Mohel cuts off baby's penis

Unless you feel like raising the kids youself, butt the fuck out of the parents doing it.

We can justify anything then right?

After all it's none of your business what anyone does to their kids right?

You'll just butt the fuck out of everything right even unnecessary mutilation? How about unnecessary elective plastic surgery on 10 year old kids after all it's none of your business if you're not rising the kids yourself right?

Circumcision is unnecessary and quite frankly barbaric. If you're not ready to have your penis sliced open with no anesthesia then how can you rationalize doing it to a baby?

shut up.. it's none of your business anyway you must have a complex:cuckoo:

why should he? it's a valid opinion, not everything entirely correct, but circumcision is unnecessary - that is absolutely true.

Accidents are bound to happen, although with circumcisions they are extremely rare. It's surely not a reason to halt the practice.

there is no reason to have the practice at all. except the religious observations.

There are quite a few medical reasons too.

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.
Circumcision: Get the Facts, Benefits, Risks & More

that is only true when the children or adults do not know the proper hygiene methods. plus the "reduced risk of STD" is not true. it is the opposite, by some statistics ( although as er my own analysis - it does not matter for STDs one way or the other)

In American medicine it is an exemlary practice of defensive medicine, btw.

We can justify anything then right?

After all it's none of your business what anyone does to their kids right?

You'll just butt the fuck out of everything right even unnecessary mutilation? How about unnecessary elective plastic surgery on 10 year old kids after all it's none of your business if you're not rising the kids yourself right?

Circumcision is unnecessary and quite frankly barbaric. If you're not ready to have your penis sliced open with no anesthesia then how can you rationalize doing it to a baby?

why should he? it's a valid opinion, not everything entirely correct, but circumcision is unnecessary - that is absolutely true.

That's your opinion....My opinion is the opposite. I can back up my opinion with medical evidence.. it's just cleaner period ,plus it looks better.

That's your opinion....My opinion is the opposite. I can back up my opinion with medical evidence.. it's just cleaner period ,plus it looks better.

it is just your opinion and the medical "evidence" is biased as well.
you can not compare apples and oranges - you have to compare oranges with oranges - so you have to compare the subjects with the SAME hygiene habits circumcised and not, not mixing them. and that was not done.
there is an empirical comparison, though - men in the countries with not performing circumcision as a universal policy do not have higher rates of cancer, STDs, female cancers and all other listed as a clear disadvantage of the non-circumcised in the US.

So, maybe it is NOT the circumcision, but the traditions and habits which make all the difference?

you can not compare apples and oranges - you have to compare oranges with oranges - so you have to compare the subjects with the SAME hygiene habits circumcised and not, not mixing them. and that was not done.
there is an empirical comparison, though - men in the countries with not performing circumcision as a universal policy do not have higher rates of cancer, STDs, female cancers and all other listed as a clear disadvantage of the non-circumcised in the US.

So, maybe it is NOT the circumcision, but the traditions and habits which make all the difference?

Well.. we can say for sure that there are certain medical problems you can get with foreskin that you cant or are a lot less likely to get without:cool:

Women should be made aware that sex with an uncircumcised man increases their risk of cervical cancer.

Well.. we can say for sure that there are certain medical problems you can get with foreskin that you cant or are a lot less likely to get without:cool:

no, there are not.

if you have running water and soap :D

Forum List

Back