Mods: Will the "no gloating" rule be in effect on Wednesday?

After the 2008 election, USMB imposed a stict "no gloating" rule and earnestly enforced it.

Will there be the same imposed this Wednesday?

Just curious.

I remember an Admin saying that the 2008 rule was broken about 10 seconds after the results were known.

After the 2008 election, USMB imposed a stict "no gloating" rule and earnestly enforced it.

Just curious.

If y'all act like the same band of monkeys you did last year...hell yes.

Just curious.

I remember an Admin saying that the 2008 rule was broken about 10 seconds after the results were known.

Well of course. But the rule was still enforced.

I wasn't here then, so I dunno.

But I think the admin was intimating that the rule wasn't enforced at the time.

Just curious.

If y'all act like the same band of monkeys you did last year...hell yes.

If the independents gloat at both sides, can we get a 'gloat dispensation'? Because I'm kind of hoping to kick both asses a tad.

What specific 'points' would anyone be making that haven't already been said? Just to do a nyah nyah nyah I would expect from those who always act like children here. But the rest? If it makes you feel [temporarily] smug, then knock yourselves out.

dim-5.gif

I think gloating is ok as long as it doesn't turn into just another flame thread. (Like that never happens around here) :lol:

There are two other sites I'm gonna' monitor on election night that are always good for the lulz. PM me if you want to know what they are, I won't post the links.

Just curious.

:lmao: oh hell I remember that

Maybe as long as you don't include family members when you gloat you will receive a pardon.

Just curious.

Results are usually in around 8 or 9 that night, right?

Why wait until Wednesday?

Oh...so it will be enforced on Wed. only....

In that case...HAHAHA - you bunch of losers!!!..whaaaahoooo...

(hello...I am kidding)

I suggest that we have a "no political discussion" rule on Wednesday.

For many, it would be like holding in diarrhea.

Okay I wasn't active until January or so of this year, so I wasn't around after the last election.

For our edification so we don't step on too many land mines here, could some kind person please define 'gloating' for us relative 'newbies'??????

Okay I wasn't active until January or so of this year, so I wasn't around after the last election.

For our edification so we don't step on too many land mines here, could some kind person please define 'gloating' for us relative 'newbies'??????

That will of course be up to the INDIVIDUAL moderator. And since most of them are Liberal you can guess what the rules will be.

Forum List

Back