Europe.

How is it we know they are Muslims now? Maybe a stupid question, but how do we know?

"
"Hey! We avenged the Prophet Muhammed! We killed Charlie Hebdo," one of the men shouted, according to a video filmed from a nearby building and broadcast on French television. Other video images showed two gunmen in black at a crossroads who appeared to fire down one of the streets. A cry of "Allahu akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great"— could be heard among the gunshots."

The same article said the attack was quick , 5 mins, and someone from a nearby building videoed it and they heard this on video.

I have to say , sure looks like a set up, just saying, we have no proof they were Muslims do we?

Another conspiracy theory?

What will you do if they are?

12 Dead in Terrorist Operation on French Satirical Magazine - ABC News

That's pretty much the reply for you all, does France deserved it? Does anyone of the people injured or died by the last recent terror attacks in France deserved it?
Islam is simply a death cult, there is no reason to 'preach' but simply to read the Qura'n - something that all the Muslim-lovers never did.

No one deserves to be attacked by terrorists, period. Terrorists and terrorists and criminals.

Simply read the Quran? Well, simply read the Bible and you will come up with a death cult too. I've read the Quran, though some time ago, for a class. Not just the cherry picked bits you pick up on hate sites.

The Bible justifies a terror attack carried out in the name of Islam?

No, it justifies killing people who do not share the faith.

The killers were heard to shout: ‘The Prophet has been avenged.’

Every religion has it's extremists and when they engage in murder or criminal acts on behalf of their faith they need to be dealt with as criminals.

What other religion on this planet, in this day and age, is murdering peope in the name of their religion?

Rev Wright is an extremist, but as far as I know , has not slaughtered anyone with a different view to his.

In parts of the world people are being killed or forceably converted because they are not Buddists, Christians or Hindu's. It depends on where in the world you are and of what faith you are. Right now, I agree, Islamic extremists are more of a problem world wide and part of the problem is that Islamic culture in many parts of the world is still stuck in a medievil mindset in regards to religion, human rights, free speech, the role of religion in government, etc.

This is getting too complicated for me. Moral equivalence is okay, in small doses.

I'm watching Saudi Arabian TV right now.

How is it we know they are Muslims now? Maybe a stupid question, but how do we know?

"
"Hey! We avenged the Prophet Muhammed! We killed Charlie Hebdo," one of the men shouted, according to a video filmed from a nearby building and broadcast on French television. Other video images showed two gunmen in black at a crossroads who appeared to fire down one of the streets. A cry of "Allahu akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great"— could be heard among the gunshots."

The same article said the attack was quick , 5 mins, and someone from a nearby building videoed it and they heard this on video.

I have to say , sure looks like a set up, just saying, we have no proof they were Muslims do we?

I'd say its all speculation at this point, masked men heavily armed, spoke perfect French. Do you have proof? Whoever it turns out to be should be proved in a court of law, and sentenced accordingly.

We have already decided it was Muslims though, how is that, could it be someone who wants the world to hate Muslims even more that the world already does?

"

I'd say its all speculation at this point, masked men heavily armed, spoke perfect French. Do you have proof? Whoever it turns out to be should be proved in a court of law, and sentenced accordingly.

We have already decided it was Muslims though, how is that, could it be someone who wants the world to hate Muslims even more that the world already does?

Who or what do you think they are?

"

How would I know, I didn't see them. I mean it has to be Muslims, the blown up car by the synagogue, now I have never in my life seen a car just explode, have you?

"

How would I know, I didn't see them. I mean it has to be Muslims, the blown up car by the synagogue, now I have never in my life seen a car just explode, have you?

The attack was on an office, not a synagogue. Though I can see where this is going.

I just knew Israel would give us some incite to all of this:
France: Car explosion near synagogue in Paris suburb is accident, not related to shooting
French media reported on Wednesday that a car explosion outside of a synagogue near Paris was not related to the terror attack at the Charlie Hebdo offices, which left 12 people dead and several others injured.

A car caught fire in the Paris suburb of Sarcelles on Wednesday near a synagogue, an event the city's mayor, François Pupponi, called an "accident, not an attack," according to Metronews.

The Sarcelles synagogue had been targeted over the summer by pro-Palestinian demonstrators who tried to set fire to the building in protest over Israel's policies in Gaza
France Car explosion near synagogue in Paris suburb is accident not related to shooting - Breaking News - Jerusalem Post

"

The attack was on an office, not a synagogue. Though I can see where this is going.

It was also reported that they men were yelling Islamic slogans. That's hearsay at the moment as they haven't captured anyone. But I think probability is high that it was Islamic extremists.

France: Car explosion near synagogue in Paris suburb is accident, not related to shooting
French media reported on Wednesday that a car explosion outside of a synagogue near Paris was not related to the terror attack at the Charlie Hebdo offices, which left 12 people dead and several others injured.

A car caught fire in the Paris suburb of Sarcelles on Wednesday near a synagogue, an event the city's mayor, François Pupponi, called an "accident, not an attack," according to Metronews.

The Sarcelles synagogue had been targeted over the summer by pro-Palestinian demonstrators who tried to set fire to the building in protest over Israel's policies in Gaza
France Car explosion near synagogue in Paris suburb is accident not related to shooting - Breaking News - Jerusalem Post
No one deserves to be attacked by terrorists, period. Terrorists and terrorists and criminals.

Simply read the Quran? Well, simply read the Bible and you will come up with a death cult too. I've read the Quran, though some time ago, for a class. Not just the cherry picked bits you pick up on hate sites.

Every religion has it's extremists and when they engage in murder or criminal acts on behalf of their faith they need to be dealt with as criminals.

