Zone1 Moderators, Can we have a generic 'zone 1' created for the purpose of proving cover from the spam?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Or perhaps call it a 'zone A'?
There are some members who still want a decent and rational discussion to be possible.

Last edited:
Some members are still interested in a decent and rational discussion, without the spamming, abuse, and profanity.

The only rule that would need to be dispensed with would be the 'trolling' rule, as it's too open for interpretation to administer.

What do members think?

Last edited:
Some members are still interested in a decent and rational discussion, without the spamming, abuse, and profanity.

The only rule that would need to be dispensed with would be the 'trolling' rule, as it's too open for interpretation to administer.

What do members think?
Do you have the names of any of these posters?

What do members think?

Clean Debate Zone exists.

Clean Debate Zone exists.
Thank you. I'm going to assume that any topic can seek cover in that zone? I would suggest very careful moderating on accusations of 'trolling', as that can be used to apply bias to topics that aren't intended to be 'trolling'.

And I would encourage others who are seeking a decent discussion to make use of that zone.

In fact, something for you to consider would be some posters deliberately wanting their threads to go to hell if they don't post in a protected zone.

And now I wonder if anybody really cares? Will this attempt here be subject to more spamming than has already appeared?

Or will some actually appreciate being able to seek cover from the spammers?

Thank you. I'm going to assume that any topic can seek cover in that zone? I would suggest very careful moderating on accusations of 'trolling', as that can be used to apply bias to topics that aren't intended to be 'trolling'.

And I would encourage others who are seeking a decent discussion to make use of that zone.

In fact, something for you to consider would be some posters deliberately wanting their threads to go to hell if they don't post in a protected zone.

And now I wonder if anybody really cares? Will this attempt here be subject to more spamming than has already appeared?

Or will some actually appreciate being able to seek cover from the spammers?
You only want to use the clean debate section to prevent people from responding in kind to the flame bait you are putting out.

You only want to use the clean debate section to prevent people from responding in kind to the flame bait you are putting out.
That is exactly what I suggested needs to be handled very carefully by the moderators.

When an opinion of others is not popular with some people, they will turn to accusations of trolling or flamebaiting, instead of a reasoned and polite rebuttal.

And much worse, some moderators will buy into it!

And so you've made your point that needed to be made, and I'm not afraid to use the opportunity to register my disagreement, and also a charge that can apply to some moderators.

This thread would be practically useless if everybody holds back their opinion!

I want a zone that only allows posters with an IQ above 100 to post.

See you there.

Remember over 50% of people are challenged ( more than a hand full here ) and then you have the Gullibles .

Followed by , old dodderers , drunkards and pill swallowers .
And then the Ugly and Obese -- you can sense them .
Not forgetting those that smell and a few constipated farting machines transmit via the cloud .
Finally Titloose and others similarly handicapped .

Only five of us remaining

Last edited:
Remember over 50% of people are challenged ( more than a hand full here ) and then you have the Gullibles .

Followed by , old dodderers , drunkards and pill swallowers .
And then the Ugly and Obese -- you can sense them .
Not forgetting those that smell and a few constipated farting machines transmit via the cloud .
Finally Titloose and others similarly handicapped .

Only five of us remaining
Hey.

Some of us old by drunk dotards are still pretty sharp!

That is exactly what I suggested needs to be handled very carefully by the moderators.

When an opinion of others is not popular with some people, they will turn to accusations of trolling or flamebaiting, instead of a reasoned and polite rebuttal.

And much worse, some moderators will buy into it!

And so you've made your point that needed to be made, and I'm not afraid to use the opportunity to register my disagreement, and also a charge that can apply to some moderators.

This thread would be practically useless if everybody holds back their opinion!
Since there is already a clean debate section, this thread has been useless from the beginning.

If you wish to use the clean debate, your opening post has to be clean, too. If you are not willing to do that and just want to indulge in monkeys throwing poop partisan stuff, post in a different forum.

Since there is already a clean debate section, this thread has been useless from the beginning.

If you wish to use the clean debate, your opening post has to be clean, too. If you are not willing to do that and just want to indulge in monkeys throwing poop partisan stuff, post in a different forum.
The point has been missed by the moderators if threads continue to be moved out of zone 1 due to comments of the nature of yours.

And the other point is that threads on any other rational topic must be afforded the cover that the clean debate zone affords.

Kudos to the one moderator who spoke up in this thread.

The point has been missed by the moderators if threads continue to be moved out of zone 1 due to comments of the nature of yours.

And the other point is that threads on any other rational topic must be afforded the cover that the clean debate zone affords.

Kudos to the one moderator who spoke up in this thread.
It's MY fault, now, that you are not allowed to post an unclean thread in the clean debate section?

Oh my!

Why is it that so many of the more Stalinist posters here think the clean debate forum is there for them to provoke people without the people they provoke treating them the same way in return?

It's MY fault, now, that you are not allowed to post an unclean thread in the clean debate section?

Oh my!

Why is it that so many of the more Stalinist posters here think the clean debate forum is there for them to provoke people without the people they provoke treating them the same way in return?
Hey, why not ask a moderator!

I'm perfectly willing to have a decision handed down against me.

But I'm going to at least ask that the decision should be handed down against you.

If I have to go out then it's going to be with my balls intact.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back