm sure we can make an argument that an elongated head might prevent one disease or another.

Unless you feel like raising the kids youself, butt the fuck out of the parents doing it.

You'll just butt the fuck out of everything right even unnecessary mutilation? How about unnecessary elective plastic surgery on 10 year old kids after all it's none of your business if you're not rising the kids yourself right?

Circumcision is unnecessary and quite frankly barbaric. If you're not ready to have your penis sliced open with no anesthesia then how can you rationalize doing it to a baby?

shut up.. it's none of your business anyway you must have a complex:cuckoo:

Of course you can't justify ANYTHING. However a little snip of the tip at birth done with parental consent is not ANYTHING, its not mutilation, its not destroying the sex life of the snip-ee.

Anethisia is not needed because no one remembers getting snipped. a little local can be used if people worry about it.

My penis was not sliced open when i was circumcised. I think i would have noticed if it was.

Of course you can't justify ANYTHING. However a little snip of the tip at birth done with parental consent is not ANYTHING, its not mutilation, its not destroying the sex life of the snip-ee.

Anethisia is not needed because no one remembers getting snipped. a little local can be used if people worry about it.

My penis was not sliced open when i was circumcised. I think i would have noticed if it was.

An incision is a slice.

And since when is a victim not remembering justification for inflicting pain needlessly?

An incision is a slice.

And since when is a victim not remembering justification for inflicting pain needlessly?

I'm sure the act of being passed through the birth canal and being born hurts like hell, Do you want to anesthesize newborns?

its a snip o the tip. Nothing to get hot and bothered about.

Accidents are bound to happen, although with circumcisions they are extremely rare. It's surely not a reason to halt the practice.

there is no reason to have the practice at all. except the religious observations.

There are quite a few medical reasons too.

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.
Circumcision: Get the Facts, Benefits, Risks & More

Jewish Rabbi being sued for accidentally SEVERING newborn baby boy's penis during a Bris Ceremony | Mail Online

My gift to the antisemites on here. Libs why not Ty again to ban circumcision? Just forget about Muslims doing it too

I am a Jew. I have 4 kids (3 girls and 1 boy). I had my son circumcised in a religious ceremony by a mohel. Our mohel was a board certified doctor. He was not a rabbi, but a doctor that performed circumcisions and was also a pediatrician. There were no complications. Check that stats, the vast majority of circumcision are mistake free (well into the high 90%).

That stated, my son's circumcision was horrendous. He screamed in absolute pain. I hated every minute of it. If it was up to me, I would not have had it done in the religious setting, but at the hospital by doctors.

Believe it or not there are many VALID medical reasons for having a circumcision!

Last edited:
Accidents are bound to happen, although with circumcisions they are extremely rare. It's surely not a reason to halt the practice.

there is no reason to have the practice at all. except the religious observations.

There are quite a few medical reasons too.

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.
Circumcision: Get the Facts, Benefits, Risks & More

Plus it gives one's wang a more sleek, dagger like appearance.

An incision is a slice.

I'm sure the act of being passed through the birth canal and being born hurts like hell, Do you want to anesthesize newborns?

Yeah inflicting pain for no reason nothing to be bothered about.

Shit veterinarians won't crop puppies ears anymore but we have no problem slicing baby boys' penises.

Seems a little backwards to me.

An incision is a slice.

Shit veterinarians won't crop puppies ears anymore but we have no problem slicing baby boys' penises.

You can get dog ears cropped all the time, its up to the owners to decide if they want it done or not.

The reason is to perform the circumcison, its not for "no reason"

shut up.. it's none of your business anyway you must have a complex:cuckoo:

yeah what's so bad about the infliction of pain on the helpless anyway?

No problem.

You can get dog ears cropped all the time, its up to the owners to decide if they want it done or not.

Really? My vet won't do it, several other vets in my area won't do it because it is painful and unnecessary just like circumcision.

Really? My vet won't do it, several other vets in my area won't do it because it is painful and unnecessary just like circumcision.

Just because some vets won't do it doesnt mean all vets won't do it. You also will find pediatricians who will not perform a circumcison, it doesnt mean none of them will do it.

My son was circumcised immediately after he as born by the doctor who delivered him. He cried, but he was crying anyway.

Your vet might not crop a dog's ears and we might see the day when only vets who deal with show dogs crop ears and they will get all the ear cropping.

I always have my cats declawed, which is at least as objectionable as ear cropping. It makes for a happier and healthier cat.

My son was circumcised immediately after he as born by the doctor who delivered him. He cried, but he was crying anyway.

Your vet might not crop a dog's ears and we might see the day when only vets who deal with show dogs crop ears and they will get all the ear cropping.

I always have my cats declawed, which is at least as objectionable as ear cropping. It makes for a happier and healthier cat.

Declawing does not make a cat healthier it makes you happy that's why you did it.

Just hope your declawed cat doesn't slip out of the house one day.

and "he was crying anyway" is reason enough for you to inflict pain on someone? Next time you're crying let's hope someone punches you in the face after all you were crying anyway right and you'll stop eventually.

Last edited:

Declawing does not make a cat healthier it makes you happy that's why you did it.

Just hope your declawed cat doesn't slip out of the house one day.

and "he was crying anyway" is reason enough for you to inflict pain on someone? Next time you're crying let's hope someone punches you in the face you were crying anyway right?

Cats hunt with their front claws, they fight with their hind claws. I never took off a cat's hind claws, they do need to scratch an itch now and then. My Persian lived to over 20 years without claws. My son now has one of my cats who is older, spryer and healthier than his two cats that have their claws but are much younger. Cats can get ingrown claws, thick claws, they can get infections from scratching one another. They can spread cat scratch fever to humans. As indoor cats get older, their ability to control claw retraction diminishes. They also do not sharpen their claws which would help with claw shedding. They could rip out a claw by getting it caught on something. Then you have a medical emergency.

Circumcising an infant really has minimal pain. They don't have fully developed nervous systems. The benefits far outweigh what minimal pain there is. You can disagree with that, but the medicine backs up circumcision. Declawing a cat might seem cruel, but ends up being better for the cat in the long run. I always had my cats declawed as very young kittens. They never missed them. It's now like they grew up thinking "Oh my claws are gone, I'll never be the same".

Forum List

Back