What other religion on this planet, in this day and age, is murdering peope in the name of their religion?

Rev Wright is an extremist, but as far as I know , has not slaughtered anyone with a different view to his.

In parts of the world people are being killed or forceably converted because they are not Buddists, Christians or Hindu's. It depends on where in the world you are and of what faith you are. Right now, I agree, Islamic extremists are more of a problem world wide and part of the problem is that Islamic culture in many parts of the world is still stuck in a medievil mindset in regards to religion, human rights, free speech, the role of religion in government, etc.

This is getting too complicated for me. Moral equivalence is okay, in small doses.

It's not complicated and "moral equivalency" seems to be the new buzzword when anyone tries to point out that religions other than Islam are engaged in religious violence.

I wondered how long it would take to get to Israel. Must have been a Zionist plot.

12 Dead in Terrorist Operation on French Satirical Magazine - ABC News

That's pretty much the reply for you all, does France deserved it? Does anyone of the people injured or died by the last recent terror attacks in France deserved it?
Islam is simply a death cult, there is no reason to 'preach' but simply to read the Qura'n - something that all the Muslim-lovers never did.

Allahu Akbar.

Spit.

I wondered how long it would take to get to Israel. Must have been a Zionist plot.

Dos dammed Jooz!

It's not complicated and "moral equivalency" seems to be the new buzzword when anyone tries to point out that religions other than Islam are engaged in religious violence.

Sorry. I just don't think you have a case there. With all the recent slaughtering going on around the world.

Dos dammed Jooz!

It was them all the time, doncha know?

In a statement, journalist and writer Ian Hislop of Private Eye said: 'I am appalled and shocked by this horrific attack - a murderous attack on free speech in the heart of Europe.

'I offer my condolences to the families and friends of those killed - the cartoonists, journalists and those who were trying to protect them.

'They paid a very high price for exercising their comic liberty.'

He added: 'Very little seems funny today.'

People practice many forms of deception based upon the painting of intentionally false equivalences here.

If something is very rare in terms of occurrence in Christianity or another religion/ideology but extremely common in Islam, they will try to paint them as the same. It's the old excuse "it's just the extremists", only that they are too dishonest to acknowledge the extreme disparity in terms of numbers, were they to use the same yardstick to measure both. Hundreds upon hundreds of millions of Muslims may believe in something, yet they pretend it is only a handful.

There is also the degree of egregious argument. If huge numbers of Muslims believe in killing those who leave their faith, or support killing gay people, the apologist will immediately point out Christians against gay marriage or the practice of shunning. Again, yet the enormous differences in degrees of severity here, they will try to paint as the same.

Finally, there is the hackneyed temporal displacement excuse by pointing out that Islam is "only" 1400 years old. They have been watching too much star trek and actually think there has been some sort of rift in the time/space continuum or something.

Coyote is not here to examine views. She does not seek the truth. She does not change her opinions as the result of facts. She is here to portray Islam falsely, to lie about what Muslim's believe, to propagandize, to deflect, to obfuscate, and to deceive. She has been doing this for years on more boards than this one, and you can pretty much guarantee that nothing in this well-established pattern will ever change.

Last edited:

People practice many forms of deception based upon the painting of intentionally false equivalences here.

If something is very rare in terms of occurrence in Christianity or another religion/ideology but extremely common in Islam, they will try to paint them as the same. It's the old excuse "it's just the extremists", only that they are too dishonest to acknowledge the extreme disparity in terms of numbers, were they to use the same yardstick to measure both. Hundreds upon hundreds of millions of Muslims may believe in something, yet they pretend it is only a handful.

There is also the degree of egregious argument. If huge numbers of Muslims believe in killing those who leave their faith, or support killing gay people, the apologist will immediately point out Christians against gay marriage or the practice of shunning. Again, yet the enormous differences in degrees of severity here, they will try to paint as the same.

Finally, there is the hackneyed temporal displacement excuse by pointing out that Islam is "only" 1400 years old. They have been watching too much star trek and actually think there has been some sort of rift in the time/space continuum or something.

Coyote is not here to examine views. She does not seek the truth. She does not change her opinions as the result of facts. She is her to portray Islam falsely, to lie about what Muslim's believe, to propagandize, to deflect, to obfuscate, and to deceive. She has been doing this for years on more boards than this one, and you can pretty much guarantee that nothing in this well-established pattern will ever change.

Speak for yourself dude. People here know me and know what my faults and opinions are for better or worse. I've posted here for years. You and I tangled on exactly two boards and your attitude there was as inflexible and closed to discussion as it is here. If people disagree with you in any way shape or form on Islam they are labeled Islamic apologists. I do my best to ignore you because you offer very little to discuss beyond throwing insults and personally attacking posters who disagree with you - this seems to be your pattern here.

Now you can get back to putting words in people's mouths, misrepresenting their views and pretending you know all about them :)

Speak for yourself dude. People here know me and know what my faults and opinions are for better or worse. I've posted here for years. You and I tangled on exactly two boards and your attitude there was as inflexible and closed to discussion as it is here. If people disagree with you in any way shape or form on Islam they are labeled Islamic apologists. I do my best to ignore you because you offer very little to discuss beyond throwing insults and personally attacking posters who disagree with you - this seems to be your pattern here.

Now you can get back to putting words in people's mouths, misrepresenting their views and pretending you know all about them :)

So, tell me again, how is it that so many hundreds of millions of Muslims believe in killing apostates, yet you won't find anything else close to that in Christianity or Judaism?

You cannot, so you lie and deflect. You can grandstand all you want by way of your self-promotion, but you are most certainly not here to examine your views -- only to lie about Islam.

Forum List

Back