Mods: Will the "no gloating" rule be in effect on Wednesday?

Okay I wasn't active until January or so of this year, so I wasn't around after the last election.

For our edification so we don't step on too many land mines here, could some kind person please define 'gloating' for us relative 'newbies'??????

That will of course be up to the INDIVIDUAL moderator. And since most of them are Liberal you can guess what the rules will be.

A) You're full of shit.

B) You don't get to make a public accusation of Moderator bias.

C) You know all of this already, so what gives?

Okay I wasn't active until January or so of this year, so I wasn't around after the last election.

For our edification so we don't step on too many land mines here, could some kind person please define 'gloating' for us relative 'newbies'??????

That will of course be up to the INDIVIDUAL moderator. And since most of them are Liberal you can guess what the rules will be.

A) You're full of shit.

I have indeed found the mods to be even handed and fair when it comes to administrative duties.

So. . . .

It was a serious question though.

What will be judged to be a 'gloat'? Can those who win, Dem or Republican or something else, celebrate at all? I can fully appreciate that taunting the loser would not be a good thing.

A) You're full of shit.

I have indeed found the mods to be even handed and fair when it comes to administrative duties.

So. . . .

It was a serious question though.

What will be judged to be a 'gloat'? Can those who win, Dem or Republican or something else, celebrate at all? I can fully appreciate that taunting the loser would not be a good thing.

It's more the blatant starting 1000 threads to flame with "Ahahah, fuckwit, you lose", and no real substance that get canned.. Actual discussions about why someone won, or who should have won, and why, etc. will still be allowed.

Believe me.. within 10 minutes of the election ending, you'll know the difference, without even asking...

How about if we implement a Cap and Gloat system where the moderators set a cap on how many times each individual is allowed to gloat, but unused gloats can sold be to other members who hit their quotas, but need to gloat further.

:clap2:

Im in!!!!

Trade this on November 3rd

IN YOUR FACE!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! :dance: :mm:
:lol:

nana2.gif
aagh.gif
tha045.gif
th57E3981FF115F7E7-1.gif
th013.gif

Last edited:
After the 2008 election, USMB imposed a stict "no gloating" rule and earnestly enforced it.

Will there be the same imposed this Wednesday?

Just curious.

I remember an Admin saying that the 2008 rule was broken about 10 seconds after the results were known.

not the case.

and there was only one admin.

but i'm pretty sure he'll be ranting about lefty's on tuesday. it's all good.

OMGcat.jpg

Will expressing Gratitude be considered Gloating?

How about if we implement a Cap and Gloat system where the moderators set a cap on how many times each individual is allowed to gloat, but unused gloats can sold be to other members who hit their quotas, but need to gloat further.

:clap2:

Im in!!!!

Trade this on November 3rd

IN YOUR FACE!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! :dance: :mm:
:lol:

nana2.gif
aagh.gif
tha045.gif
th57E3981FF115F7E7-1.gif
th013.gif

I'll take that trade, and save it until around mid summer when it starts to turn back the other way.

The Gloat credit market locked limit up for the third day in a row!

Last edited:
A board where people can tell each other to suck dick or eat rancid twat.

A board where one of the available smileys is of a blow-job and a facial.

A board where white racists can freely call blacks the n word without so much as an abbreviation.

That's all fine.

But "gloating" is prohibited? :confused: :wtf:

:terror: :eek: :fu:

That's kinda :gay:

(Does this post need a few more smilies?)

Forum List

Back