Mofaz: Netanyahu is turning Israel into South Africa

If Arabs pull something nasty and invade Israel. Israel can fight back. But Israel is threatening invasions.

I didn't claim it was apartheid. But I do hate the walls. Which are a step towards apartheid

Complain to your Muslim Bro-hood comrades in Egypt, Princess. :D

No one needs to complain anymore. This situation around Israel is contributing shows what Israel will face if they try to pull any nasty moves. It also tells us that God isn't making that happen to help Israel.

Deflection.
What has that to do with the walls that separate Gaza from Egypt?

Complain to your Muslim Bro-hood comrades in Egypt, Princess. :D

No one needs to complain anymore. This situation around Israel is contributing shows what Israel will face if they try to pull any nasty moves. It also tells us that God isn't making that happen to help Israel.

Deflection.

There aren't walls all over. And those are border walls. Everyone has them. These walls are inside Israel.

Deflection.

There aren't walls all over. And those are border walls. Everyone has them. These walls are inside Israel.

I see.
So the walls Egypt erects are those which everyone has and the walls Israel erects are the problem.
Do you have any idea just how stupid your are? :D

Deflection.

I see.
So the walls Egypt erects are those which everyone has and the walls Israel erects are the problem.
Do you have any idea just how stupid your are? :D

Don't lie. Those walls are around cities to separate Jews and Palestinians. Egypt doesn't even have walls anyway. I was there multiple times.

I didn't claim it was apartheid. But I do hate the walls. Which are a step towards apartheid

Complain to your Muslim Bro-hood comrades in Egypt, Princess

Deflection.

There aren't walls all over. And those are border walls. Everyone has them. These walls are inside Israel.[/quote]

I see.
Do you have any idea just how stupid your are?

Don't lie. Those walls are around cities to separate Jews and Palestinians. Egypt doesn't even have walls anyway. I was there multiple times.

Really? You mean the more than 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt is open?
Seems you are the one lying again, Princess.

Deflection.

I see.

Really? You mean the more than 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt is open?
[/QUOTE]
Ha ha ha. Good show Sayit, Did you expect this donkey to base any of claims on actual facts?

Deflection.

I see.

[/QUOTE]
Ha ha ha. Good show Sayit, Did you expect this donkey to base any of claims on actual facts?[/QUOTE]

He makes a useful idiot with the emphasis on idiot.

Yet again more Zionist intimidation tactics. Two super jews going at it. Ha Ha Ha! I love this.

Last edited:

You will notice that the vast majority of the wall is not between Israel and the West Bank. The lying propagandists say that the wall is for security but the wall being mostly not between Israel and the West Bank suggests otherwise.

The Palestinians say that the wall is a land grab. The facts say that they are correct.

http://www.btselem.org/download/separation_barrier_map_eng.pdf

It is. They cover certain blocks, and have Jewish only settlements there. Then they build a very wide wall taking more land than expected. You will notice they spread these settlements all around the West Bank. It's not only a land grab. It's increasing the Jewish population. They want to outnumber Palestinians there. So it is an occupation.

Population of Jewish settlements in West Bank up 15,000 in a year | World news | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:
The Truth About Israel’s Land Grab in The West Bank - Peace and Collaborative Development Network

Drawing on official Israeli military maps and population statistics, the leading Israeli human rights group, B’Tselem, compiled new findings that show that over
300,000 Jewish settlers now control more than 42 per cent of the occupied West
Bank.

The jurisdiction of some 200 settlements, illegal under international law, cover much more of the occupied Palestinian territory than previously thought. A
large section of the land has been seized from private Palestinian landowners.
Jewish settlers often claim a divine right to the whole of Israel.

You will notice that the vast majority of the wall is not between Israel and the West Bank. The lying propagandists say that the wall is for security but the wall being mostly not between Israel and the West Bank suggests otherwise.

The Palestinians say that the wall is a land grab. The facts say that they are correct.

The security fence - and mostly it's just a fence - was built where it was needed to end the 2nd Intifada (which it did).
The Israeli effort was intended to save lives (which it did).
The "Palestinians" claim it was a land grab but when Abbas or anyone wants to talk to Israel, perhaps about moving or removing the fence, the same "Palestinians" take to the streets to protest the meeting.
"Stupid is as stupid does." - Forrest Gump :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The wall is between the Jews and the mass murdering suicide bombing Muslim terrorist animals.

The wall is between the Jews and the mass murdering suicide bombing Muslim terrorist animals.

Ooooo, terrorists!

Quick, hide under the bed.:lol::lol::lol:

You are deflecting, Princess.
You whined about the walls surrounding Gaza. When I noted that there is also a wall on Gaza's border with Egypt you claimed only Egypt's barriers are legal. When I noted that Israel's are just as legal you switched to the West Bank. Egypt's barrier is wholly within Gaza territory.
Does that constitute a land grab by Egypt?
Does Egypt maintain a Gaza Concentration Camp? :D

"The border between Egypt and the Gaza Strip is 7 miles (11 km) long."
"The present barrier along the Egyptian border consists of concrete and steel walls and is over eight metres high and equipped with electronic sensors and underground concrete barriers to prevent tunneling, adding to the already existent steel wall running the length of the border with Egypt."

Israel and Egypt

Ooooo, terrorists!
Quick, hide under the bed.:lol::lol::lol:

No need to hide ... just build a security fence to keep the buggers out. :D

The Truth About Israel’s Land Grab in The West Bank - Peace and Collaborative Development Network

Drawing on official Israeli military maps and population statistics, the leading Israeli human rights group, B’Tselem, compiled new findings that show that over
300,000 Jewish settlers now control more than 42 per cent of the occupied West
Bank.

The jurisdiction of some 200 settlements, illegal under international law, cover much more of the occupied Palestinian territory than previously thought. A
large section of the land has been seized from private Palestinian landowners.
Jewish settlers often claim a divine right to the whole of Israel.

Perhaps it is time for you and your "Palestinian" brethren to put down the sword and consider talking to the Israelis about what you want. As TinHorn proudly noted, when Abbas recently was scheduled to talk to his Israeli counterparts, the "Arab Street" protested, forcing him to cancel.
It seems you and yours are more interested in whining about the deal than you are about making one.
:D

Forum List

Back